Lee Ma. El

2009.02.04 00:53

To Star Lover's,
we're really really loving this drama as it goes along,in fact were always anticipating for the next episodes and looking forward to see whats gonna happen next, and now that its almost coming to an end were surely gonna miss it (can't wait for the release of the dvd so we can relive and watch it over and over again) and hope that if its the time to promote this drama to other countries , we hope that the 2 main leads can join the promotional tour to meet their fans, for sure its gonna be fun, exciting and successful. how can it not be,this is one great drama, its got good storyline, great screenplay, breathtaking cinematography, (in fact in some scenes the visuals are just awesome), fantastic music, good supporting casts, superb and fine acting by the two leads and of course great directing.
Actually, its a WINNER. thats why there are so many watching it on-line and looking forward to it tobe shown in their countries, you guys just don't have any idea how popular this drama is.
watching both CJW & YJT is just awesome,very entertaining, so addicting, such fine acting ,you guys ROCK!
Lee Ma. Elisa

To Ms Choi Ji Woo,
I've been a fan of yours for a long time now and have watched almost all your dramas except for the old old ones that i can't seem to find copies of. i'm very very glad and happy that you chose to do this project, you really shine in this drama,and i must say through the years this work of yours is truly the best, there's more maturity,more depth in other words your portrayal of Lee Marie's character fits you to a "T", you were just perfect. i'm looking forward for your next project w/c if i'm not mistaken will be the voiceover for the WLS Animation.your my all time favorite korean actress in fact your the reason why i got interested in anything and everything about korean, your food , your culture, your country. i wish you happiness, peace of mind, good health, all the best really and please continue your humanitarian deeds, you are one lovely person, and we love you and we will forever be your fan and will continue to support you. God Bless!
Lee Ma. Elisa

To Mr. Yoo Ji Tae,
I am so glad that you decided to do this project because through this drama , we( fans of jiwoo) came to know ONE FINE ACTOR indeed,and whoever advised you to do this project, you better treat him a soju because this is your wisest move ever.your performance here is so darned good , i mean your in the league of Robert De Niro, Sean Penn, Al Pacino. now i've been collecting and buying dvd's of your old works and having watched it i'm not surprised at all, you really are one great actor. your performance as Kim Chul Soo is amazing and so captivating, and because of this you have gained a lot.
I'm sure many will be waiting for your next project be it movie or drama, I wish you all the best too , all the success, wish someday you can work again with jiwoo ssi.
God Bless you!
Lee Ma. Elisa