Gracie

2009.02.03 10:49

Dear Jitae:
You’ve got to be THE biggest surprise for us in “A Star’s Lover.” As many have already said, your name really didn’t ring a bell when we first began watching the drama. However, as the captivating romance between Mari and Chul-soo unfolds, we find ourselves being drawn deeper and deeper into the loves and pains of Chul-soo, and before we know it, we have all been swept off feet by you!

Your portrayal of Chul-soo tugs on our heartstrings, and we the audience roller-coaster ride along as he goes through emotional ups and downs. We share his joy and ache in his pain. We exclaim in ecstasy when he finally confronts his love for Mari; we kick and pout when his self-esteem reaches the freezing point, and turns him into a conflicted lion who pushes Mari away. In the past two months, the story of Chul-soo and Mari have touched our lives and made our hearts sing and twinge.

Thanks for bringing life to Chul-soo, and leaving us such fond memories to cherish for a long time to come. If you haven’t already realized, you have earned the love and hearts of so many female fans that we have kindly asked Jiwoo’s other co-stars to step aside. Haha.

We are glad we got to know you through Chul-soo, and we will definitely support you in all of your future endeavors. Have I mentioned you and Jiwoo share sizzling chemistry? Please do not let this be your last collaboration with Jiwoo, as we are all craving to see our most beloved couple appear on screen again. And please please do not be disheartened by the seemingly low ratings. It goes without saying that ratings do not always reflect the true quality of a drama, and I can assure you that A Star’s Lover will achieve great success overseas. Don’t believe me? Check out A Star’s Lover’s international discussion board: target=_blank>http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=247611.

We are all keeping our fingers crossed for a happily-ever-after ending for Chul-soo and Mari. And if you could, please tell Chul-soo not to let go of Mari’s hand! :P

With love from New York,
Gracie