Jasmine Wong

2009.02.03 01:30

Dear Jiwoo
I am a big fan of yours from China. I love all your dramas, but I love "Star's Lover" most. You are not only pretty, your acting is even better than before. The emotion you express is so real that it touches my heart. It is a very beautiful love story. (I hope no sad ending.) You and Ji Tae make a great couple, you two have very good chemistry, even better than the other good actors you have worked with! I hope you two can work together again. Star's Lover has many fans in China. Please come to this popular website for commentary on Korean drama 韩剧社区 » 『韩剧讨论区』at http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/ . You will see many many posts on Star's Lover【2008SBS】【明星的恋人】. Some fans are even writing their own different screenplay for Star's Lover! Please keep up with your good acting, China fans love you! 加油!

Dear Jitae

I did not really know you before, but I am now your fan after seeing Star's Lover. I have now seen some of your movies too. You are really very talented and your acting is so good! And China female fans think you are cute too, hehe. Hope you can act with our Jiwoo again, because your chemistry is very good.加油!

SL fan from China,
Jasmine