Cory

2009.02.04 15:12

Hello Ji Woo ssi, I just want to thank you for choosing "Star's Lover" as your project. I had been your fan since Winter Sonata. I love all your dramas. I regard you as the best Korean actress. You're not only beautiful but you're humble, kind & a charitable person that makes you better than the others. I miss you so much when you're not on screen. I hope to see more of you. I really enjoy Star's Lover. I think this is one of your best drama. Your acting & chemistry with Ji Tae are excellent. I hope you'll collaborate again with Ji Tae in another project. You're great together. I'm also hoping that Star's Lover will have a very happy ending. Mari & Chulsoo deserve to be together & live happily ever after. God bless you always.
Sincerely,
Cory (your fan from U.S.A.)
Hello Mr. Ji Tae. This is the first time I saw you on screen. I'm glad you chose Star's Lover & gave me the opportunity to see how great actor you are. You & Ji Woo are the best drama couple I ever seen in K-drama. Your acting & chemistry with Ji Woo are perfect. I hope you'll collaborate again with our beloved Ji Woo in a drama or movie. I hope Chulsoo & Mari ended up together & live happily ever after. Again thank you & God bless you always.
Sincerely,
Cory (your new fan from U.S.A.)