Pwhahah finally done translating, here it is!!!

조회 수 3219 2002.07.12 14:39:20
Hannah(해나)
Hi guys~ I've translated it! hehe I didnt have anything else to do~ So enjoy it, there might be a few confusing things, and I hope I wrote well enough to show what Jiwoo had said on the Freeboard. There are some parts where I used "you guys" I didnt know what other word I could use to describe everyone, but this letter was very nice and thoughtful from Jiwoo ~ hehe it might seem awkward cuz of the lacking translation skills of mine~^^ Enjoy!!
Hi everyone~ ~~this is Jiwoo.

I’ll first tell you about what happened a few days ago. The letter that I wrote that took over 2~3 hours just got deleted because of some page error! (As hard as I think about it, I don’t think it was my fault) It was so absurd that my mind went completely blank…bring my letter back~~~~~~~~I pressed everything on the computer to bring my letter back, but everything just disappeared completely.
This is the sorrow of a person who pecks~~.
Yes, I wasted the letter, but I got a determination to get the letter through…so at the crack of dawn, I started writing the letter patiently again, a longer one. I began to type a little faster, and it actually was pretty fun! I was regretting on not copying the letter before, so I copied it this time and pressed “enter” but there was a page error again. When I pressed “back” it was a page error, when I tried to save it somewhere, there was a page error as well… it was starting to feel like a bad omen, and when I started fighting my computer, it just shut off on me…This happened not once, but twice…I really honestly wanted to give my computer a nice trip out the window, but I restrained myself from doing that, since I wouldn’t be able to meet you guys if I did.^^ I think I should start studying more about computers…
So I’ll start my story with perseverance~~~

It’s been a long time since I’ve left word here.
Everyone must be well??
I’ve seen some at filming locations and other things, but I never got to truly show my feelings of thanks and such at those times..

I’m sure you felt disappointed and unsatisfied with my inconsideration so I have nothing to say but sorry to our Starjiwoo members and other fans..…Come to think of it, there has been a lot of happenings after the drama ended, because of people who like to talk about other people, and because of people who went over the line of interest and didn’t even care about what I thought, I’ve been on top of the cutting board quite a few times~~
Every time that happened, being the brave and energetic person I am, I tried to ignore it, but the ugly rumors that didn’t even make sense, and the people who say and write bad things about me, acting like those rumors were actually true, before being a public person, I am human and a woman and I felt very sad.
But seeing you guys being worried and concerned about me getting hurt made me feel sadder….
I would like to stand up and speak for myself, but one thing I could say could blow up a whole storm so all I could do was keep them to myself…I’m sure you understand how I feel..

I suppose time really is good like medicine.
Since I can talk comfortably now.^0^
And everyone seems very curious about Bae Yong Jun; we do call each other once in a while, and see how everything is…also Yong ha and Seung Soo too.
(Korean people call their older people Ohbbah or Eunnee, Noonah, Hyung they just mean older brother or sister and differs from male and female. It means that they’re close in person. Jiwoo calls BYJ “Ohbbah” meaning older brother (and that they’re friendly ^^)but I’ll just put BYJ)

BYJ seems very busy because of his next project.
He exercises enthusiastically, and gives his best shot at everything. As a younger sister (not really sister but just something you call someone that’s younger) there’s much to learn from him. Seung Soo (older) and Yong ha (younger) are also getting into different dramas/projects, so give them your interest and love too~~~
By the way, the new CF I recently did with BYJ is coming out this week, but what do you think of it? I was very worried, it was too lovey lovey (?! I DUNNO THE WORD!! Just something that you would see and make you groan) making everyone sick including me, at the set.
Even though it needs a lot more, and it may seem awkward, please look at it in a positive way~~^^
But anyway, I got to meet BYJ since a long time, and I got a lot of fresh air and finished filming safely.
So you haven’t got to worry or imagine anything anymore~~

Now I will start to talk about the meeting I had with you guys ^^.
That touching event left deep impression inside of me.
How will I be able to return the huge love everyone gave me?
I was very hesitant before we decided to have it, but now, I think it was a very good thing to have done, I experienced a huge amount a love at once.^^
I could see how much time and devotion it took to get everything ready at once, there wasn’t a place where anyone’s touch hadn’t been.
Thank you everyone for everything you’ve done it was great~ Clap Clap~
The flowers, and the gifts from the heart that were presented by the representatives of the fanpages, thank you very much everyone. I’m using everything very well….*.*
The people that came from different cities, the people who came with their babies, I was worried about their husbands home alone and if they were alright, heehee^^
And mostly, I would like to thank the friends from Taiwan for coming from so far, and I was really delighted to meet you guys. Let’s soon meet again in Taiwan~~~
Another thing that was very surprising for me was that the majority of people that came were women, especially married women (Ahjoomahs) (Koreans call married women “Ahjoomah”,) but wait, I meant Eunnees~^^(IT sounds younger if you call a married woman Eunnee) Jiwoo is feels very assured and safe ^^ . hehe Fighting~!!!!

It’s already been a month since we’ve met…
I’ll fold up the feeling of excitement from that time for a moment and to stand a bit more boldly in front of everyone I’ll film “A piano playing President” enthusiastically.
I dare to promise in front of you guys to always try my best to become happy as an actress, and as a woman. You’ll pray for me and hope for the best won’t you?

Until I come back to write to you guys again, be careful of your health, and I’ll be praying that our fanpage family members wont have any disasters with the rain.

Until then everyone, be happy and have wonderful days~~~~~~~

From Jiwoo at dawn….

PS: Hoping that this letter will successfully be sent…
PPS: Today’s the day where we get our health up again, have you guys eaten some chicken soup? (There’s a day in Korea where we eat soups and stuff to get rid of the heat and to fill our health back up again)
PPPS: Everyone who has a Birthday in July, Happy Birthday, and I’ll pray for the happiness and health for you~!!!

댓글 '11'

Hannah(해나)

2002.07.12 14:44:01

Eh guys theres 2 grammar probs, I missed hehe ^^;; sorrie~keke

Jude

2002.07.12 14:52:44

Hannah, you did a brilliant job!!!^^

seaweed

2002.07.12 16:22:32

EXCELLENT translation! You managed to bring across the humor too , great job and thanks Hannah.That's very fast by the way.

Hannah(해나)

2002.07.12 16:39:31

Hehe Thanks guys~ I had fun writing it too~ Glad you enjoyed it!^^

alf

2002.07.12 19:26:30

Hannah...thanks for the translation!!!^^

Lai Ming

2002.07.12 20:29:32

Hannah, Thank you very much!!!

nancy

2002.07.12 21:00:26

고마워요

starfish

2002.07.12 21:46:57

hi hannah! excellent work! two thumbs up!!

jake

2002.07.13 13:06:28

back from fishing and sun burnt... Hannah~ thank you soooo much..!!! Really wonderful job with translation... You saved everyone's day~!! And I'm so sorry to foreign fans... I...errr... thanks again, Hannah...!!!

Hannah

2002.07.13 13:18:31

Heehee thanks Jake no problem~^^

private

2002.07.13 23:27:13

Thanks very much~^_^~
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» Pwhahah finally done translating, here it is!!! [11] Hannah(해나) 2002-07-12 3219
537 [re] Pwhahah finally done translating, here it is!!! frances 2002-07-23 3233
536 Translation pls !!Jiwoo's newest message!! [2] jude 2002-07-12 3218
535 Happy BIrthday to Hyunju and who was born on 7.11 [1] jane 2002-07-11 3289
534 A song to start your morning... ^^ [2] jake 2002-07-11 3295
533 three jiwoo's wallpapers made by kola [3] kola 2002-07-09 3219
532 JiWoo's message translate^__^ [2] nancy 2002-07-08 3218
531 [re] JiWoo's message translate^__^ katrina 2002-07-09 3218
530 ji woo & yong jun CF capture [3] hyun ju 2002-07-08 3218
529 [re] ji woo & yong jun CF capture judejude 2002-07-09 3289
528 JM Global CF! [2] 이해나 2002-07-08 3220
527 [re] JM Global CF! gloria_taiwan 2002-07-09 3264