pumpkin

2009.02.03 04:19

dear JiWoo
i am so glad that you have chosen 'Star's Lover' for your latest work. so loving the true depiction of the drama in many ways - on the many scandals targeted on a star's personal life by unscrupulous reporters for obvious reasons, on the star having to 'hide' her identity just to enjoy a normal day out in public, on longing for true love despite having received so much 'love' from fans & on the silent 'bullying' by her manager. you have acted lee mari so marvellously well that i see a resemblance of choi jiwoo in her or lee mari in choi ji woo - full of warmth & compassion, vulnerable yet strong, generous, humble, witty, elegant, & most of all possessing a graceful personality. needless to say, i am enjoying every scene of the drama that mari has with chulsu; faithfully & anxiously going online to wait every wednesday & thursday nights for the wonderful helpful fans to post pics & gist of each new episodes. your chemistry with yoo ji tae is thus far, unbeatable, bringing the star-crossed lovers' moments to bliss in the earlier scenes and excruciating heartaches especially in epi 15 + 16. jitae & you are just simply stunning & i sincerely applaud both of you !! *** clap clap clap *** i know you will continue to do your best; you have said before that you aim always to do better but do take care too !

to JiTae
i come to know you through 'Star's Lover' & am equally glad, if not more so, that you have agreed to act in your 1st drama with choi jiwoo. after the 1st episode, i was quite attracted to your character, chulsu - so down-to-earth, although considerably poor & struggling to make ends meet yet manly proud, subtly vulnerable but above all, knows who you want to love. your portrayal of chulsu is so natural & so compatible with mari's; i am also wondering, like jiwoo, if i see a resemblance of you in him or him in you. rightfully, i can only conclude that both jiwoo & you certainly bring out the best in each other's acting, thus making 'Star's Lover' a would-be phenomenal success if not in your home country, then i dare predict, certainly in foreign lands. you have added another fan in your list, me, & i will be looking out to your next work, whether it be acting or directing, hopefully the former & with jiwoo, may i hope so too. ;-) wish you all the best & do take care !

to the SL team ....PD, Scriptwriter, Cameraman & all crew
thank you for doing such a fine job and giving us the best of the best - showcasing jiwoo + jitae's amazing chemistry in 'Star's Lover' (you have allowed them to be so natural to each other that at times i cannot differentiate what is 'reel' & 'real' with them), added a list of beautiful soundtracks & scenic sites & filmed them all in a'dream-like' cepio photography mode with such great effects to give such a beautiful love story to all fans & winning more fans, in the process. keep it up! above all, all the fans & i so want mari & chulsu to live happily ever after....you have given them enough hurt. they deserve the happiness!! And so do we ! Star's Lover fighting !!

an ardent fan from singapore