Erwin Franzen

2009.02.05 05:19

Dear Ji Woo,

Thank you for working so hard again to portray Lee Mari. Like everybody else here I hope you can stay healthy in mind and body.
I am also very enchanted by the way you act as Lee Mari, and I wonder if some of it reflects your personal experiences. Your Lee Mari is beautiful, soft and lovely yet also resilient, like other characters you have portrayed. To my knowledge you have never portrayed a selfish or narrow-minded person -- perhaps because that would go too much
against your grain. Star's Lover is really great drama, and I feel that, while you and Yoo Ji Tae are the central part of this story, the other actors also deserve credit, and so do all the people who have been working hard to bring us this wonderful entertainment -- and all those who are always around to support and protect you. I want to thank all of
you. I think all of you together are doing a really great job. That is why your deserve great success and recognition far beyond Korea.
For you personally I want to join our friends here in wishing you happiness with a special person of your choice, together with whom you can fulfill your most cherished dreams -- and perhaps have beautiful children or whatever you wish for most.
Blessings to you and all those you love and who love you.

Erwin in tiny Luxembourg.