CJW-angel from heaven who should not die!

조회 수 3204 2004.06.15 22:09:04
dr Love
O why O why did they have to kill my beloved Jun Suu (CJW) off in STH???As if being bullied by her wicked stepmother and sister,getting knocked down,being certified dead when she wasn't,living in the slums of Seoul,losing her memory and identity,having her childhood sweetheart think her dead and engaged to her mean ugly stepsister,having her stepbrother leave her time and time again and finally getting BLIND weren't bad enough,they had to actually KILL her off...so unnecessarily tragic to an otherwise perfect love story of the century!,
I wish the director had left us with some hope,some optimism at the end like in Beautiful Days...I know that in BD,JW's character would eventually succumb to her leukemia but at least we were left with a lovely image of her,alive,beautiful and smiling at her sister's concert,loved by all esp her hubby played by LBH.Ahh..We could cling on to some false hope,at least.
What is so heavenly about STH?Life for Jun Suu becomes a roller-coaster in hell from the time her stepfamily moves in.She is sobbing her heart and eyes out almost thruout the drama.And her heaven with her man is so shortlived,cruelly curtailed by incessant problems,blindness and DEATH.Many parts of the story is reminiscent of Love Story(the movie she watches in the bus) and BD,esp the parts where the hero pulls,tugs and shoves her around but sTH has got to be the most TRAGIC!!!
KSW was a perfect match for our JW,I like him even more than LBH and BYJ-he's so natural and the on-screen chemistry btw them seems so real.
All said,JW was in her element in this drama and I almost dropped dead at her stunning beauty in the scene where she dressed up as Cinderella.I pray that in her next drama, she will live happily ever after, in the arms of the perfect hero,KSW.Long Live JW & KSW & the director of BD & STH!!!

댓글 '7'

Casper

2004.06.15 22:52:14

Dr. Love, you are heartbroken, because you prescribed too much medicine. ^____^

Tan Li Li

2004.06.15 23:01:39

Dr love : "KSW was a perfect match for our JW,I like him even more than LBH and BYJ-he's so natural and the chemistry btw them seems so real!!!"
I love this sentence the BEST!!! :):):)

JJ

2004.06.15 23:46:12

Ahh.....Dr Love! Dr Love! Dr Love!
You've said it all. Your heart is full of love, that it's spilling all over this page. Very contagious... but I love it!

Jennifer O

2004.06.16 01:30:15

Very well said Dr love! May our dream come true! Cheers~~~

f18

2004.06.16 12:53:11

What a waste of a beautiful life! JW's charactor should not have existed at all. Having such intense love between them, and within such a short period of time from the recovery of memory, the director had to kill her, maybe he thought that by killing her this show would create a much more higher rating for such a heart-rending ending, but he is wrong for he has left most fans emotionally 'hanging'. I have watched the show many times, but still refused to watch the last episode - I ended where JW's sight was restored, and am quite happy for the show to end there.
If the show did achieve fantastic rating it was'nt just because of the ending, it was the fantastic chemistry between the leads, and also I love the way the director was able to bring out the best of acting without too much talking, a wink here and there; a pained look (KSW) whenever he pretended to look nonchalant just seconds before; so many of these little gestures that makes up the show. The same can be said of BD as well - he is just a fantastic director.
Although the director claimed that he could'nt find a way out for eye-cancer, he would have been aware of other flaws in the show - which the audience were willing to overlook, we would have been very happy if he concluded the show with - some future medical facts - eg the 'stem-cell' research - and leave it there.
Maybe the director can re-do the final episode for the overseas audience.

Xuexi

2004.06.16 15:05:24

Ya, Dr Love, very well said and you've said it all! The cinderalla scene with all the victorian costumes & the pumpkin carriage was great and JW indeed looked so beautiful, graceful and elegant in that costume.

Agree with f18 - the show achieved overwhelming rating was the fantastic chemistry between the leads (SW&JW). Though the director was good in directing the show but without the great acting skills of both SW&JW & their excellent partnership in potraying the emotions and feelings in each scene, his effort wud be in vain and the show may not "shine" that outstandably.

That being said also applies to BD where LBH & JW were able to work so perfectly together to make the show a great success.

May our dream comes true!

^_^

dr Love

2004.06.17 00:47:37

Wow,our passionate responses here just go to show that we're idealistic,romantic people who thrive on happy endings esp for CJW in all her dramas..this has got to be the 1st drama where she gets killed off,right ?And we, her diehard fans ,ain't like it one bit.And f8,wow..you should have posted your remarks as a reply or new topic instead of as a comment becoz you sure summed it up aptly for all of us,i xperienced that 'hanging'feeling too which left me breathless,frustrated and low for hours...which is why I,like u, avoid the last episode too.And yes I agree.stem-cell research would have been an intelligent n more well-received ending.Like i read some review on STH somewhere,in STH,there is no light at the end of the tunnel,no silver lining in the clouds...just a dark,bleak future for the hero..who didn't deserve such a fate.U agree?
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2818 wls [3] eve 2004-08-12 3201
2817 아화 < 雅華 > Ya-Hua drawing 8/5 [2] Ya-Hua 2004-08-04 3201
2816 [re] Jiwoo Photo [1] susan 2004-08-01 3201
2815 Fanfix : 2nd Installment [6] arielle_ng 2004-07-26 3201
2814 English translation of JIWOO's vist to Japan [5] marin 2004-07-23 3201
2813 To webmaster [2] noor 2004-07-18 3201
2812 RESULTS OF FUN-VOTE RANK OF CJW & KSW [2] edna 2004-07-19 3201
2811 [VOD] SBS entainment show - princess JW visit japan.. [7] 운영자 현주 2004-07-22 3201
2810 Vote For CJW & KSW For The Best Couple In Funvote! [8] Tan Li Li 2004-07-10 3201
2809 vote of two of you cjw&ksw edna 2004-07-05 3201
2808 beautiful days [4] bluewater 2004-06-25 3201
2807 should I or should I not? [3] JJ 2004-06-18 3201