Cece

2009.02.03 03:59

Dear: Choi Ji Woo Ssi

I am your biggest fan from the U.S.A. I've been following your work for a number of years since Winter Sonata. Although Winter Sonata was not my first Korean drama (2nd one), through Winter Sonata I started watching other Korean dramas. I watched all of your dramas and movies since then and fell in love with you. Had not been you, I probably would not know much about Korea. So thank you for introducing the Korean culture, language, and country to me. For this, you should be proud of yourself. You are a great actress and I admire you in so many ways. Not only you are talented and gorgeous but you also have a big heart /compassion for others. Although you were great in your other dramas, you are spectacular in Star's Lover. I've seen you grown so much in acting. I know you work hard and it's shown because Star's Lover is your best work. Your ballet scene was unbelievable that you can bend your body like that. Very attractive!
I am so happy that you took this role as Lee Ma Ri because I can't think of anyone else who is better suited for this role. Further, to partner with Yoo Ji tae was also a great choice because your on-screen chemistry with him is amazing. The best couple I've ever seen in a Korean drama!. I would love to see you collaborate with Yoo Ji Tae again in the future. Please do what makes you happy even if it means that you have to choose a project that may not be so popular at the moment.. Happiness comes from inside out. I hope you find joy in your personal life as well. I have loved and supported you and will continue to do so. God bless you.

With much Love,
Cecilia
Translated version using Google (I am sorry if it doesn’t make sense at all)
친애하는 : 최지우 SSI

나는 미국에서 가장 큰 팬이 내가 겨울 연가 이후 년간의 전화 번호를 귀하의 업무를 주시해 왔습니다. 비록 겨울 연가 겨울 연가를 통해 다른 한국 드라마를 시청하기 시작 내 최초의 한국 드라마 (제 2 회 한), 아니었다. 나는 당신의 모든 드라마와 영화를 본 후 사랑에 당신과 함께 떨어졌다. 당신이 없었 더라면, 아마도 한국에 대해 많이 알지 못해요. 따라서 한국의 문화, 언어 도입에 대한 감사와 국가를 내게합니다. 이를 위해서는, 당신은 스스로를 자랑스러워해야한다. 넌 훌륭한 배우가되고 난 이렇게 많은 방법으로 당신을 존경합니다. 뿐만 아니라 재능과 화려하지만 당신은 큰 심장을 가지고있다 / 타인에 대한 연민. 비록 당신이 다른 드라마에 큰 였다면, 당신은 스타의 애인에 탁월합니다. 나는 당신 행동에 너무 많은 성장을 본 적이있습니다. 내가 열심히 공부해서 알고 있기 때문에 그것을 표시 스타의 애인이 당신의 가장 중요한 작업입니다. 귀하의 발레 장면을 그런식으로 몸을 다스릴 수 믿기지가 않았어요. 아주 매력적인!
난 내가 누구 때문에이 역할에 더 적합하다 생각하지 않을 수있는 다른 사람이 당신이이 역할을했다 리 엄마 소리로 행복하다. 때문에 그와 함께 - 화면 화학에 놀라워 유 지태 추가, 파트너도 훌륭한 선택이었다. 내가 한국의 드라마에서 봤던 것 중에 최고의 커플!. 내가 나중에 다시 유 지태와 협업을보고 싶군요. 제발 무엇을 당신을 행복하게 할 경우에도 당신의 그 순간에 그렇게되지 않을 수도있습니다 .. 인기있는 프로젝트를 선택할 수있다는 뜻 행복은 내부에서 온다. 나는 당신의 개인적인 삶에 즐거움을 찾길 바랄뿐. 내가 사랑하고 당신을지지하고 계속 그렇게 할 것입니다. 신의 은총이 함께 하시길.

많은 사랑과 함께
세실리아
번역된 버전에서 이해가되지 않는 경우 Google을 사용하여 (미안해 모두)