arielle_ng

2004.01.13 12:25

Hi jan,
i DEFINITELY agree with you. Jiwoo is soo.....ooo good in her expressions! The mischievious look, the young and chirpy, the satisfied, the scowl, the surprise, the shock, the melancholic, the elegant,.......... you named it, she has it.
There was another drama that she acted with JangDongGun where she acted as a spoilled rich girl wanting her own way and was humbled. Another in which she acted with AnhJaeWook, she acted as weird character, studious, very Complex feeling inside, uttering very few words, yet you know what is trying to express. What about Truth, she has a strong character there too standing up against the rich girl with that fierce, threatening and menacing look to make that girl confess to Ryusiwon's mom that she plot. i was trying to get the movie, President who plays the piano, where i understand it is a comedy.
Just because she has been very SUCCESSFUL in her recent drama from Beautiful days, WLS and Stairways which requires characters her to act sad and she gave such NATURAL AND EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE that it become imprinted in viewers' mind. I will say that NOBODY CAN CARRY THESE ROLES AS WELL AS JIWOO!! I will say the success of all these dramas is definitely attributable to Jiwoo(even the PD from WLS say so).....she DRAWS YOU INTO HER CHARACTERS AND MAKE YOU FEEL WITH HER IN EVERY SENSE.
Those who judge her acting, should watch her other dramas/films so that they give a more objective views of JW's acting skills.