Fan-meeting Video Part 2 translation

조회 수 3209 2002.07.18 09:45:40
jake
Click to start video

Part 2 Begins with the MC(HyukJae) introducing the two guests.

MC:  Two stars that will brighten the day… Ryu SuengSoo and Park YongHa
[They take their seats]
MC:  (To Ryu) tell us how close you are with JiWoo.
Ryu:  I already greeted her parents...
[Laughter]
MC:  Yeah…  He was passing by Ahp-Gu-Jung-Dong and JiWoo was walking with her mom, so he said hi.  Isn't that so?
Ryu:  No, no… It isn't that...  What it is is that we attend the same church.
MC:  Ah...
Ryu:  Because JiWoo always comes with her mother...  I greeted her...
MC:  (To PYH) if something like ‘Winter Love Song’ happens to you in real life, what would you do?
Park:  I would do the same.
MC:  So, you would give up?
Park:  But, I don't think I would lose by much… (Not quite sure what he said here…)
MC:  Both of you tell us honestly about how you feel about JiWoo as usual...

MC:  Sometimes JiWoo seems tougher than men?
MC:  When does she...
Park:  Not tough, but rahter…  Female stars usually stay calm and act feminine while filming...  There are such aspects in actresses, since they are after all women.  Because they are woman, they expect to be served and cared for…, but JiWoo nunah is... She has her age… (the croud reacts)  And she has much experience...  She dusts off all the stereotype and just makes the filming environment casual and fun...  She creates the mood for us, even though she is in a higher ground...  She has an understanding heart...  (JiWoo nods yes, yes)
Ryu:  Also, when people hear her name JiWoo, they think that she doesn't even go to the restroom and (wonder) just what does she eat?  They tend to think that..., but she eats massively.  Also, she eats anything...  She eats better than me...  She is really tough...
Choi:  I enjoy eating...
Ryu:  She likes eels...
[Laughter breaks]

MC:  If you get to know JiWoo, you’ll find out that she’s the kind who hides her true personality.
[Park raises ‘O’ for YES, and JiWoo strikes him with the sign for that]
MC:  Just now, because Park YongHa raised ‘O’, Choi JiWoo struck him saying, "Oh come on..." and added silently, "What?  Do you want to die?!"  Wow… (he's joking, of course..)
MC:  Is Park YongHa younger than JiWoo?
Park:  I am much younger...
MC:  Really?
[Audience knows the truth and cries ‘nah’...]
MC:  Excuse me, but how old are you this year?
Park:  I'm 27…uh...I mean 26...
Ryu:  Before I met JiWoo, back then I had a certain stereotype about JiWoo...
MC:  What kind of stereotype?
Ryu:  Like she is really clean and pure...
(The audience realizes the mistake he has just made and laughs)
Ryu:  Because her image was like that in dramas and she acted that kind of characters...  So, I thought she was really feminine…, but when I actually got close with her, she is not really...
[JiWoo steps in for the counter attack]
Choi:  Why?  Am I dirty?
[Everyone laughs]
Ryu:  I mean..uhmm...her face is so pretty and even when she speaks...
[Writing on screen says, “Can't take care of this one ^^;;”  Everyone seems to agree...]
Ryu:  No, no, no...
MC:  Today, I really, really like this place...
Ryu:  Uh…personally, I like such image of JiWoo…
Park:  Because Ryu SeungSoo rested from work for awhile, he has lost his TV sensibility.
MC:  Now, you have to take care of this yourself.  Otherwise, Choi JiWoo will be left with the image of being dirty.
Ryu:  I'm so scared here...  If I say something wrong, I think things will fly towards me...  She's clean.

MC:  I know a secret about JiWoo that others don't know about?
Park:  Wai…t, wait... (thinking)
MC:  It's alright, it's okay...  That question was too ambiguous...  Then, a bit more specific...
Ryu:  I don't want to know...
MC:  Why!?
Ryu:  Because she is so honest in her daily life...  So…, I don't even think she would have any secrets...
MC:  Oh.  Park YongHa, whenever you can remember those secrets, say, 'Ah, I remember' and tell us anytime during the talk.

MC:  Choi JiWoo is really, really stingy?
MC: it looks like the two know JiWoo differently...(comes in JiWoo to attack Ryu)
Choi: why oppa, i bought you a meal and all...why?
MC: so scary.. CJW..this is just a lite talk...just because he raised O, she's like "oppa, i bought you a meal..."
Ryu: we came here to congratulate her..but..i think our relationship will go sour..
MC: wow, choiJiWoo reacts right away... 'oppa, i bought you a meal'...alright...  oh, why do you think she is cheap?
Ryu: momentarily, i thought JiWoo never bought me a meal, but since she reacts like this..i think she did buy a  meal... but didn't you just buy the dumpling soup?
Choi: Still..
Ryu: Still?...hehe
MC: ah, so PYH, did you eat alot of food JiWoo paid for then?
Park: just because a person was fed by someone doesn't mean one has to say the other is not cheap...
uhmm..in her usual fashion..she takes care of other people..so i don't think she is a cheap person...

MC: i have seen how ChoiJiWoo acts when she is drunk.
Ryu: the very first time when she drank, she was very calm. as her alcohol level rised she would not let go of her microphone...  i'm sure you guys have seen her in WLS..what was that song...(audience shouts 'dancing queen') she does this dance...starting from things like that...uh..she continues endlessly...i really enjoy singing...but because she didn't let go of the mike...  So I thought, okay, she's drunk...

MC: there was a time when while looking at the mirror, i was shockingly surprised by my own beauty.  Be honest now...
Park: that does happen when you wake up half-asleep still...
MC: which part of your face is it that is so pretty?
(audience says everything)
MC: legs?
(the audience corrects him and says 'everything')
MC: ah everything is pretty...  what do you think is the most pretty about yourself?
Ryu: the way i see it i think her legs are really pretty...
MC: yeah, she has very pretty legs...
Ryu: her legs are so long..
Park: have you ever seen JiWoo in the morning without her make-ups on?
(audience in a sad tone 'no')
Ryu: you can't dare see it...
Park: i saw it...
(audience shouts 'tell us..')
Park: while filming, since we film mostly at night..there are many times when she comes to the scene right after she gets cleaned...  she is really adorable...  i know she is nunah, but as a woman, she lookes so clean and pretty...
Ryu: there was a scene in WLS where YH stands by a window then turns to ask if they will separate...   at that time, there is only one camera, the camera shoots YongHa... the opposite role, JiWoo is seated on a bed letting her tears flow...  YongHa was looking outside the window (turning) 'Are you going to leave me?'  JiWoo...

*Answering fan question*
Choi: (Reading a question given by her fans)  As of now, is there anything you wish from your fans?  Very specifically..
MC: very specifically.. bring 150,000 won by tomorrow.. very specifically...
Choi:  K..uh..what I wish for?  I hope the love you've given me so far doesn't change...  Always, I always want to show a good image of myself, but sometimes that may not happen, so please watch me through even at those times...  i will show you a better side of me...with acting...please watch how I do...

Park: i wish she thinks more about her health..and i hope she acts well with a different image in her new upcoming movie and get a good response...  also i hope we can be more close...(a boy in the audience shouts 'but do not cross the line)  What? I shouldn't cross the line?
MC: yeah..just now..somebody spoke an important message...who was it?  Looks like he is still an elementary student...yes, a person appearing to be an elementary school student said he shouldn't cross the line.  says one has to be aware of the line...
Park: uh..at this place I will officially announce it.  I will not cross the line...
MC: ah, yes... our nation's elementary school education is this much strong now...  please do not cross the line...  it was a meaningful message...
Ryu: Finally, if there were any misunderstandings... uh, i want go back with a clean heart...

MC: CJW will say a word to the two guest who came to this meeting...
Choi: first of all, i thank you so much for coming to this place to congratulate me...  and..when we meet in a later work, i hope to see you more handsome with more mature acting...yes i would like to meet you again...  and... let's be more close from now on...haha...

Park: i have something to say..
MC: yes..
Park: do you know about that?  that all male actors who acted with JiWoo became stars?
(the audience knows....)
Park: that is the charisma of an actress...
Park: so.. nunah said it first..not me.. she wanted to work together again...
Ryu: the important thing is you must not cross the line...
[Laughter]
Park: but seriously, i would like to work with her again...
MC: let's give an applause to PYH and RSS...

댓글 '7'

Jude

2002.07.18 17:52:52

gees, Jake..........how long did it take u ?

alf

2002.07.18 20:50:20

thanks again Jake..enjoyed reading your translations!

Hannah

2002.07.19 00:49:39

Heehee that was really fast Jake~^^

Jake

2002.07.19 02:25:14

let's see...5hours..? hehe... my butt was on fire...^^

Jude

2002.07.19 18:40:39

So, how many time did u have to rewind clip ? Or did u translate it from the Sidus interview ?

starfish

2002.07.20 13:38:57

thanks jake.. i'm sure u enjoyed it tremendously... maybe u were the guy who shouted.. do not cross the line!! :) just kidding.^^

jake

2002.07.23 02:43:12

it's from the video clip...the written version is much shorter and leaves out a lot..
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2842 BD Party Loretta 2002-06-10 3194
2841 Re-decorate Jiwoo homepage~ [1] Jessie 2002-05-29 3194
2840 JiWoo filming location photo 2 [2] Jake (찬희) 2002-05-13 3194
2839 reply to your questions.. [3] Jake (찬희) 2002-05-17 3194
2838 [re] Damn why was I here..forgot [3] jjj 2002-05-01 3194
2837 Damn why was I here..forgot [3] jjj 2002-05-01 3194
2836 [re] too busy right now... sorry... Jake (찬희) 2002-04-29 3194
2835 Mad About CJW Dotty 2002-04-05 3194
2834 Hola Chizu [1] malena 2007-11-29 3195
2833 #27290 English translation of SMA Station TV program [6] Jw fan 2007-04-16 3195
2832 Least promoted drama in Japan by our dearest Jiwoo : STH [8] Jennifer O 2006-09-17 3195
2831 Review of Rondo - Part 2/2 by Felicia Soh@Soompi's CJW Thread.. [1] Jennifer O 2006-06-02 3195