lyn

2008.12.22 15:24

From Toronto:
I have watched ep.1-4...I really like its feel...the tempo is quick, like watching a love movie...
then I found the PD, and all staff worked very hard with the actresses/actors so far...and waht they have worked in the past 2 months only contributed to a few episodes...oh no...
it is really a different korean drama style...maybe too quick and new to the majority korean drama views that I heard that the viewing rate is not satisfactory.

To me and fans for korean dramas, and esp for our beloved Jiwoo ssi...we found her working hard to present to us so many roles as movie star or TV drama stars before us...and those scenes only appeared for a moment and then gone....
That is why I said this TV drama series (the 1-4 episodes) gave us the feel ...very enriched and beautiful sceneries and Jiwoo's scenes as movie stars in different styles in different movies....very interesting and fulfilling to Jiwoo'sfans...and the storyline is new and of course created and based on "Notting Hill" but in an asian style.

We long for the coming episodes...don't get disappointed by the viewing rate...this is kind of innovative from the usual korean TV drama style...dragging too much on the childhood and youth days ....and of course telling a story must start from the very begining, and how this movie star has emerged during these 10 years...and I am excited to see the story was presented very well...and how to shape the main actress and actor's character..up here...waiting for next week...will go into more details then...!!!

Best wishes for Xmas and New Year for the Production team as a whole....fighting!