Jennifer O

2004.06.09 02:34

Hi all,
Say not troubled is a lie. These "EHAS" trailers have startled and shocked me and most fans to a great2 extent. Absolutely unhappy with the director for making Jiwoo to do lots of sacrifices on the sexy scenes/ poses... :(:(:(
However, it is too prematured to comment further based on the preview. Let's wait and see...
Meanwhile, hope Hyunju our dear webmaster will feed-back the "vast disapproval" here and there, to our dear Princess and management company!! Hope no more of such role in future...
With our dear girl's birthday round the corner, may i wish her all the best in her life : Forever Beautiful; Good Health, Luck and Happiness. I SINCERELY hope also she will find her man soon (who will take good care of her and love her wholeheartedly) get married (be a good housewife) and start a happy and loving family and lead a blissful marriage!
Lastly, assure i will remain a die-hard of Jiwoo and will never stop loving her. And come on dear fans, cheers up and please continue to lend your continuous support. :):):)