Natalie Le

2009.02.03 08:35

Dear Ji Woo,
Starlover should be one of my favourites among your shows. In the first 4 episodes, it gave me a feeling of watching a movie, the scene, the story, of course including you (you are sooooo gorgeous~). At the first glance, I was totally attracted to your peformance. Mari had a poor childhood; although she looks tough outside, from the deepest side, she wants people's love because she has a fragile self-esteem. You really play this role lively. You really have a awesome performance in starlover. You stole all my tears away because of all the romantic scenes from you and Ji Tae. Whenever Mari and Chol su suffered, I felt terribly sad because they love each other but always face a lot of pressure from outside. You made me laugh when I saw all those sweet scenes; Mari stayed in Chol su's place to read and study; Mari changed because of Chol su's words; when Mari and Chol su stayed together, they always have some funny and sweet interactions. There are so many scences that I really like that I can't write them all. All I want to say is to thank for giving us a memorable time when watching Starlover; your superb acting makes us LOVE Mari, especially Ji Woo more! I am going to miss Mari and Chol su. I hope they can have a happy ending!!!

Wish you all the best in Korea. I am looking forwards to watch more and more TV show from you.

Love,
Natalie Leung

Dear Ji Tae,
Chol su actually has a similar background as Mari but he is even tougher than Mari. Whenever he faced difficulties, he would try to fix it instead of avoid it. It's also what he teaches Mari. I don't really know you before Starlover. However, after watching your performance in Starlover, I start to appreciate you more and more. I can see Chol su's character has different stages; at first he may have a feeling towards Mari; then he started to realize that he really likes Mari and tries to stay with her to get through all tough time. You really handled all the transitions well. When facing adorable Mari, you will look like a child and play with her. When facing upset Mari, you will feel sad for hurting her. You know what, all these scenes made us all feel crazy because you and Ji woo look pretty match as a couple. There are only 4 episodes left (from the time I wrote this feeling); I am going to miss Mari and Chol su, I really hope that they can have a happy ending. I am also looking forwards to your future performance. Thank you for giving us such a good time watching Starlover.

Love,
Natalie Leung