momo

2004.06.10 02:27

Dear all:

I will always support JW and respect JW for whatever she chooses. I personally feel that it's ok that we express our feeling about her dramas, movies..... etc. Of course, the main thing is we love her so we want to protect her. I just feel bad when the unfriendly fans try to attact her because they read some untrue reports about JW and it made me feel that JW should seriously consider about getting married, because I don't want her to face all those hardship by herself. Her love one will protect her and be with her when the bad rumors come. Thinking of her new image in the new movie is a challenge too to all of us since we're used to see the girl in WLS, STH.... etc. I believe we will keep our faith on JW's effort and give her the same support and respect as well. I think it's ok to let JW know about our feeling toward her new role in the new movie. But we just have to keep in mind that she is an artist, she is an actress, she has to take the challenges. I'm always proud of myself to be JW's fan, wheneve I have the chance to meet Korean people, the frist thing I will tell them is "I'm Choi, JiWoo's fan", that's really funny, isn't it. But I'm telling them the truth, JW is a real angel that touches my heart, I will keep on supporting her, praying for her and love her forever. ^O^