baozi

2009.02.04 22:01

Dear Jiwoo
I’m one of your honest fans from China.

I have been your fans for 5 years. Form ,, to I grow up with Jiwoo’s drama. And Jiwoo’s hard-work and perseverance often motivate me to be a vary person like Jiwoo Not only you are the best Korean actress, but also you are my Goddess

I find our Jiwoo is becoming more and more charismatic in And Ma Li is quite a fascinating role. Her smile, her tear, her brave, full of kindness and sincere. So I fell in love with Ma Li instantly. I'm enjoy every moment between Mari and Chulsoo .I hope this prefect couple-- Mari and Chulsoo will live together and have a happy ending. Meanwhile I hope my best love Jiwoo could find her MR Right quickly.

is quite a very very very good Drama. Your professional acting is wonderful.But when I saw Jiwoo was busy with work during the Spring festival and become thinner I feel vary sad. As a royal fans my only demand is :Jiwoo should be healthy and energetic forever.Beacuse your happness is the most precious gift for me.

Last I would send my appreciate to you and all staff of Thinks for you prefect work and the moving romantic story I’ wating one more Jiwoo and Jitae ‘s cooperation in the future

Love you fowever!
God bless to you!
Your dead heart fans
pigletbear Cao
同时也期待的<明星的恋人>来到中国,让恋人风吹遍全球