papagei

2009.02.06 05:24

two messages from members of Jiwoolove. com

Dear jiwoo,
我是来自中国的你的影迷,喜欢你已七年之久了吧!本以为这辈子不会追星,但当第一次在电视上看到《冬季恋歌》时,深深地被你吸引了。然后去找了你演的所有的剧集,每一部都认真的看,每一部都爱不释手。这次的《明星的恋人》我一直在网络上追看,通过看剧让我看到了一个努力、不断进步、同时依然那么善良可爱的智友,还有有着温暖笑容、演技很棒、现在中国很多人称之为大叔的智泰,以及总是叫着姐姐、一切只为姐姐好的可爱的长秀(基赫)。韩剧以纯洁、刻骨铭心的爱情和温暖的亲情受到了中国观众的喜欢,每一个看到这部剧的人都说“韩剧又回来了”,谢谢你们,谢谢你们给了我冬天里的温暖!
最后,希望我们智友永远都拥有一颗善良可爱纯洁天真的心,希望我们智友永远过着幸福快乐的生活!也请你相信在中国有我永远在默默地为你祝福!
今年是中国的牛年,祝你在牛年里身体健康、事业顺心、牛气冲天!

Dear Jiwoo,

I am one of your chinese fans and I have loved you for about 7 years! Before that I never thought I would ever been a fan of someone, but when i watched on TV the first time, I was deeply fascinated. After that I tried to find all your works and watched them very carefully. I love each of them. Now, I am watching via internet. Through this drama, I see a hard working, contineous improving and also kind-hearted Jiwoo; Jitae, who acted also very well and is called "uncle" by many chinese fans, with his warm laugh; and the bodyguard 长秀,who is very cute and wants the best for his "elder sister".
Korean drama with its pureness and deep love is very beloved by chinese audience. Everyone who watchs this drama is saying "Korean drama is coming back!"。 Thank you to you all, thank you for bringing us warmth in this winter!
Finally, I hope our Jiwoo be cute and pure forever. Wish our Jiwoo be happy all the time! Please believe that I will bless for you in China from my heart!
This year is the Chinese year of the Ox. I wish you be healthy and lucky!

by xiaole3204

智友:
你发自内心的善良与纯真让我们看到了一个人间天使。你在我的心中,早已是一位远在万里之外的亲人。一旦有你的新戏开播,那段日子,就会成为我们的狂欢节。我们在《明星的恋人》中,看到了“玛丽”的可爱、妩媚,只是“玛丽”的泪水太让我们心痛了!拜托老天爷,一定要让我们的天使智友一生平安幸福美满!
请智友代为转达我们对《明星的恋人》剧组深深的谢意!

Jiwoo ssi:

We see an angel on you because of your pureness and kindness from the bottom of your heart. For me, you are like a relative from far away. Once your new work is on broadcast, those days will become a carneval for us. In your latest drama , we get to know the lovely and charming Mari. But Mari's tears make us feel so painful! For God's sake, please let our angel Jiwoo be happy and safe forever!
Please pass on our deep thanks to all staffs of !

by 程遐馨觐