Gracie

2009.02.03 10:47

Dear Jiwoo:
Greetings from New York! As the broadcast of “A Star’s Lover” is winding down, I write to congratulate you, Jitae, and the rest of the team on a job well done. I have been following your works since Winter Sonata, and I must say, A Star’s Lover has topped the charts for me. Your portrayal of the super-star Lee Mari is both convincing and moving. We the foreign fans giggle as the playful Mari throws the unsuspecting Chul-soo into rounds of her pranks; we the foreign fans swoon in delight as the elegant Mari falls head-over-heels for Chul-soo; we the foreign fans ache in heartbreaks when Mari and Chul-soo go through the challenges of their destiny. The story of Mari and Chul-soo have touched our hearts and turned us into hopeless romatics. A good number of us are already worried that once the broadcast ends, we will fall victims to a sense of emptiness.
Thanks for the great work and for giving us something to savor for a long time to come. You and Jitae share sizzling chemistry, and we sure hope you two will collaborate again in the very near future.
Last but not least, as we are keeping our fingers crossed for a happily-ever-after ending for our beloved couple Mari and Chul-soo, we also wish you the best of luck in love!

With love from the Big Apple,
Gracie