Alexa

2009.02.05 16:40

Dear Ji Woo:
I’m from México City. Sorry my english is not good,
my editing is maybe so poor.
I start to watch korean dramas since my sisters showed me a video of Winter Sonata, honesty i don’t like, but after i like it. When I saw Stairway to Heaven,..
I was so impressed by your great acting, nobody, never, never had managed to make an impression to me as much as you, anyone actrees of U.S.A. or Europhe, nobody. For me STH is the no. 1 and you the best actress I ever seen.
For you, I want to learn the lenguaje of your country,
I ear music and see news of your country, just for you and STH.
You are the only korean actress that admire the most,
I see more asian actress but you are the best forever, the best asian actress. You kwow: I never felt like this for any actor or actress in all the world. When Kwon Sang Woo married, so many fans of korean wave in my country say: Why KSW don’t married with Choi Ji Woo, they are the perfect couple!!!
I watched so many of your dramas: Nowhere to hide, Mr Duke, Winter Sonata, The romantic president, Everybody has a secret, Rondo, Air City, Shadowless Sword, Hallelujah, First Kiss, Now and Forever, Stairway to heaven and now: Star’s Lovers. I’ve got to tell you: your best acting is STH and Star’s Lovers.
I love Stars Lovers, the music, the story, the picture and of course your acting, Lee Mari is so natural, lovely and so real. My sister and I are fans of this drama and we see the chapters with emotion. Only you could be performance a Lee Mari.
The moments, days, months of emotion, hapiness and pleasure of your dramas have give to me that energy that I need for my job and my life, reminder the important it is to do something you love and to do it well.
While I write these lines listen to music of your dramas.
Remember, you have a avid fan in México City, I hope meet you some day, I hope some day will visit your country. Hey, you visit Cuba in the past,
Why don’t visit México?
My very best wishes to you.
From México City,... Alexa.

To Yoo Ji Tae:
Thank for you acting in Star’s Lovers.
I see you before in Ditto (excellent movie with Kim Ha Neul)the things you said in that movie oh, very good.
In Running Wild with Kwon Sang Woo, and your acting is so good.
Your chemistry with lovely Ji Woo is undeniable, I hope you’ll make more dramas please, your smile kill me!!!!
In Star’s Lovers you are so great. The feeling in your acting is so real, your love for Lee Mari, oh my God, when you kiss her, I think to my self: I want a man that kiss me same. You have a special angel. Now I’m your fan forever.
Alexa