We got together again couse of you

조회 수 3716 2003.04.19 22:50:14
Dear Ji Woo
Happy Easter
Members of CJWFC got together on Tuesday night.
Our dearly sister KK came from Hong Kong had a very crazy night with us.
Do you know how crazy we were?
We drank wine; watched your films; and talked about you all the night.
It was not enough to us; so we acted what you performed again.
I remembered Scott and 依依 played “Beautiful Day”. Q船長,思晴and me played “ Mr. Duke”. Q船長and思晴 did “Winter Love Song”.
Everyone laughed one’s head off. Because we always had NG , we did it again and again. And you will see everyone lost control. Even they laid themselves on the floor.
It was so mad for a group of adults doing.
Thank you.
We have many chances to get together and happy every time because of you.
We have many close friends to talk with because of you.
We live in joyful days because of you.
Thank you very much.

댓글 '7'

xaixai

2003.04.20 09:53:18

It seems that you all really have an enjoyable get together and have lots of fum.......I wish I could join you all.......

Kiloman

2003.04.20 12:05:26

Dear Jiwoo

From the re-post of Sandy, I can see how the CJWFC spent a wonderful and in fact a crazy night all because of you.

Director Lai first thought of rebuilding some classical scenes of your work .. riding a bicycle, but sorry.. no bike.. use the head to break a boiled egg... sorry, no egg around.. so they rehearsed the scene of Mr Duke .. Shujang to take a couple picture with Yongnan with the aid of Secretary Pok... then suddenly the mobile rang, all of them have conversation about what they're doing, they all laughed to the floor.

The filming work continued... Beautiful Days... they decided to play the scene about Minzek unbutton the shirt of Lensau in a house near the seaside, and they fussed all around to find a suitable shirt. But you know... they are amateurs, so they NGs, NGs and again, over how to use ‘two fingers’ to finish the job. Then came to the honey moon.... Lensau was in the bathroom to have injection and how Minzek acted while waiting outside. Minzek (by Scott) posed to the very best of the shots against the sofa and I think you couldn't hold your laugh anymore if you were present that night.

The play didn't end up yet.... then came to my favourite Winter Sonata... how Yujin mistook Minyeong as Joonsang. They spent a lot of effort over the arrangement of the sofas, but how about the scarf? Of course they didn't have scarf in the hot summer night, the super assistant behind the scene found a towel and transformed it into a scarf(?!) And the Director shouted ... ‘Action... Minyeong, drink water... not enough, more water’, then turned to Yujin... ‘you must look as if you've some smoke in your eyes ... ooh, Joonsang, more water.’ I can assure you all of them were burst into laughing tears.... okay? Not yet.... They still got the scene of Minyeong carrying Yujin over his back. The Director was very attentive to every details, so he offered the long windcoat....plus a schoolbag to act as a briefcase to make the scene more convincing... but poor Captain Q (acting Minyeong) were all over sweat with a towel and a windcoat plus putting Siching (acting Yujin) on his back.

Just reading through the lines, you can see how happy they are all because of you, Jiwoo,

Happy Easter.

sandy

2003.04.21 22:43:42

Kiloman
Thank you very much to translate for people here. Indeed, we had a very crazy night.
All of us are not teens even some people are getting in mid-age.
But we are still mad.
How do know Chinese?

Kiloman

2003.04.22 10:47:13

Hi Sandy... read mail. You will know who am I.

kk

2003.04.23 20:56:07

Dear Jiwoo,

I am kk from Hong Kng. During my visit to Taiwan, I intentionally lived in the same hotel room where you stayed before in Kaokiung last week . We did have a crazy and happy night and you can read the details from Sandy's posting.
Among us, some of us are from Taipei, some are from Middle of Taiwan and some are from southern part of Taiwan. Jiwoo, you are the motive to drive us together. I have to thank you again to give me such an opportunity to meet so many freinds from Taiwan.

Yesterday we have another small groups fans' meeting in Hong Kong despite the fear of SARS.
You are our only subject and everybody were so excited because of you.

On behalf of all of us, we wish you every success in your career and looking forward to see your new MTV soon.

Your forever fans,
kk

Cpt

2003.04.26 23:26:26

To all members of CJWFC, its great to hear you guys/gals having a great time and keeping this club of yours a great success.. Keep it up.

Kiloman

2003.04.26 23:58:40

Hi Cpt... welcome you to visit www.cjwfc.com. I will be their new recruits when all the formalities finished ^^. They are a real big family.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2031 Congratulations Adele 2002-12-09 3722
2030 누나~~ *^^* 키스할까요 2002-01-24 3721
2029 too pretty ji woo lovejiwo 2002-01-28 3721
2028 to choijiwoo yoo 2002-03-05 3721
2027 ★ 겨울연서(4) 김상덕 2002-04-02 3721
2026 축복하구요. 그리고 미안하네요. 이은경 2002-05-21 3721
2025 Miss you... Polaris 2003-04-23 3721
2024 u....... Angus 2005-10-31 3721
2023 新しいジウ姫もたのしみ! chimori 2007-01-30 3721
2022 13003 minutes [2] BLU 2015-02-24 3721