CK

2007.07.14 13:26

dearest jiwoo, it gives great joy reading your message and shows that you always bring happiness to others with little things you do with your big heart :):):)
Quote: "It takes so little to show that I care yet it can mean so much."
your perseverance, hard work, dedication, determination, concentration earned praises and admirations from near and far. your expressions were fabulous particularly your eyes so full of affection, emotion, passion (love those pair of eyes..."wink"...hehehe). i sincerely love your image, sense of style, professionalism in "AC". you are gifted and talented in this field and work towards developing your full potential ~__^ try different type of roles like playing a villian instead??? hahaha!!! you not only do your utmost in your work but also bring out the best in others as well. your sunny happy-go-lucky attitude inspire people around you :):):) it is our own actions that makes an outcome swing one way or the other, external factors do not affect us, just be at peace with the self ;-)
for now just rest and relax. all the best and take very good care.

Quote: What Goes Out Must Come Back
"The elements in nature are incessantly cycled and recycled. Nothing is static. There is constant flow of life in harmonious interaction of all the elements and forces that constitute the field of existence. What we give to this world comes back to us. Giving is receiving. In each relationship we give love, gifts and appreciation, and a similar response comes back to us. What goes up must come down and what goes out must come back.
In every seed there is the plant which manifests itself in a fertile ground. When you give something it multiplies provided the intention behind giving is to create happiness for the other. The act of giving should be with joy and pleasure. If in the process of giving you feel that you have lost something or give it with half a mind and grudgingly, the process of receiving will also be likewise.
In life, there is appreciation in learning to give joy and love. The most powerful forms of giving are non-material. A smile, a caring word, showing attention, love and concern can go a long way. Wherever we are, we must make it a point to give something good, something worthwhile. So just keep giving.
Thought for reflection: "Let my nature be so sweet that I never disempower anyone or draw attention to their weaknesses." ~~~Bridget Menezes~~~