wrblee

2009.02.02 00:55

To dearest Jiwoo

I'm your die-hard fan from Thailand. I and my friend (Anni) hav ever written letter and given Thai handy bag to you to Olive9 (not sure if you have got it or not).

Anyway, about Star's Lover, I just want to let you know that Mari is the good decision that you chose after Air City. I really love Lee Mari! Sometimes, I can't figure out if it's Mari or Jiwoo ^^ Your acting is so good and your chemistry with Jitae is so great!!! I watched SL online every weeks though I don't know any Korean at all but I still enjoy watching without subtitle. Luckily we do have some people who love SL and know Korean explain us briefly what's going on in each episode. I really hope I'll have master with English subtitle so I can watch it marathon with deep understanding the plot. The more I know the story, the more I love Lee Mari and Chulsoo. I've watched almost all your dramas that I could find except Happiness in our heart that you played with RSW and the very old dramas. I love STH the most before but it seems SL can beat No.1 from STH but it's in case that it must end with happiness. I really wish to see Mari happy ending with Chulsoo....Pls don't break my heart with sad ending :-)

Jiwoo ssi, you are the only Korean actress/Asian actress that I admire the most. I've never felt like this before for any actor/actress. So Pls don't be sad for any rating coz rating doesn't mean good/quality drama. I'm sure if this drama will be shown in other countries, it got to be HIT! It's very very good and touching and warming drama for me. I'll always love and support all your performance forever.

To Jitae ssi,
Frankly, I never known you before, though I got to see your ex-film (one fine spring day and Hwanjinyee) but I didn't notice you coz at that time I watched the film due to lead actress. But after watching SL so far (til Ep.16), I must say that I fall in love with you. Your performance is such great. You can show your love through Mari so clearly. It make me believe you and Mari is very in love each other. Now you are in my top Korean actor that I'll follow your performance ^^ I must say you gain lots of love from Jiwoo's fan from this drama. I hope you'll have another collaborate with Jiwoo in the future. Jitae ssi Fighting!

For SL Team, Thanks for making good drama for us (foreign fans), the story, the photograph, the music score (OST) is so matching very very well. Pls know that you have big foreign fans always support for your hard work. and We love this drama a lot...SL Team Fighting!!

Love Star's Lover a lot,
LEE+ from Thailand