Wena

2009.02.06 11:37

Star's Lover is a heart-tugging drama I will never forget!

Hi, this is Wena from the Philippines. I am staying in Korea for a one year exchange student program.

To Ms. Choi Ji Woo, the pure-hearted Lee Mari:

You gave life to this drama. You also gave life to my heart. Thank you for doing this drama project. I am actually sad that this is ending soon. I always love your smile and childlike personality in this drama. You looked sooo adorable!

I am your new fan from the Philippines. I watched your series Beautiful Days, Winter Sonata and Air City. I loved them all. You are a great actress! You have proven in Star's Lover how you are maturing as an actress.

I have a korean friend whose name is Choi Jae Woo, and he always tells me that you are her older cousin. Funny because I almost believed him. There was one time when we watched Star's Lover together and he was amazed at how I liked the drama!

Some people ask me: "Why do you like Choi Ji Woo? She is becoming old!" I always say, "I don't care. I like her better than Wondergirls and Big Bang because she is a wonderful actress and a very good person too. I admire Choi Ji Woo because she is a very professional and accomplished actress recognized across the world!"

I will always like you and support you, Miss Ji Woo! I will always pray for you too. I hope your faith in God grows stronger everyday. God bless you!
-Wena, Philippines

To Mr. Yoo Ji Tae,

I watched you from One Fine Spring Day with Ms. Lee Young Ae. I liked your character both in that movie and in Star's Lover. you did a great job!

You actually made my heart beat fast a lot of times. When you are angry, you looked so scary but when you are sweet, you looked so warm and trustworthy. Thank you for giving life to Kim Chul Soo!
-Wena, Philippines

To Jung Woon Taek:

You are soooooo funny. Thank you for giving a balance to this drama. You are a good actor! I'll be watching out for more of your movies and drama! More power!
-Wena, Philippines

To Director Boo Sung Chul and Screenwriter Oh Soo Yun:

A round of applause for both of you.

Some people told me that Star's Lover is not a good drama. They say that it's not very exciting and it is only good for ahjummas. I disagree! I liked this drama so much. Thank you for your hardwork, the story went so good and I felt like it was real. The dialogues are very straight and honest and I liked the way each character was portrayed.

Again, thank you very much and more power to you!
-Wena, Philippines