lyn

2009.01.03 13:06

I do understand...every star has his/her supporters and "haters"....it is normal because all are human beings....love and hate is so natural ....!!!
But, it should not be harmful while you are expressing your feelings....
Some are really "picky" people and like to pick up others' mistakes...
If picking up on the accent of a star...some are good at pronunciations but some are not. I find many korean stars have accent in speaking english....of course there is room for improvement...but it is a korean-based drama or film, it is acceptable to have koreans speaking english with accent...it is their foreign language...and not mother tongue...Japanese stars are having stronger accent in speaking english too....but their movie/dramas are Japanese-speaking, so for me, no complaint on both korean and japanese movies/dramas !!
And Osama -- I find it an amusing scene only... so no expectation !!!
The script writer of "Star Lovers" is good at writing love dramas so far...I have confidence in her....Jiwoo ssi has been acting very well in this drama and I am very satisfied....I was touched by some of her acting scenes as well....of course she has improved, but I still like her acting in "Beautiful Days", "Winter Sonata", "Stairway to Heaven" Dramas....very touching with her true feelings in acting....!!!!Fighting while you are now working hard for the coming episodes of "Star Lovers"....We are your supporters !!!