Nordelm

2008.06.02 12:49

Linda, thanks for the beautiful review. I love Winter Sonata because of all the things you mentioned in your review, but mostly because of the great acting by Ji Woo & Yong Joon (very convincing). I love every little detail of Winter Sonata ie., when Yu Jin went to Jun Sang's apartment to ask him if they were really related & she fell on the stairs because she's rushing, very anxious; the other one was when she said goodbye to Jun Sang, she held his coat & said goodbye bravely controlling her emotion, but when she went in her bedroom she sat & cried hard. Great, great emotions shown by CJW. About the airport scene, I think the reason why Yu Jin didn't follow Jun Sang to New York was that they promised to make their happy moments in the beach their last. If Yu Jin followed Jun Sang, he might die & Yu Jin didn't want that to be her last memory of him. Does this make any sense, it's just my thoughts. I'm so happy that they will collaborate in the Anime Version. At least, we will know what happened in between after they both left & then returned to Korea to be together. And what happened after that reunion. Ofcourse, they will marry & have children, right? Allelujah, I'm looking forward in the Anime version of Winter Sonata. I'm really excited about their collaboration even if it's an anime.