Susan Chan

2009.02.03 08:37

Dear Ji Woo, I became your avid fan after watching Winter Sonata many years ago. It was my very first Korean drama and since then I've watched countless other Korean dramas. Although there are other Korean actresses whom I love to watch as well but you will always hold a special place in my heart that no other actresses can ever replace. I have bought most of your dramas and movies and will continue to do so in future. Your acting has really matured and I love your portrayal of the character Lee Mari in Star's Lover. Your chemistry with the lead actor, Yoo Ji Tae, is so convincing that I have a hard time telling myself this is only a drama and not the real thing. Please do not be discouraged by the low ratings in Korea, as ratings do not truly reflect the quality of a drama. There are many international fans like me who love this drama a lot and wait patiently every Wed and Thurs to watch this drama online. Star's Lover is now officially my most favorite Ji Woo's drama, thanks to you and Yoo Ji Tae's awesome acting. Hope that you and Yoo Ji Tae can collaborate in another project again. Ji Woo fighting! Star's Lover fighting!
My very best wishes to both of you,Susan from Malaysia

To Ji Tae, To be honest, I have never seen any of your movies before. I only got to know about you and your talented and heartfelt acting through the drama Star's Lover. Your portrayal of the character Kim Chul Soo is really spot-on. I do not think I will love this drama so much if another actor other than you plays Kim Chul Soo. I hope Star's Lover will not be your first and last drama, as I can't seem to get enough of your acting. Through this wonderful drama Star's Lover, you have gained another international fan. Will definitely start looking for your old movies to watch. It saddens me greatly to know that Star's Lover will be coming to an end soon and I will not be able to watch the beautiful and heartbreaking love story of Kim Chul Soo and Lee Mari anymore. I'm keeping my finger (and toes) crossed that Chul Soo and Mari will end up happily together in the final episode after all the heartaches they both went through. Hope that you and Ji Woo can collaborate again in another project as your on-screen chemistry is the best that I have seen so far! My very best wishes to both of you,Susan from Malaysia