Chrismiaty

2009.02.07 10:28

Chrismiaty Kusuma님이 다른 멤버들의 메세지를 보내온 것 입니다.

Even though I can’t understand the language, I still go on watching it. I can’t wait for the sub to happen.....and I can’t wait for episode 18.....and the rest to finish the story.
It really has a good story line.....well done scriptwriter. a well directed drama...cleverly done director....good actors/actresses of the whole cast.....and the whole production...........WELL DONE......CONGRATULATION !!!!!!!!!!
I agree with all of you who support this drama. I have never imagined that I will hook up with this drama because I prefer romance comedy to just romance genre, but I was wrong. Soon after I started watching the first episode, I was hooked up already and now I already miss both of them. I really can’t wait for the next episode to come out. I'm so sure I will cry cry and cry when this story ends because I'll be missing both Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ji Tae. You guys are great.. You made my day happier because I can laugh and cry together by just watching both of you acting!! Kim Chul Soo& Lee Ma Ri sarangeeee :))))

2 more weekends.... the story will end. Up until now, I enjoy it very much. Choi Ji Woo is really shining in this drama. Unlike Winter Sonata which focus more on BYJ and the story itself (beautiful scene and songs), or Stairway 2 heaven which is a sad story with too much distractions of family and business involvement, this Star's Lover brings out the best of Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ji Tae. It evolves solely on their love story. Being a fresh new leading actor, YJT also stands out. They are the great actors that meant for this drama.
I haven't yet seen Winter Sonata, but I have seen Stairway to Heaven and Beautiful Days. Choi Ji Woo is a great actress but with Stairway to Heaven great love story but very sad and depressing, Beautiful Days it seem like she was always trying to please other. But this role is about her and her strength. I think she is playing this role very well. It is my favorite kdrama with her in so far. I don't know about winter sonata, I need to see it. I think the have awesome chemistry also. I would love to see them in more dramas together.
Always been a fan of Choi Ji Woo...and now also Yoo Ji Tae! Sensational on-screen chemistry between the two. I cannot wait until the next upcoming episodes!
I thought the beginning of this drama was slow and boring, but as I continue watching it, I liked it more and more. After a few episodes, I'm hooked on it. Choi Ji Woo always brings out her best and somehow makes the drama really connect with the audience. I love the main actor character Chul Soo also. I haven't seen him before, but he is a really good actor and good looking also. This drama is intense in a very subtle way. Thanks for uplaoding and subbing. *-*
This series fascinate me. Choi Ji Woo always brings magic to the screen and chemistry with her main actor. Refreshing. *-*

I watch Star's Lover mainly because of Choi Ji Woo. She makes all her leading men shine. Her chemistry with them is superb, sizzling. Her acting gets better & better in every drama she's in. She has three unforgettable blockbuster dramas Winter Sonata, Stairway