Anniscully

2009.02.02 17:23

Greeting from Bangkok Thailand

Dearest Jiwoo
First of all I've to thank Starjiwoo to open this opportunity for us to write a message to you and also Jitae which I'm sure that it will reach you. Star's Lover your latest work !!! what to say I'm so very very very love it. I can call I'm so crazy about this drama. Love everything story/picture/music and songs. Your acting as Lee Ma Ri is superb. I fell in love with this character from the very beginning. May be it's remind me about you. Mari is so beautiful / cute / funny very lovely and so very fashionable with style. You and Jitae chemistry in Star's Lover is really great than ever. I watched so many of your dramas so many actors pair up with you I love them all but this time I've to say "You two are The Best Couple for me" Your chemistry between each other is PERFECT. Every time I see you two together on screen I feel so happy when you guys apart I'm sad too. I'm praying everyday for a very happy ending of this drama ( I think it will be right ? ). I'm so very glad and happy that you choose this project. So sorry to make you a hard time every time you've to choose new project. Just to let you know that this one is really a right and correct choice. Please don't feel sad or feel disappoint even the rating not as expected but it's not mean that Star's Lover is not a good quality drama. To me I can only say that now if I've to choose one from your drama to be my most favorite..I'm gonna pick Star's Lover. Please take good care of yourself and be proud to be love from fans all around Asia. We are happy as long as you happy. Jiwoo's fighting. Love you and you will have my fully support in everything you do.
Wishing you all the BEST

Dearest Jitae

Thank you Thank you for you to choosing this project. I'm so very touching and really love your Kim Chul Soo character. You're such a great actor. Your acting is superb so great !!!! I'm enjoy every moment between Mari and Chulsoo. Your chemistry with our Lovely Jiwoo is undeniable so great than any other actors. You know now you're no.1 for me to choose for perfect match for Jiwoo's partner. To be honest before Star's Lover I don't know you. But don't be sad because I'm new to K- Movie not because you're not popular….but from now on. I'm your new fans and I'm so very sure that you gain more fan especially Jiwoo's fan will have space and our heart for you hee hee coz you are just perfect . I hope you and Jiwoo will have another new project together (may be Movie) in future coz both of you're so perfect to each other. I still can't imagine how can you erase my memory of other actors that pair up with Jiwoo before ?….great work indeed. I hope and pray for a very happy ending of Star's Lover…Jitae Fighting and you'll have my fully support.
Wishing you all the BEST
Anni ( from Bangkok Thailand )