Casper

2004.05.20 22:13

Xuesi,

Personally, I think the engagement scene should be viewed in conjunction with a scene prior to KSW dragging and pulling CJW to a jewelry shop to choose a ring. In my view, this is the most ridiculous scene which is redundant.

The above has to be seen in the light that STH was a rush job in terms of shooting and I guess the same applied for its script writing. It was a low budget drama completed in a tight schedule, nevertheless, a highly profitable one.

You may recall 101 Proposal, it was filmed prior to STH, but it is still yet to be shown. Further, if I recall correctly, STH has begun screening in Korea when it was yet finishing shooting. Wonder under those circumstance, how would one expect quality from a producer who at one hand was so busy filming and on the other hand has to view the the earlier shots.

My view remains unchanged that STH is a lousy drama, despite high viewership. Despite many of you proclaimed there are ample chemistry between KSW and CJW, somehow, I could not see that and definitely no feelings of perfect couple. In fact, l thought the teen actors potraying CJW, KSW and her older brother seemed to have far more superior acting performance than the adult actors.

I refer to my observations from recently trips to above countries and reiterate that the Korean tides are likely to subside around Asia by the end of this year.

Looking through CJW's Four Pillars of Destiny as I previously mentioned, the year 2004 and 2005 are her career's peak. Nevertheless, 2005 is not as good as 2004. Hence, 2H2004 is a very important period for CJW to maximise whatever she wanted to achieve in her career to fully capitalise on the Heaven and Earth "chi" that support her so far this year.

The above are just my thoughts purely for discussion only.