Ruthlene

2009.02.02 06:08

Dearest Ji Woo,

I hope you're well & happy. I'm one of your avid fan from California, U.SA. I started watching Korean dramas when my brother gave me a video of Winter Sonata. WS is my very first & I totally enjoyed & loved it. I watched it several times & never got tired of it. I was very impressed by your great acting, so I started collecting your dramas & movies (DVDs). Unfortunately, I could not locate some of your older ones like "The Truth", "Message", "Sarang", "Love in Three Colors" & "War & Love". I want to thank you for choosing Star's Lover. I always wait for your new projects. Your acting in Star's Lover give me a deep love for your character Mari. I just hope that this drama will have a happy ending because we your foreign fans want Mari & Chulsoo to be together forever. True love must succeed. Don't worry about the ratings because they didn't even count us foreign fans. Star's Lover is the most watch drama in the internet. I will always support you, Ji Woo. Take care & God bless you always.
Love & prayers,

Ruthlene (your fan forever)