J L

2009.02.03 10:24

Dear Ji-Woo:
I am your fan in New Jersey, USA (originally from Taiwan). I wish our local cable channel will broadcast "Star's Lover" soon as it did broadcast "Air City" in 2007. I like the character of Lee Mari that you portrayed, especially the cute, lovely, and playful parts in the early episodes. I personally prefer romantic comedy rather than sad story. I know the scriptwriter must have her plan, however, I wish to see a happy ending and love to see your smiles more. Thanks for your hard work in the cold winter days. I want to wish you happiness and good health. Please take care. Fighting!

Hi, Mr. Yoo:
I watched your "One Fine Spring Day" several years ago and was impressed by that character that you portrayed. This time, you portrayed Kim Chol-Soo even wonderful. I enjoyed watching the interaction between Mari and Chol-Soo very much. Personally I like romantic comedy so that I wish Mari and Chol-Soo will end up together. Thank you for your hard work in the cold winter days. Best wishes to your career. I will pay attention to your new work in the future.

Sincerely,
JCL, from USA