ddxx

2009.02.05 20:57

Dear cc (Jiwoo),
I'm very happy to see you again in this drama ‘Star's lover'.
In this work, you show your charming temperament as always.Your eyes and the emotion are always rich in contents.Under your performance, Lee Ma Ri , arrogant and lonely,cute and mature... Particularly her persistent love to Chulsoo, for which she can give up everything,makes us touched. When watching the drama, we pray for this courageous couple that they will get together after pulling out all the difficulties. Besides these,we feel deeply that star is ordinary people. Believe that more people will realize this point through the drama.
Now we not only love you,but also Lee Ma Ri.( If only there truely existed Lee Ma Ri in the world. :P)
Thank you for your and crew's relentless efforts. Because of you, we gain the happiness and life experience.

It has been 6 years since I first watched your drama. At that time, I just began to love your performance. I pay attention to your change,your growth in every work announced every year. I witness your talence and your effort. Your performance become more and more proficient. Your smile,your tears,even your breath can evoke everyone's resonance.
From your performance, we feel joy and happiness! And we hope you can feel ease from our support! Don't give yourself too much pressure and please take care of yourself!
Wish you happy forever! :)

your fans from Shanghai,China