Ruthlene

2009.02.02 06:28

Dear Ji Tae,

Welcome to the world of Ji Woo fan club. To be honest with you, I didn't know you until "Star's Lover." Your great acting & superb chemistry with our beloved Ji Woo impressed me so much that now your my #1 leading man. As you said the ratings is notl bad. That's true because the quality of the stars acting is not determined by ratings. I think the ratings in S. Korea is based on the trend of what type of drama the audience want to watch. There's a time when they were hooked on watching "period" drama which ofcourse is not my type. In the last 2 episodes 15 & 16, Star's Lover ratings went up to 9% meaning 9 million people were watching. They finally found out how good Star's Lover is especially the great acting & chemistry of Chulsoo & Mari. Star's Lover is the most watch drama in the internet. In one of the website, Star's Lover is being translated in 9 differnt languages. That's how popular it is internationally. I will surely buy the Star's Lover DVD when it comes out. I hope that Star's Lover will not be the last collaboration between you & Ji Woo. I'm hoping that you & Ji Woo collaborate in a movie project also real soon. Long live Ji Tae & Ji Woo. Your the best drama couple. Congratulations in your great acting. God bless you always.

Sincerely,

Ruthlene (your new fan from California, U.S.A.)