Alex

2009.02.06 03:52

Greetings From Singapore
Dearest Ji Woo,
I am a fan of you after watching Mr. Duke. Since then, I had bought and viewed all your productions.
Star's Lovers will be another classic drama which will bring audience from all over the World! Good job in your portrait of an international star ( which you are in reality) seeking true love despite hindurance.The character, Li Mari, had been bought alive through your impressive acting.SL had the opportuntity to express the various talents you have.The ability to deliver the character of the drama, the charisma and charm.... had me totally immersed and mystifed... (I watched each espiode at least 6 times).I find pleasure when you smile, ^=^, that's addictively, your laughter, not duplicable...so unique! Your tears....wonderfully controlled and delivered.
Ji Woo ssi,
Love and support you always, I have seen marked improvement in your acting, I am sure SL will bring you to another higher platform in the International Arena of Korean Dramas.Thank God for having you in this World, and giving happiness to me while I watched your shows!
Lastly, stay happy, healthy and smile always %<^=^>%

Alex from Singapore