If our dearest Ji woo is in love now...

조회 수 3493 2010.05.17 23:35:27
kim
when looking at our dearest Choi ji woo`s radiant face with smiles in her recent pictures, I suddenly have the feelings about the wonderful true love that has overcome our sweetheart`hard-working personality so as to let her eagerly enjoy just a little meaningful thing in her own life... because Ji woo is really the one who always does everything for the happiness of others.
... Does this important thought come from a very strong telepathy...?
Anyway, all of us must accept the truth that it is time our dearest had the right to think of her own family as I used to mention in my writings. Ji woo must have a beautiful garden of roses with the joy beside her true lover after many years she has devoted all her life to her beloved fans by the deepest gratitude.
Our Choi ji woo indeed has worked very hard for us to enjoy whatever we really want to enjoy from the very decent and educational entertainment.
To be honest to say that while I am watching " Queen Seon Deok ", I think of our princess in my mind... I wish she were the Queen Seon Deok in that dramas...
Actually, I have been one of Ji woo`s loyal fans since I watch the hit dramas " Stairs to Heaven " when Ji woo was not as beautiful as she is now... I came to her from far away with the very strong support , without any questioning from the bottom of my heart, and of course I surely know why I very much adore her like this.
To me, it is not easy at all to find anyone who not only has an attrative beauty outside but also owns a very kind heart in the deep skin like our Choi ji woo...
...Once again, The lovely birthday of our princess is coming... I am always appreciated the great day on which Choi ji woo was born because her appearance on our earth really makes a lot of the needy feel warm with her ocean of love...
Ji woo has taught me many useful things about the true love among peoples living in every corner of the world and to know the value of being patient to wait for the pretty angel returning to my sweet dreams every night...
If our dearest Choi ji woo is in love now, we will all pray for her happiness every day. She absolutely deserves to have wonderful time to be with the one she chooses.
Please believe that all of your beloved fans are always willing to do whatever to make you feel happy in order to pay back the deep love that you have shown to everyone in your every  project for such a long time.
I myself completely have faith in my only lovely angel in this life. I do want to see my little princess to be always in good health and have the attractive smiles together with her true lover`s on their very vey meek faces...ever and ever...
Hopefully, all of those who love and support Choi ji woo have the same feelings!

댓글 '2'

delinnia H.

2010.05.18 08:01:49

Hi Kim,
I came to know you through this site. It is very soothing to read such a heart warming comment from you early in the morning of my place. You are later than me to know Ms Ji Woo cause my attention was fully drawn since I watched Winter Sonata in 2002. It has been full 8 years that I followed my 2 beloved young ones together through thick and thin. A lot of good time has passed by. In our belief every time is a good time and good things come through the good will of heart. The time has come for Ms Ji Woo to have a good love, good life with beloved husband and good family around her to enjoy. I truly pray for her happiness and Wonderful Day will come into her life to join 2 hearts together. I do hope all our good wishes will come into real action soon, Kim.

kim

2011.06.20 11:18:53

Hi Delinnia H,

So sorry to say hello to you late...

Happy to know you as a faithful fan of our dearest Jiwoo!

Hope to see you here more often!!!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
30152 Not only for you but also for all of us ... kim 2010-05-29 3273
30151 Thoughts on Jiwoo ssi's message lillian 2010-05-28 3668
30150 6월14일부터 일본에서 방송하는 롯데 콜라겐CF 메이킹 영상~ 이경희(staff) 2010-05-28 3244
30149 내 마음의 아프리카 사진전에 다녀왔습니다~^^ [3] saya(staff) 2010-05-28 3316
30148 코스님..어제 전화드렸던 사람입니다. [4] 코스님께 2010-05-27 3731
30147 스와질랜드를 방문했던 배우 최지우의 모습을 담은 사진전이 열린다. 코스(W.M) 2010-05-25 3500
30146 I truly share Kim's feelings like other true JW fans lillian 2010-05-21 3279
30145 Many thanks to those who strongly believe in our Ji woo ! [1] kim 2010-05-21 3616
30144 미라보 다리 [2] daisy 2010-05-21 4181
30143 '천사' 최지우, '아프리카 식수사업 후원' 사진전 개최 [7] 이경희(staff) 2010-05-20 3918
» If our dearest Ji woo is in love now... [2] kim 2010-05-17 3493
30141 초원의 빛 [2] daisy 2010-05-17 4251