Casper

2007.08.26 02:17

For those of you think Wien is Casper, it is not.

The pictures are not bad, despite heavy make-up. She looks elegant., but "distant".

There are many interesting spots in Wien/Vienna which I constantly find people forget or do not know about it is the Beveldere,. The infamous Baroque style palace built by Prince Eugene. In Belvedere, you can find Gustav Klimt's most powerful painting--the Kiss and Judith are being displayed there. I was hoping that CJW can take a picture with "the Kiss".

She also did not appear to take any photos at Schonbrunn, another Habsburg palace that housed Empress Maria Theresa and Princess Sisi.

Personally, I like Belvedere the best and still think that it is the most esquisite palace in Western Europe, with excellent view of Vienna, and very good fengshui.

CJW and her crew also did not appear to go to Salzburg, or perhaps running around the alps and practice yoddling. But, instead, went to Budapest and Prague for casual visits.

In a separate note, the PD of Spring Waltz also missed these two spots mentioned above. Winter is particular beautiful at Beveldere. He should have filmed the Christmas Market at Schonbrunn, instead of Rathaus for the new year eve's scence. What a pity.

Yes, from now on, I shall reduce my active time here. Cheers ^_______^