코스(W.M)
그동안 설레임과 사랑을 나눠주던 '스타의 연인'이 어느덧 4회만을 남겨두고 있습니다.
우리에게 '마리'를 선물해준 지우님에게 우리가 받은 사랑과 행복을 조금이나마 나누고자 합니다.
여러분들도 기억하시겠지만..
론도때도 그랬듯이 이번에도 '리뷰북'과 '댓글북'을 준비중이랍니다.
특히 '댓글북'은 여러분의 적극적인 참여가 가장 중요합니다.
'리뷰북'도 지금 열심히 준비 중이랍니다...
그리고 여러분의 사랑을 '댓글북'에 가득가득 채워주세요...
이번엔 특별히 지우님과 너무 좋은 호흡을 보여준 '철수' 유지태님께도 댓글북을 선물할까 합니다.

댓글북에 참여하는 방법은...
To.지우님
To.지태님
누구에게 보내는 메세지인지 쓰신 후
우리가 그동안 '스타의 연인'을 보면서 느낀 감동과 기쁨,슬픔 등등...
하고 싶은 말들을 쓰시면 됩니다.
해외팬 분들도 많이 참여해 주세요...
영어나 일본어로 쓰면 저희가 번역해서 두분께 전해드릴 예정입니다.

2월 6일 금요일까지 참여해 주세요..
코멘트로 달아주세요..
여러분의 사랑을 보여주세요...

"スターの恋人"のお陰で喜びと幸せでいっぱいなスタージウ家族の皆さん...
これまでときめきと愛を与えてくれた"スターの恋人"がいつの間にかあと4話になりました。
私たちに"マリ"をプレゼントしてくれたジウさまに私たちが受けた愛と幸せを少しでも分けようと思います。
皆さんも覚えていると思いますが..
ロンドの時もしたように今回も"レビューブック"と"メッセージブック"を準備中です。
特に"メッセージブック"は皆さんの積極的な参加が一番大切です。
"レビューブック"も今、一生懸命準備中です...
そして皆さんの愛を"メッセージブック"にいっぱいいっぱい詰めて下さい...
今回も特別にジウさまととても良い呼吸を見せてくれた
"チョルス"ことユジテさまにもメッセージブックをプレゼントしようと思います。

メッセージブックに参加する方法は...
To. ジウさま
To. ジテさま
上のように誰に送るメッセージなのかを書いた後に私たちがこれまで
"スターの恋人"を見ながら感じた感動と喜び、悲しみなどなど...
伝えたい言葉を書いてくださればよいです。
海外ファンの方々も沢山参加してください...
翻訳機を使わなくても日本語で書いてくだされば翻訳してお二人に伝える予定です。

2月6日金曜日までにコメントを付けてください。
皆さんの愛を見せてください...

STARJIWOO families who fill with joy and happiness for "Star's Lover".
The broadcast of "Star's Lover" which give us excitement and love remain only 4 stories.
I think that we share our love and happiness which we received from
Jiwoo with Jiwoo who gave "Ma Ri" to us .
Maybe you remember...
we gave a message book to Jiwoo when she shot Rondo.
We are preparing a review book and a message book this time, too like it.
Especially, a message book is the most important your active commitment.
We are preparing a review book very hard, too.
So, please stuff the message book with your love.
And we will send a message book to "Chol su",
Yoo Ji Tae who showed harmonious play with Jiwoo.

The way to participate the message book,
First, you show whom you want to give the message to.. like
To. Ji Woo or To. Ji Tae, Next, you write your feeling about Star's Lover,
impression, pleasure, sadness etc.
You post a message you want to tell them.
I hope many foreigner fnas participate the message book.
I will give the book to Jiwoo and Jitae.

Please post your comment to 6th Feb.
If you can't post on this comment, please send your message to me by e-mail.
Please show your love.

코스(W.M) Email address = englian2002@hotmail.com

댓글 '185'

ACG

2009.02.03 07:35:51

Dear: Mr. Yoo Ji Tae

I didn't know you prior to Star's Lover, but after seeing you pairing with Choi JI woo, I fell in love with your acting. Who wouldn't fall in love with you? you are lovable, charming, and super talented. You are like a hidden treasure! Thank you for depicting Chul Soo so perfectly. The connection you have with Ji Woo Ssi in Star's Lover is so great that it beats Ji Woo's connection with her other leading men (from previous dramas/movies). You have gained a new fan..me. You have become my most (and only one) favorite Korean male actor and I will support you in whatever you do (whether acting, directing, writing,etc) from now on. I am confident that because of Star's Lover, you will gain 90% of Ji Woo's fan. Star's Lover will air in Hawaii and other selected cities in the United States soon and I am sure that they will love you too. Star's Lover will be successful outside of Korea. Thank you for taking care of our beloved Ji Woo during the Star's Lover filming.

Your new fan from the U.S.A
ACG

daisy

2009.02.03 07:48:02

이 세상에서 제일 사랑하는 여배우 최 지우씨!
결연의 정 유진으로 만났었고, 한 정서로, 한 도경으로,
이제는 이 마리 사랑에 인사불성으로 지냈습니다.
남자 주인공을 사랑하지 않고는 못 배기게 만들어주는
최 지우씨의 연기는 최상, 최고의 수준이라 자부합니다.
결코 넘치지도 않고 모자라지도 않는 자연스러움.
함께 울며 웃고 가슴을 치며 고통스러워하며
살고 있습니다.

스타의 연인에서 만난 이마리씨.
예전에 한 번도 만나지 못했던 여배우 캐맄터.
최 지우씨 아니고서는 누구도 흉내 낼 수 없는 캐맄터.
아마도 이 마리를 평생 못 잊을 것 같습니다.

Natalie Le

2009.02.03 08:35:04

Dear Ji Woo,
Starlover should be one of my favourites among your shows. In the first 4 episodes, it gave me a feeling of watching a movie, the scene, the story, of course including you (you are sooooo gorgeous~). At the first glance, I was totally attracted to your peformance. Mari had a poor childhood; although she looks tough outside, from the deepest side, she wants people's love because she has a fragile self-esteem. You really play this role lively. You really have a awesome performance in starlover. You stole all my tears away because of all the romantic scenes from you and Ji Tae. Whenever Mari and Chol su suffered, I felt terribly sad because they love each other but always face a lot of pressure from outside. You made me laugh when I saw all those sweet scenes; Mari stayed in Chol su's place to read and study; Mari changed because of Chol su's words; when Mari and Chol su stayed together, they always have some funny and sweet interactions. There are so many scences that I really like that I can't write them all. All I want to say is to thank for giving us a memorable time when watching Starlover; your superb acting makes us LOVE Mari, especially Ji Woo more! I am going to miss Mari and Chol su. I hope they can have a happy ending!!!

Wish you all the best in Korea. I am looking forwards to watch more and more TV show from you.

Love,
Natalie Leung

Dear Ji Tae,
Chol su actually has a similar background as Mari but he is even tougher than Mari. Whenever he faced difficulties, he would try to fix it instead of avoid it. It's also what he teaches Mari. I don't really know you before Starlover. However, after watching your performance in Starlover, I start to appreciate you more and more. I can see Chol su's character has different stages; at first he may have a feeling towards Mari; then he started to realize that he really likes Mari and tries to stay with her to get through all tough time. You really handled all the transitions well. When facing adorable Mari, you will look like a child and play with her. When facing upset Mari, you will feel sad for hurting her. You know what, all these scenes made us all feel crazy because you and Ji woo look pretty match as a couple. There are only 4 episodes left (from the time I wrote this feeling); I am going to miss Mari and Chol su, I really hope that they can have a happy ending. I am also looking forwards to your future performance. Thank you for giving us such a good time watching Starlover.

Love,
Natalie Leung

Susan Chan

2009.02.03 08:37:33

Dear Ji Woo, I became your avid fan after watching Winter Sonata many years ago. It was my very first Korean drama and since then I've watched countless other Korean dramas. Although there are other Korean actresses whom I love to watch as well but you will always hold a special place in my heart that no other actresses can ever replace. I have bought most of your dramas and movies and will continue to do so in future. Your acting has really matured and I love your portrayal of the character Lee Mari in Star's Lover. Your chemistry with the lead actor, Yoo Ji Tae, is so convincing that I have a hard time telling myself this is only a drama and not the real thing. Please do not be discouraged by the low ratings in Korea, as ratings do not truly reflect the quality of a drama. There are many international fans like me who love this drama a lot and wait patiently every Wed and Thurs to watch this drama online. Star's Lover is now officially my most favorite Ji Woo's drama, thanks to you and Yoo Ji Tae's awesome acting. Hope that you and Yoo Ji Tae can collaborate in another project again. Ji Woo fighting! Star's Lover fighting!
My very best wishes to both of you,Susan from Malaysia

To Ji Tae, To be honest, I have never seen any of your movies before. I only got to know about you and your talented and heartfelt acting through the drama Star's Lover. Your portrayal of the character Kim Chul Soo is really spot-on. I do not think I will love this drama so much if another actor other than you plays Kim Chul Soo. I hope Star's Lover will not be your first and last drama, as I can't seem to get enough of your acting. Through this wonderful drama Star's Lover, you have gained another international fan. Will definitely start looking for your old movies to watch. It saddens me greatly to know that Star's Lover will be coming to an end soon and I will not be able to watch the beautiful and heartbreaking love story of Kim Chul Soo and Lee Mari anymore. I'm keeping my finger (and toes) crossed that Chul Soo and Mari will end up happily together in the final episode after all the heartaches they both went through. Hope that you and Ji Woo can collaborate again in another project as your on-screen chemistry is the best that I have seen so far! My very best wishes to both of you,Susan from Malaysia

Karwai

2009.02.03 08:43:35

Hello Ms. Choi Ji Woo and Mr. Yoo Ji Tae:
Greetings from Germany!
Just letting you know I really enjoy the Star's lover!
It's a fantastic drama!
You two have great chemistry together which doesn't happen very often
between actors in my opinion! It looked very natural instead of acting.
Keep up the great works!.
It must not be easy trying to keep up the rating pressures.
I hope you by the end of hard working day,
it's comfort for you to know fan like me who had been lived in Korean
for 11 years appreciated it very much.Take care,
EM
Karwai Miles

Aimi O

2009.02.03 08:52:03

To Ji Tae,

Just to let you know how happily surprised I am to discover your new dimensions in this TV drama Star's Lover.You really have made a right choice doing this drama though the drama itself in my opinions has many flaws.
You play Chulsoo so convincing that my heart is broken
whenever his heart is broken, I seem to be totally involved
in the drama emotionally.
And your opposite lead Choi Ji-woo ssi also plays her role wonderfully.
As both of you are the heart of the drama being absolutely great
and that's all it counts!
Thank you very much for the great performance.
I look forward to discover more of new dimensions in Yoo Ji-Tae
in your upcoming works (also in TV please). Very best,

★벼리★

2009.02.03 09:56:49

to.지우언니

이렇게 또 지우언니의 열렬히 응원했던 한 작품이 완성되어 가네요.
제작발표회때, 첫 방송때의 그 설레임이 저는 채 가시지도 않았는데 말이예요 ^^;;
친구들과 요즘 모두 '이마리'화 되어가고 있어요 ㅋ
그래서인지 세상사는게 즐겁다고들 말해요 ㅋㅋ 그만큼 매력있는 캐릭터 만들어주신 지우언니, 정말 고생많으셨어요 ^^
저는 도도한 마리가 참 기억에 많이 남아요, 그 다음은 무대뽀 마리?ㅋㅋ
다음 작품이 어떤 작품이 될지 또 지우언니에게 어떤 역할이 돌아갈지는 잘 모르겠지만 스타의연인의 이마리가 전 왠지 지우언니에게 큰 힘이 되어줄 것 같아요^^
정말 어딜가나 보는 사람들에겐 칭찬이 자자한 스타의 연인은 제게 큰 행복을 주는 작품이었답니다.

지우언니, 늘 감사합니다.
그리고 앞으로도 잘 부탁드립니다, 또 열심히 응원하겠습니다 ^^

★벼리★

2009.02.03 10:01:22

to.유지태님

사실 지우언니 상대 역할로는 처음에 생각하지도 못하셨던 분이 캐스팅 되어서 더욱 기분이 좋았습니다. 실망은 커녕 믿음으로 보답해주셔서 감사드려요.
스타의연인 촬영하시면서 정말 고생 많으셨어요
푹쉬시다가 지우언니와 멜로 영화 한 편 부탁드려요 ^^
앞으로도 하시는 작품 잘 지켜보겠습니다.
잊을 수 없는 멋지고 귀여운 철수 캐릭터 감사합니다.

J L

2009.02.03 10:24:20

Dear Ji-Woo:
I am your fan in New Jersey, USA (originally from Taiwan). I wish our local cable channel will broadcast "Star's Lover" soon as it did broadcast "Air City" in 2007. I like the character of Lee Mari that you portrayed, especially the cute, lovely, and playful parts in the early episodes. I personally prefer romantic comedy rather than sad story. I know the scriptwriter must have her plan, however, I wish to see a happy ending and love to see your smiles more. Thanks for your hard work in the cold winter days. I want to wish you happiness and good health. Please take care. Fighting!

Hi, Mr. Yoo:
I watched your "One Fine Spring Day" several years ago and was impressed by that character that you portrayed. This time, you portrayed Kim Chol-Soo even wonderful. I enjoyed watching the interaction between Mari and Chol-Soo very much. Personally I like romantic comedy so that I wish Mari and Chol-Soo will end up together. Thank you for your hard work in the cold winter days. Best wishes to your career. I will pay attention to your new work in the future.

Sincerely,
JCL, from USA

지우이뽀

2009.02.03 10:29:27

To 지우님

스타의 연인에서 이마리을 만난게 너무 행복했습니다.
톡톡 튀는 마리를 잊을수가 없을거 같아요.
그런 모습도 얼마나 어울리는지요.
실제의 지우씨가 아마 그러지 않을까 상상합니다.
아무쪼록 스타의연인 멋있게 막을 내렸으면 하고
울 들 가슴속에 잊혀지지 않는 작품이 되었으면 합니다.
지우씨가 늘 행복했으면 좋겠습니다.
모든것이 협력하여 선을 이루기를 바라고 앞날에 주님의 은총이 가득하길 빌께요...
지우님 항상 응원할께요...
사랑해요^^

Gracie

2009.02.03 10:47:29

Dear Jiwoo:
Greetings from New York! As the broadcast of “A Star’s Lover” is winding down, I write to congratulate you, Jitae, and the rest of the team on a job well done. I have been following your works since Winter Sonata, and I must say, A Star’s Lover has topped the charts for me. Your portrayal of the super-star Lee Mari is both convincing and moving. We the foreign fans giggle as the playful Mari throws the unsuspecting Chul-soo into rounds of her pranks; we the foreign fans swoon in delight as the elegant Mari falls head-over-heels for Chul-soo; we the foreign fans ache in heartbreaks when Mari and Chul-soo go through the challenges of their destiny. The story of Mari and Chul-soo have touched our hearts and turned us into hopeless romatics. A good number of us are already worried that once the broadcast ends, we will fall victims to a sense of emptiness.
Thanks for the great work and for giving us something to savor for a long time to come. You and Jitae share sizzling chemistry, and we sure hope you two will collaborate again in the very near future.
Last but not least, as we are keeping our fingers crossed for a happily-ever-after ending for our beloved couple Mari and Chul-soo, we also wish you the best of luck in love!

With love from the Big Apple,
Gracie

Gracie

2009.02.03 10:49:42

Dear Jitae:
You’ve got to be THE biggest surprise for us in “A Star’s Lover.” As many have already said, your name really didn’t ring a bell when we first began watching the drama. However, as the captivating romance between Mari and Chul-soo unfolds, we find ourselves being drawn deeper and deeper into the loves and pains of Chul-soo, and before we know it, we have all been swept off feet by you!

Your portrayal of Chul-soo tugs on our heartstrings, and we the audience roller-coaster ride along as he goes through emotional ups and downs. We share his joy and ache in his pain. We exclaim in ecstasy when he finally confronts his love for Mari; we kick and pout when his self-esteem reaches the freezing point, and turns him into a conflicted lion who pushes Mari away. In the past two months, the story of Chul-soo and Mari have touched our lives and made our hearts sing and twinge.

Thanks for bringing life to Chul-soo, and leaving us such fond memories to cherish for a long time to come. If you haven’t already realized, you have earned the love and hearts of so many female fans that we have kindly asked Jiwoo’s other co-stars to step aside. Haha.

We are glad we got to know you through Chul-soo, and we will definitely support you in all of your future endeavors. Have I mentioned you and Jiwoo share sizzling chemistry? Please do not let this be your last collaboration with Jiwoo, as we are all craving to see our most beloved couple appear on screen again. And please please do not be disheartened by the seemingly low ratings. It goes without saying that ratings do not always reflect the true quality of a drama, and I can assure you that A Star’s Lover will achieve great success overseas. Don’t believe me? Check out A Star’s Lover’s international discussion board: target=_blank>http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=247611.

We are all keeping our fingers crossed for a happily-ever-after ending for Chul-soo and Mari. And if you could, please tell Chul-soo not to let go of Mari’s hand! :P

With love from New York,
Gracie

지우사랑

2009.02.03 10:54:06

근2개월동안 당신이 보여준 이마리 덕분에 행복했습니다.
제평생 잊지못할 작품이 하나 더 생긴것 같아 좋아요 ^^
드라마를 보는데에있어 지우님이 나오는 드라마만 챙겨보는데
그때마다 좋은 작품을 저에게 선물해주시는거 같아 고맙습니다.
지금껏 그래왔듯이..
앞으로도 당신을 믿고 응원하겠습니다.
당신의 팬이라는게 자랑스럽습니다. 배우최지우.스타최지우 화이팅!!! 사랑합니다.♡

梓宁

2009.02.03 11:19:46

亲爱的智友姐:
吾自《美丽的日子》与汝相识,至今已逾十年之久,仍迷恋汝之作品,往年之作品大多看过,俱历历在目,记忆犹新。见汝近两年未有新作,急盼之;今现《明星的恋人》心中甚喜,对其更是爱不释手,剧集俱看过数遍方休。吾甚喜剧中汝洒脱,爽朗之性格。望:屡创佳作,不负吾等对汝之喜爱之情;亦无须担收视之忧,凡事尽职即可。所谓:真金不怕火炼。愿:身体康健!万事顺意!星途璀璨!百事可乐!

永远支持你 梓宁

궁디팡팡

2009.02.03 12:28:28

To.지우언니..
너무 예쁘고 상큼하게 기대이상의 마리를 선물해준 언니..
그동안 너무 수고 많으셨고요...스타의 연인을 보는 내내 행복했어요!!
겨울연가 이후로 오랜만에 멜로드라마에 폭~ 빠져서 살았어요!!
특히나 이번엔 정말 가까이서 언니를 볼 수 있어서 더욱 마음이 와 닿았는지도 모르겠어요...
제가 부끄럼땜에 인사도 제대로 못하고 왔지만요...그 기분..너무 행복했어요...
이번에 스연은요..그런의미에서 저한테 참 좋은 추억을 많이 줬어요!!
언니..감사해요 ^^ 담에 또 만날 기회가 생긴다면 그땐 "언니..안녕하세요 ^^" 하고 인사할수 있을 것 같아요..(언니는 기억을 못하시겠지만..ㅠㅠ)
이번에 좀 빨리 다음 작품을 만났으면 좋겠어요!!
마리처럼 상큼하고 예쁜 언니와 딱 떨어지는 멋진 역활로 돌아오길 기다릴게요!!
얼마 남지 않았지만 마지막까지 스연 촬영 열심히 하시고요!!
항상 최선을 다하는 언니 응원하겠습니다!! 화이팅이에요!!!

궁디팡팡

2009.02.03 12:33:43

To.지태오빠..
영화에서만 보다가 드라마로 보니 정말 새로운 느낌이 많이 들었습니다..
앞으론 드라마에서도 자주자주 봤으면 좋겠어요..
철수가 너무너무 멋지게 보일수 있었던건 오빠의 탁월한 연기덕분이 아닐까 싶어요!!
철수,마리 커플 덕분에 오랜만에 설레임을 많이 느꼈답니다!!
두분이 영화든 드라마든 한편 더 하셨으면 하는 바램이 있네요!! ㅋㅋ
평소엔 어렵고 낯선 배우라고 느꼈는데..이번에 스연을 보면서 옆집 오빠같고 친근한 분같다는 생각을 하게 됐어요!!
앞으로도 좋은 연극으로 영화로 드라마로 다양한 곳에서 만나길 기대할게요!!
스연도 끝까지 최선을 다해주시는 모습..너무 멋있습니다!! 화이팅이에요~

fjkuan

2009.02.03 14:28:05

Dear: Ms.Choi Ji Woo and Mr. Yoo Ji Tae

I love watching them both in Star's Lover, and I'm glad Chul Soo is Mari's star lover. Not having finish watching yet, but this is becoming one of the greatest love stories. So much love between Chul Soo and Mari. I want to see more of YJT in these kind of dramas. I will definitely recommend this drama to everyone I know who is a KD fan. Can't wait to get the DVDc to add to my collection. Thank you YJT and CJW for making a great love story. I will cherish this love story for a very very long time."

Yengyee

2009.02.03 14:30:12

Dearest: Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ji Tae

You are the best Korean actor and actress I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan.....and I love this drama so much!!!! The drama has brought me joy and sadness at the same time. Everyone in this production has made the drama the best I've seen since Full House and My Girl in 2005. I won't you to not care about the ratings because the ratings is inaccurate, most people watch dramas online especially foreign speaking fans. Fighting JTY and CJW!!!! I love you guys!!!! I'm buying the drama when it comes out in DVD...and I will support you by recommending this drama to everyone I know!

edi

2009.02.03 16:25:21

Dear Ms.Ji Woo and Mr.Ji Tae,

The sky is clear blue.
The wind which wraps us is warm.
A bird sings in the morning, and we are woken up.
Under the same blue sky.
We did in STAR'S LOVER a good encounter though we met by chance.
We share time with you.
We are eternally a family.
Please in the future eternally a happiness to us.

From Japan

annichan

2009.02.03 16:39:30

Greeting from Bangkok Thailand

Dearest Jiwoo

First of all I've to thank Starjiwoo to open this opportunity for us to write a message to you and also Jitae which I’m sure that it will reach you. Star’s Lover your latest work !!! what to say I’m so very very very love it. I can call I’m so crazy about this drama. Love everything story/picture/music and songs. Your acting as Lee Ma Ri is superb. I fell in love with this character from the very beginning. May be it’s remind me about you. Mari is so beautiful / cute / funny very lovely and so very fashionable with style. You and Jitae chemistry in Star’s Lover is really great than ever. I watched so many of your dramas so many actors pair up with you I love them all but this time I’ve to say “You two are The Best Couple for me” Your chemistry between each other is PERFECT. Every time I see you two together on screen I feel so happy when you guys apart I’m sad too. I’m praying everyday for a very happy ending of this drama ( I think it will be right ? ). I’m so very glad and happy that you choose this project. So sorry to make you a hard time every time you’ve to choose new project. Just to let you know that this one is really a right and correct choice. Please don’t feel sad or feel disappoint even the rating not as expected but it’s not mean that Star’s Lover is not a good quality drama. To me I can only say that now if I’ve to choose one from your drama to be my most favorite..I’m gonna pick Star’s Lover. Please take good care of yourself and be proud to be love from fans all around Asia. We are happy as long as you happy. Jiwoo’s fighting. Love you and you will have my fully support in everything you do.

Wishing you all the BEST

Dearest Jitae

Thank you Thank you for you to choosing this project. I’m so very touching and really love your Kim Chul Soo character. You’re such a great actor. Your acting is superb so great !!!! I’m enjoy every moment between Mari and Chulsoo. Your chemistry with our Lovely Jiwoo is undeniable so great than any other actors. You know now you’re no.1 for me to choose for perfect match for Jiwoo’s partner. To be honest before Star’s Lover I don’t know you. But don’t be sad because I’m new to K- Movie not because you’re not popular….but from now on. I’m your new fans and I’m so very sure that you gain more fan especially Jiwoo’s fan will have space and our heart for you hee hee coz you are just perfect . I hope you and Jiwoo will have another new project together (may be Movie) in future coz both of you’re so perfect to each other. I still can’t imagine how can you erase my memory of other actors that pair up with Jiwoo before ?….great work indeed. I hope and pray for a very happy ending of Star’s Lover…Jitae Fighting and you’ll have my fully support.

Wishing you all the BEST

Anni ( from Bangkok Thailand )

ok

2009.02.03 17:19:32

To : Our dearest Jiwoo,

I love Lee Mari's character especially presented in the opening of the story, with a very strong and a super-princess character...haha. She is so different in your other drama. I am happy to see your co-operation with Jitae as he is very fresh in tv. Star's lover will be one of my memory in the heart.

Fans from Hong Kong

김구희

2009.02.03 17:55:25

행복하게 해주신 마리에게 감사
항상 노력과 실망을 주지 않는 지우씨....
지우씨의 매력에 풍덩 빠져 헤어나갈수가 없네요...
착하면서 지혜롭게
이번 스타의 연인에서의 지우씨의 모든면을 맘껏 볼수 있어
참으로 행복했답니다....
불과 4회만 남았지만 끝까지 본방 사수하며 응원합니다...
지우씨 떄문 또 한명의 남자 배우가 태어났습니다..
지우씨는 늘 빛내주는 남을 높여주고 세워주는 뭔가가
확실히 있네요...
모쪼록 몸 건강히 돌보시고 화이팅!!!!

지태씨~~~~~~
그동안 지우씨의 많은 상대 남정네들과는
좀더 다르게 다가옵니다...
신선함과 주관이 뚜렷한 그러면서 매력이 넘치네요...
지우씨와 아니 마리와 철수 넘 잘어울리고 이쁜 커플
탄생되어 우리 눈이 마음이 즐겁습니다...^^
지우씨로 인해 지태씨 까정 좋아지네요...
끝까지 응원합니다...
건강하세요~~~^^

mikan

2009.02.03 21:01:58

To 지우님,
안녕하십니까?  몸은 피로의 피크일지도 모릅니다만, 끝까지,힘껏,
최선을 다해 주시도록 바라고 있습니다.
이 드라마에서는, 엑스트라로 2회 지우님을 만날 수 있고,
큰 기쁨과 행복이 주어졌습니다.

말을 충분히 이해할 수 없기 때문에,
얼굴을 ( 나의 정말 좋아하는 얼굴이, 실제,이 세상에 존재하고 있었던 것이라고,
기적과 같이 느끼면서) 열심히 보고 있었습니다만,
일본의 방송에서는, 회화를 이해할 수 있고, 더욱 더욱 더욱 더 마리로
끌어들일 수 있겠지요!! 매우 기다려집니다.

Lee Ma. El

2009.02.04 00:53:36

To Star Lover's,
we're really really loving this drama as it goes along,in fact were always anticipating for the next episodes and looking forward to see whats gonna happen next, and now that its almost coming to an end were surely gonna miss it (can't wait for the release of the dvd so we can relive and watch it over and over again) and hope that if its the time to promote this drama to other countries , we hope that the 2 main leads can join the promotional tour to meet their fans, for sure its gonna be fun, exciting and successful. how can it not be,this is one great drama, its got good storyline, great screenplay, breathtaking cinematography, (in fact in some scenes the visuals are just awesome), fantastic music, good supporting casts, superb and fine acting by the two leads and of course great directing.
Actually, its a WINNER. thats why there are so many watching it on-line and looking forward to it tobe shown in their countries, you guys just don't have any idea how popular this drama is.
watching both CJW & YJT is just awesome,very entertaining, so addicting, such fine acting ,you guys ROCK!
Lee Ma. Elisa

To Ms Choi Ji Woo,
I've been a fan of yours for a long time now and have watched almost all your dramas except for the old old ones that i can't seem to find copies of. i'm very very glad and happy that you chose to do this project, you really shine in this drama,and i must say through the years this work of yours is truly the best, there's more maturity,more depth in other words your portrayal of Lee Marie's character fits you to a "T", you were just perfect. i'm looking forward for your next project w/c if i'm not mistaken will be the voiceover for the WLS Animation.your my all time favorite korean actress in fact your the reason why i got interested in anything and everything about korean, your food , your culture, your country. i wish you happiness, peace of mind, good health, all the best really and please continue your humanitarian deeds, you are one lovely person, and we love you and we will forever be your fan and will continue to support you. God Bless!
Lee Ma. Elisa

To Mr. Yoo Ji Tae,
I am so glad that you decided to do this project because through this drama , we( fans of jiwoo) came to know ONE FINE ACTOR indeed,and whoever advised you to do this project, you better treat him a soju because this is your wisest move ever.your performance here is so darned good , i mean your in the league of Robert De Niro, Sean Penn, Al Pacino. now i've been collecting and buying dvd's of your old works and having watched it i'm not surprised at all, you really are one great actor. your performance as Kim Chul Soo is amazing and so captivating, and because of this you have gained a lot.
I'm sure many will be waiting for your next project be it movie or drama, I wish you all the best too , all the success, wish someday you can work again with jiwoo ssi.
God Bless you!
Lee Ma. Elisa

shadow

2009.02.04 01:30:57

TO 지우님
사람 마음을 감동시키는 드라마를 참 오랜만에 보는 것 같습니다. 드라마를 보면서 극중의 마리와 함께 기뻐하고 슬퍼하며, 즐거워하기도 하고 눈물을 흘리기도 하면서 시간을 보냈습니다.
도도한 최고의 여배우 이마리, 활발하고 애교있는 이마리, 이마리의 다양한 모습들이 우리를 감동시킵니다. 좋은 드라마는 좋은 배우들 통해서 전달이 되는데, 이렇게 지우씨의 멋진연기를 볼 수 있어서 너무 기뻐요!! 정말 멋져요!! You are the best!! 바다 건너 대만에서 저희들이 항상 응원하고 있다는 거 잊지말아주세요!!!

shadow from Taiwan CJWFC

shadow

2009.02.04 02:01:00

TO 지태님

대만에서는 유지태씨의 작품을 볼 기회가 많지 않아서, 이번에 처음으로 유지태씨의 연기를 보게 되었는데,
유지태씨의 뛰어난 연기력에 너무나도 놀랐습니다. 멋진 연기 보여주신 유지태씨에게도 정말로 감사드리구요,
지우씨와의 완벽한 호흡과 멋진 연기를 통해 아름다운 멜로이야기 보여주셔서 감사드려요~

Chlee

2009.02.04 02:21:31

Dear Yoo Ji Tae and Choi Ji Woo

Hi ji woo ji tae. before anything else, i would like to congratulate you for a job well well done. your such a great tandem. i didn't expect that, really.

one again, jiwoo, you've touched the whole me as a person. i really love your past drama's and i did really love this too, soooo much. and for ji tae, so another surprise for tv viewers. i hope for more tv projects for you in the near future cause you're another girl magnet.

for these, i wanna kiss both of you. thanks you for making my Dec-Feb night very memorable, i will forever love the yeom couple.

love and best regards,

Chlee

kk

2009.02.04 02:33:17

Dear Jiwoo,

You looks so beautiful in StarLover and I really enjoy watching your drama every week. Jiwoo, in addition to your excellent and natural performance, you are so shinny with your elegant, variable and stylish dressings in this drama. However, you must be very tired with so many crying scenes and the tight shooting schedule. Take care and we will always support you.

Karen from Hong Kong

To : Mr. Liu Chi Tai

This is the first time I watch your acting and am impressed with your excellent performance. Keep on fighting.

Karen from Hong Kong.

지우사랑

2009.02.04 09:53:28

to.지태님
지태님이 아니었음.. 김철수란 캐릭터를 이렇게 잘.. 훌륭히 소화낼 배우가 있을까하는 생각이 듭니다.
철수와 마리덕분에 같이 웃을수도있었고. 그리고 함께 슬퍼할수있었던 시간에 감사합니다. 스타의연인을 통해 유지태란 배우를 다시한번 알수있었고.
이제는 배우로, 감독으로써의 지태님 ~항상 응원할께요^^
지태님 화이팅!! 입니다.

alexmom

2009.02.04 11:24:23

Dear Jiwoo,
Your excellent performance in Star's Lover makes me love you even more. Keep on fighting, we always support you.
Dear Mr. Chi-Tai Liu,
Thank you for choosing this gorgeous and lovely TV drama with Jiwoo. Really enjoy watching you and Jiwoo. Wish you the best.

하은

2009.02.04 13:13:03

안녕하세요 지우씨. 전스타의연인팬인예요~!
잘보고있어요.. 정말 마지막에는 해피엔딩이면 좋을 텐데...
실제로 보고싶어요..이마리란역활이 너무 멋있어요..
정말 예쁘게 나와서 부러워요.. 너무예뻐요,ㅎㅎ
앞으로 좋은 남자 만나서 올해 꼭 결혼 하세요,, 기도 할께요~!
언제나 건강하시고, 행복하세요. 항상 응원할께요^^ 화이팅!♥

하은

2009.02.04 13:16:04

안녕 하세요.. 전 스타의 연인 팬이예요.
유지태씨 너무 연기 잘하세네요..ㅎ
남자가 어떻게 눈물연기를 그렇게 잘하세요... 정말 감동이고 대단해요~!.
항상건강하시고 , 행복 하세요~! 항상응원 할께요..★♡

tessen

2009.02.04 13:24:00

TO ジウさま
厳しい寒さの中で、ドラマも最後の追い込みで心身ともに大変な思いをされているのではないでしょうか。
ただただ、貴女の健康が支えられるように祈る毎日です。
ジウさまは何時でも何処でも最善を尽くされる方です。
貴女の挑戦は決して無駄にはなりません。
ドラマでも映画でも、そのものの価値は数字では表されません。
観る人に感動を与え、生きる喜びと力を与えるあなたの演技は素晴らしいです。
たとえ人がどのように悪く評価されるとも、決して落胆しないで下さい。
「スターーの恋人」は貴女らしさを十分に発揮したドラマだと思います。
リアルタイムでは観ることが出来ませんが、後日貴女の姿を意味もわからず追い求めています。
日本での放映が待ち遠しいです。
日本にはジウさまのドラマを期待して待っている方が大勢いる事を覚えて下さい。
私の周りにも年令に関係なく貴女を好きな人が沢山います。
どうか、神様の祝福が豊かにありますように。
ジウさま、ファイティン!!!

TO ユ・ジテさま
今回初めて拝見させて頂きました。
ジウさまのお相手として、とても素晴らしい演技を見せていただき、有難うございます。
ジウさまとジテさまの「鉄馬カップル」、本当に素敵です。
毎回セリフの意味もわからずに、泣いたり笑ったりして楽しんでいます。
それだけお二人の演技が素晴らしいからです。
これからもお二人で共演される事を期待しています。
どうぞ、健康が最後まで支えられますようにお祈りしています。
ジテさま、ファイティン!!!
日本からエールを送ります!

王然

2009.02.04 13:55:00

这个细很好看,也很鼓励人,希望你们连个在生活中 都拥有各自的幸福,走自己的路

따뜻한햇살

2009.02.04 14:11:46

TO.지우언니^^
초절정 애교모드로 우리의 애간장을 녹이시고..
상큼 발랄함으로 우리를 웃게 만들어준 언니^^
스타의 연인에서의 마리는 꽤 신선한 충격을 받은 작품 이였어요.ㅎㄷㄷ
언니는 멜로에 강하고 캐릭터의 흡입력도 좋고..
그래서 언니의 멜로라면 그 작품에 대한 신뢰도가 높아지거든요.
그런데 음..뭐랄까요? ‘마리’ 전 까지는 조금은 아쉬웠었다고 감히 말씀을 드려보아요..
초큼은~비슷비슷한 느낌이 들었었거든요.^^;;(헉..다른분들로 부터 돌멩이 훅훅~)
그런데 마리는....지금까지와는 다른 매력과 색깔을 느낄 수 있었어요.
예전과는 다른 여유로움과 편안함을 느꼈구요~
화면을 장악하는 카리스마와 내공도 느꼈구요~
연기의 깊이와 넓이를 그리고 변화의 가능성을 동시에 느낄 수 있는 작품 이였다고
또 감히 확신해 봅니당.^^
생방송 드라마라고 들었는데요..그럼에도 전혀 흔들림이 없이 극을 이끌어가는
지우언니의 모습에 감동감동..^_________________^**
저에게는 언니에 대한 전환점 같은ㅋㅋ 느낌을 느끼게 해준 스타의 연인..
스연의 마리로 인해..오랜만에 심장의 설레임과 떨림을 느끼고 있어요.^^
그리고 촬영장 방문에서 언니가 팬들을 아끼는 모습에 감동의 눈물 콸콸~ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
부끄러워서 고개를 제대로 듣지 못한 것이 천추의 한...아흑~
언니....다음 작품은 빨리 보여주세요. 또 다른 연기를 보고 싶어염..~
계속 변화하고 깊이 있어지는 언니의 연기...엄지손 번쩍!!
(보태기..언니~.이번 철마커플은 완소캐릭이에염.. 훗훗훗^^
끝까지 열정을 다하시는 언니~멋지세요. 스연 화이팅.. )

따뜻한햇살

2009.02.04 14:12:14

TO.지태오빠^^
극장의 스크린에서...단편영화의 감독님으로...때로는 연극배우로서 기사를 통해서,,
가끔은 부드러운 미소의 CF를 통해서만 오빠의 연기를 보고 있었습니다.
처음 하신다는 드라마에서는 어떤 모습일지 궁금했던 것도 사실이구요.
보여지는 곳이 달라진다고 해서 어색함을 갖게 한다거나 하지 않으셨습니다.
철수에게서 까칠하지만 다양한 면을 볼 수 있었던 것도 신들린 연기력 때문이라고
생각해 보았어요.^^ 멜로에서 필요한 여심을 자극하는 표정과 목소리..ㅎㄷㄷ
(초반에는 아주 초큼 적응시간이 필요하셨던 것도 사실이지만..ㅋㅋ)
영화에서와는 또 다른 지태오빠의 매력을 느낄 수 있었구요,
너무 먼~~배우가 아니라..관객과의 거리가 조금은 좁혀진 듯한 느낌도 들었구요.
그러므로 TV에서도 자주 연기하시는 모습 보여주세요.^^
그리고 영화는 지우언니와 한편 추천합니당..!!
다음 작품은 어떤 연기로 감동을 주실지 기대하고 있겠습니다.^^
유지태감독님으로서도 계속 발전하시길 기원합니다.
(보태기..두분의 어울림 철마커플은 정말 완소에요..히히~
끝까지 열정을 다하시는 오빠~멋지세요. 스연 화이팅..)

Cory

2009.02.04 15:12:20

Hello Ji Woo ssi, I just want to thank you for choosing "Star's Lover" as your project. I had been your fan since Winter Sonata. I love all your dramas. I regard you as the best Korean actress. You're not only beautiful but you're humble, kind & a charitable person that makes you better than the others. I miss you so much when you're not on screen. I hope to see more of you. I really enjoy Star's Lover. I think this is one of your best drama. Your acting & chemistry with Ji Tae are excellent. I hope you'll collaborate again with Ji Tae in another project. You're great together. I'm also hoping that Star's Lover will have a very happy ending. Mari & Chulsoo deserve to be together & live happily ever after. God bless you always.
Sincerely,
Cory (your fan from U.S.A.)
Hello Mr. Ji Tae. This is the first time I saw you on screen. I'm glad you chose Star's Lover & gave me the opportunity to see how great actor you are. You & Ji Woo are the best drama couple I ever seen in K-drama. Your acting & chemistry with Ji Woo are perfect. I hope you'll collaborate again with our beloved Ji Woo in a drama or movie. I hope Chulsoo & Mari ended up together & live happily ever after. Again thank you & God bless you always.
Sincerely,
Cory (your new fan from U.S.A.)

genta

2009.02.04 16:45:13

to 최지우님
안녕하세요^^
「스타의 연인」리얼타임으로는 볼 수 없었지만, 조금씩 그리고 반복해 맛보고 있습니다^^
회를 거듭할 때 마다 이·마리가 사랑스럽고 사랑스러워 완전히 포로가 되어 있습니다.
자막이 없기 때문에 완벽하게 이해할 수 있지 않을지도 모르지만, 쵸르스라는 대사의 교환이 매우 재미있습니다.
여배우가 여배우의 역을 하는 것은 매우 어렵다고 생각하지만, 완전하게 「이·마리」로서 살고 계신다!
여배우의 이·마리와 쵸르스의 앞에서 보이는 본모습의 이·마리의 차이가 매우 자연스러웠습니다.
(차눈인 본모습의 이·마리를 아주 좋아합니다.)
소리도 표정도 또 한층 멋지게 되셨습니다.훌륭하네요!
한국에서의 방송은 앞으로 조금이 되었습니다만, 일본에서의 방송을 마음을 뛰게 할 수 있어 기대하고 있습니다.
많은 일본의 팬이 기다리고 있어요~
추운 가운데로의 촬영은 가혹하다고 들었습니다.
건강하고 촬영이 무사하게 종료되는 것을 기원하고 있군요.
최지우님~파이틴!^^/~~

to 유 지태님
안녕하세요!
영화 「가을에」를 보고 멋진 배우씨다 나머지 생각했습니다만, 이번 사랑하는 최지우님과의 공동 출연으로 더욱 더 훌륭하다라고 느끼고 있습니다.
자막이 없지만 쵸르스의 마음의 움직임이 소리의 영향이나 표정으로부터 전해져 왔습니다.
쵸르스의 웃는 얼굴을 보면, 이·마리와 같이 기뻤습니다.
한국에서의 방송은 앞으로 조금이 되었습니다만, 일본에서의 방송을 마음을 뛰게 할 수 있어 기다리고 있습니다.
건강하고 촬영이 무사하게 종료되도록 기원하고 있군요.
유 지태님~파이틴!

colour

2009.02.04 17:08:41

Dear JiWoo ,

I am a big fan of yours since after watching “Winter Sonata”, since then I have been catching and following closely every drama and movie of yours. You’ve acted really well in your drama and movie. You are not just having a good looking, good personality and good attitude but the most important you are very talented in acting, so keep up the great acting!
I really enjoyed watching "Star's Lover", you & JiTae acting a very real, natural and touching! Thumbs-up for both of you! And I’m also hoping there will be a "Happy Ending" Story! JiWoo Fighting! JiTea Fighting! Star’s Lover Fighting!
JiWoo, no matter what happen all your international fans will be always behind you! Hope to meet you someday, shake your hand and say you are a Great Actress!
WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK IN WHATEVER YOU DO!
Stay Healthy and Happy!

Leong From Malaysia

azu

2009.02.04 17:14:19

To.지우님
스타의 연인에서 지우씨 새로운매력에 또 빠진것같아요.
유머있는 연기, 패션 항상 함께 웃고 울었어요.
드라마를 보면서 한국어공부도 하려고했는데
이마리의대사는 거의 다 알아들수있었어요. 신기하다~~^^
촬영장에서 마음따뜻한 지우씨를 느끼고
TV에서 여배우 최지우연기를 보고 감동을 받고
3개월 동안 스타의 연인 덕분에 너무 행복했어요.
푹 쉬고 또 다른작품으로 만나는것을 기다리고있어요.
앞으로도 계속 응원할게요. 사랑해요!!!!!!!!(*^0^*)

To.유지태님
스타의 연인에서 처음 연기를 봤는데
저는 지태씨눈을 너무 좋아해요.
힘이 있고 가끔 사랑스러운 눈 이에요.(*^^*)
철수 와 마리의 모습을 이제 볼수없다고 생각하면 정말 아쉬워요.
앞으로도 좋은 작품을 기대할게요. 화이팅!!!!!!

kekopin

2009.02.04 21:29:05

To ジウ様
日本からパソコンで毎週楽しみに観ていました♪
言葉はわからなくとも、イ・マリを観ているとジウ姫なのかイ・マリなのか…現実とフィクションの世界が混同する程にドラマの世界にのめり込んでしまいます。
イ・マリの表情をみていると、言葉はわからないのに観ているこちらまで楽しくなったり悲しくなったりワクワクしたり…こんなに感情移入してしまうのだから、我らがジウ姫はやはり世界一の女優だと思います。
日本での放送が今から待ちきれません。
とってもとっても楽しみです☆
最後に、寒い中ドラマの撮影本当にお疲れ様でした。
そして、私達ファンへ最高に素敵なドラマのプレゼントをありがとうございました!

To ジテ様
春の日は過ぎ行くという映画で始めてユ・ジテさんを知りました。
ユ・ジテさんの演技は映画を見終わった後もずっと余韻が残りとっても印象に残っていましたが、今回ジウ姫と共演した姿を観て男性の繊細さと強さを感じ、毎回ドキドキしながら観ていました。
また、いつかジウ姫と共演した姿を拝見できるのを楽しみにしています。
最後に、寒い中ドラマの撮影本当にお疲れ様でした。
日本での放送を楽しみに待っています♪

baozi

2009.02.04 22:01:25

Dear Jiwoo
I’m one of your honest fans from China.

I have been your fans for 5 years. Form ,, to I grow up with Jiwoo’s drama. And Jiwoo’s hard-work and perseverance often motivate me to be a vary person like Jiwoo Not only you are the best Korean actress, but also you are my Goddess

I find our Jiwoo is becoming more and more charismatic in And Ma Li is quite a fascinating role. Her smile, her tear, her brave, full of kindness and sincere. So I fell in love with Ma Li instantly. I'm enjoy every moment between Mari and Chulsoo .I hope this prefect couple-- Mari and Chulsoo will live together and have a happy ending. Meanwhile I hope my best love Jiwoo could find her MR Right quickly.

is quite a very very very good Drama. Your professional acting is wonderful.But when I saw Jiwoo was busy with work during the Spring festival and become thinner I feel vary sad. As a royal fans my only demand is :Jiwoo should be healthy and energetic forever.Beacuse your happness is the most precious gift for me.

Last I would send my appreciate to you and all staff of Thinks for you prefect work and the moving romantic story I’ wating one more Jiwoo and Jitae ‘s cooperation in the future

Love you fowever!
God bless to you!
Your dead heart fans
pigletbear Cao
同时也期待的<明星的恋人>来到中国,让恋人风吹遍全球

진리

2009.02.04 23:33:31

To.ジウさま

私は、日本のファンです。
日本でのファンミーティングのシーンと
韓国でのレッドカーペットシーンに
エキストラで参加させて頂きました。
その時思ったのですが、本当にドラマや
映画の撮影は、大変なのだと・・・。
5~6秒のシーンでも、何度も何度も、
カメラの角度を変えて、何時間もかけて
撮影し、それが毎週2時間分を撮らなければ
ならないのですから。
この寒空の下で、体調は大丈夫かな?と
心配してました。

4月からの日本での放送を楽しみにしています。

これからも、ずっとずっと応援していきますので、
ジウさまも、お体に気をつけて頑張って下さい。

また、お会いできる日を楽しみにしています。

To.ユ・ジテさま

日本でのファンミーティングのシーンで、
エキストラで参加させて頂きました。
撮影の合間に後ろを向いた時、
やさしく微笑んで下さり、
気さくな方だなって思いました。

イ・マリとチョルスのシーンは、
楽しくて、微笑ましく、かわいかったです。
また、ジウさまと共演して下さいね。

これからも頑張ってください。
ありがとうございました。

tsuyatti

2009.02.05 00:34:07

지우히메에게
"스타의 연인"에서 보는 새롭고 귀여운 모습을 매주 기대하고 있습니다.
가끔씩 일반 여성으로서 사랑스럽고 가끔은 여배우로서 진지한 표정이
너무 아름다웠습니다.
항상 진지한 모습에 감동합니다.
일본 방송을 기대합니다...
새로운 팬이 늘고 있습니다.
힘내세요!
하지만 무리하지 마세요.
앞으로도 응원합니다.

Joy

2009.02.05 00:36:12

To.지우님
좀 더로 스타의 연인이 끝나 버리다니 매우 외롭습니다.
지우씨가 연기한 마리는 멋있고, 귀엽고, 안타까워서 최고로 차밍했습니다.마리의 유머 있는 연기에 가득 웃고, 안타까운 연기에 마음이 괴로워져 가득 울었습니다.
마리와 철수, 두 명 함께의 웃는 얼굴을 보면 매우 마음이 따뜻하게 행복해집니다
스타의 연인은 몇번이나 반복해 보고 싶은 작품이 되었습니다.
지우씨, 멋진 작품을 감사합니다 !!!
추운 가운데의 촬영으로 몸 괜찮습니까? 느긋하게 쉬어 주세요.
4월부터의 일본에서의 방송을 기대하고 있습니다♪
쭉 쭉 응원하고 있습니다~
언제나 행복하고 있어 주세요^^*

Joy from Japan

To.유지태님
스타의 연인을 보고, 영화의 지테씨의 인상이 바뀌었습니다.
웃은 눈이 매우 상냥합니다.
마리와 철수가 매우 사랑스러웠습니다^^*
멋진 작품을 감사합니다.
앞으로도 드라마에 출연해 주세요~

Joy from Japan

aena

2009.02.05 00:44:51

To.지우님

촬영 수고 하셨습니다. 거의 휴일도 없게 촬영되고 있었다고 생각합니다만, 지우씨 출연자, 스탭 여러분을 끝까지 촬영할 수 있던 것을 기쁘다고 생각합니다. 자막이 없고, 모르는 곳도 많습니다만, 매주 스타의 연인의 방송을 기대하고 있었습니다. 오랫만에, 가슴이 아파지거나 안타까움을 느껴 울어 버리는, 천천히 마음이 반응하는 작품 였습니다. 나는 지우씨가 연기하고 있는 것을 의식하지 않고, 이•마리에 빠져 보고 있었습니다. 일본에서의 방송시에 몇번이나 보면, 지금보다 마리의 기분을 이해할 수 있다고 생각합니다. 시청률이 높아도 잊어 떠나지는 작품이 많은 가운데, 스타의 연인이 많은 사람의 마음에 길게 남는 작품이 될 것을 바라고 있습니다. 적어도 나에게는, 길게 마음에 남는다고 생각합니다. 지우씨, 마리를 연기해 주어 감사합니다. 마리는 지우씨가 아니면 연기할 수 없었다고 생각합니다. 앞으로도 응원하고 있습니다.

aena from Japan

To.지태님

첫 드라마 출연은 어땠습니까? 영화와는 달라 대단한 일도 많았다고 생각합니다. 정말로 수고 하셨습니다. 시청률로 대단한 생각 을 하고 있었다고 생각합니다만, 한국 뿐만이 아니라 일본이나 해외로부터 많은 분이 보고 있었습니다. 그것만은 알고 있어 주세요. 스타의 연인은 일본에서도 방송됩니다. 그 때는 지금보다 철수의 기분을 이해할 수 있다고 생각합니다. 반드시 많은 사람의 마음에 길게 남는 작품이 됩니다! 마리와철수의 안타까운 사랑의 이야기는 지우씨와 지테씨이니까, 훌륭한 것이 되었다고 생각합니다. 지테씨, 철수를 연기해 주어 감사합니다. 지테씨의 작품에도 주목합니다.

miyako

2009.02.05 00:50:44

지우님, 스텝 여러분
매번 멀리 일본에서 보고 있습니다.
지우님이 늘 마리에 변신해 가는 모습이 전해집니다.
장난기 있는 표정, 웃는 목소리만이 지우님의 참 모습이네요.
저렇게 슬픈 표정은 작품 속만으로 충분입니다.
마지막에는 둘을 웃는 얼굴에 만들어 주세요.
멋진 의상이나 서울의 거리풍경에서도 여러분의 노력이 전해집니다.
의상도 세트도 기대합니다.
또 철수 이모들 연기(이름을 몰라서..죄송합니다)훌륭해서 기대하고 있습니다.
남는 방송도 조금밖에 없네요.
매번 응원합니다.
faighting.

miyakowasure

sizu

2009.02.05 00:58:35

지우씨에게
"스타의 연인"을 골라서 우리에게 많은 행복을 주셔서 정말 고마워요.
일본 방송을 기다리지 못해서 SBS 방송을 컴으로 보고 있습니다.
지우씨가 이마리가 되어 연기하는 모습에 두근두근하고 웃고 기뻐하고
안타까운 마음으로 이마리가 행복하게 되면 좋겠다고 바라고 있었습니다.
드라마를 만드는 작업의 어려운 촬영 모습도 지우씨나 스텝 분들의 힘든 일도
일본에서 엑스트라로서 참석했으니까 잘 알았습니다.
그래도 우리는 지우씨와 함께 촬영에 참석할 수 있어서 행복했습니다.

samlaucm

2009.02.05 00:59:20

Dear Ji Woo,
You act so real & natural in Star's Lover. It's great.
Sure God will give u a way and guide in future also.
Forever love, forever support!
sam from HongKong

taeko

2009.02.05 01:14:53

지우님에게
이번 드라마에서 처음 오사카와 서울에서 한 엑스트라 행사에 참석해서
제작발표회에서도 지우님을 만날 수 있는 기회가 있어서 행복했습니다.
유감스럽지만 아직 드라마는 못봤지만 일본에서 방송에 맞추고 TV도
새롭게 샀습니다.
4월의 방송 시작을 기대하고 있습니다.
몸 조심해서 힘내세요!
언제까지나 응원합니다.
멋진 분과 행복하게 되는 날도 기다리고 있습니다.

지태님
오사카에서 한 엑스트라에서 뒷자리에 앉아서 처음 가까이에서 봤습니다.
키가 커서 포용력이 있는 고운 눈길이 멋졌습니다.
지우님과 잘 어울린다고 생각했습니다.
제작발표회 때 부끄러운 듯한 표정으로 포즈를 만드는 모습도 멋있었어요!
앞으로도 힘내세요!
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
3123 Comment on Cant Lose lucille 2011-08-31 118718
3122 Jiwoo ,Happy Mid Autumn Festival, Health, Happy every day^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^ [3] Thomas 2016-09-15 71801
3121 Choi Ji Woo, Happy New Year 2011 ! [6] Thomas 2011-02-03 43767
» '스타의 연인'으로 기쁨과 행복으로 가득한 여러분에게... [185] 코스(W.M) 2009-02-01 42347
3119 Congratulations jiwoo mom , Happy Mother's Day. Good luck...... [6] Thomas 2015-05-10 41630
3118 우리 가족들의 사랑의 축하 인사가 가득하기를 바랍니다. [308] 운영자 현주 2006-06-05 38460
3117 언제나 응원하고 있습니다! chimori 2017-08-31 35806
3116 에어시티..한도경을 보내면서 지우씨에게 메세지 많이 남겨주세요. [104] 코스 2007-07-08 34084
3115 for you starjiwoo [1] princess elizabeth 2010-11-10 29141
3114 최지우가족들과,즐거운단오절즐거운, 만사여의하다 [1] Thomas 2017-05-30 27958
3113 ジウ姫、お待ちしてます! chimori 2008-04-20 25841
3112 영원한 지우히메! 결혼 축하드려요♥️ 포듐 2018-03-30 25180