두번째 이집트의 겨울연가 사이트에 올라온 글 몇개 소개하는데요...저번에
이집트의 Nermine님이 올려주신글입니다 ..

허접한 번역이지만....^^

http://rki.kbs.co.kr/arabic/event/winter/

1. 드라마 겨울연가에 큰 감명을 받았읍니다...모든 면에서 더 없이 훌륭하지요..

특별히 남녀 배우가 빛납니다

모든 방송된 드라마의 한국인이 되고싶고, 정말 그 나라 그리고 그나라사람들을 사랑해요 ..

그나라를 꼭 방문해보고 싶어요 기회가 된다면...한국과 문화교류를 할수있기를 바랍니다

끝으로 이렇게 멋진드라마를 만든 KBS에게 정말 감사드립니다

2. 먼저 KBS 아랍버젼 웹페이지의 관리자와 담당자분께 감사드립니다 ...

이것은 한국인의 모습을 보여주므로 우리에게 선물이 됩니다 .

솔찍히..저는 한국이나 그밖의 아시아나라에 대해 별로 아는게 없었어요..

그러나 2개의 한국 드라마( 가을동화 , 겨울연가)를 보고 난후 , 저는 한국 사람들을 사랑하는

사람이 되어버렸네요. 정신, 마음을 표현하는데 있어서 수준이 있구요.. 배드신따위는 멀리 좆

아버렸기때문이라고 생각해요...생략

3. 당신에게 평화를...저는 "public relations and information Faculty"(직장이름인것 같아요)

에서 왔어요. 겨울연가에 대해 여러분과 의견을 나누길를 원합니다 ...정~말 최고죠...이드라

마는 무절제하지 않아요,예술의 세계에서 볼때 사실적인 표현 이죠...이 드라마는 한국의 문화대사 역할을 합니다

그리고 사람의 인생에 있어서 어떤가치를 선사해줍니다 .그리고 두 나라를 연결시켜주고요...생략

4 신의 이름으로,, 국제한국라디오친구분들 에게, 새해 좋은일들이 많으시길 빕니다..

겨울연가에게 존경과 , 사랑,찬사 ,그리고 나의 머리를 숙입니다...특히 최지우양...

그녀에게 오스카 상을~

5 겨울연가에게 정말 큰 감탄을 표현하고싶어요...이드라마는 정말 모든면에서 훌륭하다..

본받을만한 연기 , 추구하는것..

저는 한국과 한국인을 정말 사랑합니다....모든 외화시리즈들이 한국드라마로 편성되었음합니다

한국을 방문하기를 원하고 문화교류를 하면 좋겠어요 끝으로 한국 KBS에게 감사를...

6.실제로 나는 이드라마가 나를 사로잡고 조정하고있다고 말하고 싶군요....

나의마음을 붙잡고 내귀에 흘러넘치는 .. 보지않아서 하나의 작은것도 놓치지않으려는

나는 어느날 1초도 낭비하지않았답니다. 어느날 친구집에 기념일 행사에 참가 되었는데요..
가지 않으면 안되었죠.....생략..

양초를 끄는 순서가 오자 그들은 저를 참가하라고 주장했고 저는 그렇게 했죠..

그러나 나의 눈은 TV에 집중하고있었어요...물론 그들은 저를 놀렸지만 .
뭐..하하하하하....저는신경 안써요.....드라마 시리즈를 보지 않는 저들이 손해지....

정말 한국인을 사랑하구요...그들과 만날수있길 바랍니다...

7. 먼저 이 곳에 누가 어떻게 기여했는지 이 훌륭한 일에 기여해주신것에 감사를 드리고 싶어요.

너무나 사실과 가깝다는것입니다 ..너무나 자연스러운 행동들 ,, 아름다움 과 여분의 평범한

장면들..소품들 과 음악 .....진실로 모든것이 놀라움것 이상입니다 .. 실감나는 연기

를 보여준 배용준씨 , 최지우양 께 감사와 찬사를 보냅니다 ...처음에는 한사람이 끝까지 사랑

할수있거나 영원히 그렇게되는것에 대해 저는 그렇게 생각하지 않았지만 ,,

나중에는 이 뛰어난 작품을 봄으로인해 내마음이 통채로 바뀌어버렸어요..

우선.. 올립니다

원본
Note. The arrangement of e-mails is according to receiving date and time & as published in the website.

1. I would like to express my great admiration for the WL Drama. It is more than wonderful from all aspects, directing the splendid actors and actress. I wish that all the broadcasted dramas to be Korean, I really loved this country and its people as well and I also wish to visit the country if I get the chance. I would also like to have cultural exchange with them. At the end I would like to extend my thanks to KBS for that excellent drama.

2. 2. First, I would like to thank the Administrators and supervisors of this web page (KBS Arabic version) That presents to us the Shin of the Korean life. To tell you the truth, before I wasn’t keen in knowing anything about Korea or any other Asian country. But after watching the 2 Korean dramas “Winter in my Heart” & “Winter Sonata” I became a lover to the Korean people. I believe that is due to the high standard of morals expressed and it is completely away from any bad scenes, and this is here in our culture is the way to have quick gain and success. I would like to have a copy of WL soundtrack, can you help, I’ve checked with the Korean cultural Center and they don’t have it either. I would like you also to activate some of the links you have in your web page specially the part for learning Korean. I want you to send me the e-mail address for the celebrities to tell them how much I do admire them and their performance , thank you so much.

3. Peace be upon you, I’m from “Public Relations and Information Faculty” I would like to share my opinion and tell what I think about WL, it is really toooooooooo excellent. This is not extravagation, this drama is a real mark in the art world, and worked as an ambassador for Korea, and presented some of its’ people values in life and it connected the people of the two countries together. I have gained lots of the good values that was presented in the series like commitment and the pure love that is innocent and the mutual respect among themselves. I would like to thank this website that made me express my great admiration for the Korean star Bae Yong- Ju n and the actress Choi Ji-woo and the faithful friend Park Yong-ha . Through this site I would like to encourage the continuation of exchanging dramas between the 2 countries TV organizations. I would also urge the responsible people for this site to tell us what is the easiest way for learning Korean I have started that through you and the Hangul language had equivalent ones in English, but I faced lots of problems, could you help. Can you make available the soundtrack of the drama in addition to the 20 parts so I can see it many times and always. I want also extensive information about actors and actresses of the drama. Please repeat the drama on TV one more time, thank you and peace be upon you and God praise you. [Noura]

4. In The name of GOD, Dear friends in International Korea Radio, happy new Lunar year and hope every year is a new good & prosperous year. I would like to give all my respect, love and admiration and even bow my head to “Winter Sonata” Specially to Choi “She deserves Oscar”.[Sami]

5. I would like to express my great admiration for “WL” it is more than a great drama from all aspects, exemplary acting and directing. I wish if all foreign series that are shown on TV were Korean. I really loved this country and its people I wish if I could visit it and I wish we exchange cultural activities. At the end, I would like to thank KBS for that drama. [Amal L.]

6. Really I want to say that this drama is driving me nuts and it is taking my mind and sweeping my hear, I really, attached to it to a very great extent that I didn’t leave one single part without watching. I didn’t even waste one second of it, one day I was invited to a friend anniversary & I had to go, but their I insisted that they shutdown the satellite & permit me to watch the drama, when it came to blowing the candles and they insisted that I should join them I did, but my eyes were concentrating on the TV. Of corse they mocked at me, But haaaaa, I didn’t care! Those who haven’t seen the series are losers. I do love Koreans so much and I want to have contact with them.[Sara Y.]

7. At the beginning, I would like to thank every one who contributed in one way or the other in this great work that exited every one I know and it is so much close to reality. It is so complete in acting naturally, natural, beautiful and extra ordinary scenes, decoration and music …..truly every thing is much more than marvelous. I would like also to express my deep thanks and admiration to the Stars BYJ & Choi for their great acting that was reality not acting. At the start, I didn’t think that one human love could last or be loyal for ever, but after watch the excellent work I have changed my mind totally. At last I would like to thank you and wish that you present more and more of your great productions on our Egyptian TV, We are waiting.

References:
www.baeyongjune.com/freeboard/freeboard.htm
First Report (#8188)
Second Report (# 8316)
byj.co.kr (Talk Box # 14024)

More: www.baeyongjune.com/freeboard/freeboard.htm
(# 8248)& (# 8216)

Thank you,
Nermine/Egypt

출처 BYJ'Quilt

출처-한열사에서 펌

댓글 '8'

★벼리★

2005.02.19 12:16:35

아하하~
싸이트 가봤는데 외계어 같애요~~^^;;;
암튼 정말 겨울연가의 열풍을 끊이지 않고 세계를 누비네요~~^^

nalys

2005.02.19 14:00:05

조금 멀게 느껴졌던 이집트였는데
겨울연가에 대한 코멘트를 읽으면서 아주 친숙한 느낌이 드네요...^^*
문화의 힘이 참으로 대단하다는 것을 새삼 알게 해 줍니다.
눈팅팬님께서 올려주신 번역글 덕분에 감사하게 읽을 수 있었습니다.

달맞이꽃

2005.02.19 14:40:19

그러게요 ..이집트 하면 생소하게만 느껴졌는데
참말로 연가의 힘이 대단하네요 ..
눈팅팬님 번역해 주셔서 감사합니다 ..

도하

2005.02.19 16:37:50

허접이라니요~~너무나도 자연스러운 훌륭한 번역이신듯 싶은데요~
그저 감사합니다~
눈팅팬이라는 닉네임과는 달리 정성이 듬뿍 들어간 글 주셨네요^^
좋은 하루 보내세요~

nakamura chieko

2005.02.19 18:39:56

이집트가 근처에 느낍니다.
눈을 보지 않는 나라가, 흰 눈을 어떻게 받아들여졌는지요?
「 겨울의 소나타」가 전세계에서 방송이 되어, 무의미한 전쟁이 없어지도록, 평화를 가져오는 작품 이었으면 합니다.
지우님은, 드디어 이집트 진출입니까?
아랍어를 이해하지 않으면 안되지 않아요··^^
스타는, 큰일 이네요.

과객

2005.02.19 22:31:48

ㅋㅋㅋ 정말 큰일 이네요~~~
우짜믄 좋노~~^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

정말- 중동의 열풍이 벌써 후~끈 느껴지는것 같습니다.
불어라 ~~~ 열풍아 ~~~

푸르름

2005.02.19 23:34:55

4 번.......
신의 이름으로,,,
특히 최지우양...
그녀에게 오스카 상을~~~~~~~

mung1015

2005.02.20 09:37:55

그쪽 소식이 항상 궁금했는데....정말 잘읽고 갑니다 .지우양을 알아주는 그분들이 너무 대견스럽군요..왜냐하면 전 꽤 오랜시간을 배용준씨만 바라보았거든요...나중에야 완벽한 유진이로 우뚝서있는 지우양을 발견하고 얼마나 미안하든지...늦게나마 컴퓨터도배우고 ....지우양의 지킴이가 된것처럼 여기저기 기웃거리게 되었지요...아마 저처럼 감각이늦은 사람이 많을것 같아 지우양의 연기를 찬찬히 살펴 달라고 ....그런 글을 제일 많이 남기게 되드군요.절제된 그녀의 유진이...정말 사랑합니다. 그들을 사랑하는 여러분도 함께 ....정말 반갑고 좋은소식 번역해주셔서 고맙습니다.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22436 지우씨를 기쁘게 하는 팬... [8] 꿈꾸는요셉 2005-02-20 3058
22435 [photo] 천국의 계단 [9] 지우사랑 2005-02-20 3048
22434 언니 오빠들 꼭~~ 보셔야 해요 [4] happyjlwoo 2005-02-20 3057
22433 '겨울연가' '아름다운 날들' 日만화로 출간 인기 [2] vos 2005-02-20 3217
22432 [피치대 슬라이드] 다양한 표정의 지우님~~2탄 [7] 코스 2005-02-20 3052
22431 ★2월20연예가 소식방★ [1] 비비안리 2005-02-20 3598
22430 2004 섹션 출현영상입니당.. [5] ㅇㅇ 2005-02-20 3168
22429 역시 너무 감동적이에요... [3] 도하 2005-02-20 3047
22428 겨울연가 합니다^^ [1] 도하 2005-02-19 3053
22427 대만에 크리스챤디올 [3] 허서유-낸시 2005-02-19 3046