Michele

2009.02.05 17:38

Dear Ji Woo,

My mother and I have been your fans since we first saw your drama in 2004. It was you and your drama which make us in love with Korean dramas and movies. We have almost watched all of your works except those there is no DVD can be found. We like your unique charisma and touching performance most. We are so happy to see you in "Star's Lover" a year after "Air City". We really like Lee Mari in "Star's Lover". You, Mari is so charming, elegant and brave in love. We are surprised by the chemistry between Ji Tae and you also. Please don't be sad about the rating. It's really not an accurate standard to rate the quality of a drama. It could never reflect the love and support of this drama from worldwide on-line audience. Thank you for always portraying different characters which touch our hearts. We will always support you! God bless you!

Best wishes,
Agnes & Michele
From Hong Kong

-----------------------------

Dear Ji Tae,

I am not sure if I first saw you in "Old Boy" or "Once Fine Spring Day". And then, I did see you in "Ditto" and "Running Wild". Your performace in the movies are impressive but not as attractive as Chulsoo in "Star's Lover". It may be because the movies are too short and not allow us to fall in love with a character within 120 mins. Thank you for choosing "Star's Lover" as your first drama and portraying such a charismatic Chulsoo. My mother and I started to watch the "Star's Lover" because of Jiwoo. We are surprised by the chemistry between Ji woo and you. Both of us have now become your supporter. I have read an interview of you that you are not very care about the rating. I totally agree with you and it's really not an accurate standard to rate the quality of a drama. It could never reflect the love and support of this drama from worldwide on-line audience. I am sure your fans will be more and more from different parts of the world when "Star's Lover" be broadcast on TV in other countries. I do enjoy seeing your diversified acting and hope to see you more in drama. We will always support you! God bless you!

Best wishes,
Agnes & Michele
From Hong Kong