JiWoo Interview in Excite(new DVD produce)

조회 수 3218 2005.07.26 00:11:46
biyo
This is an interprete of excite woman homepage.
------------------------------------------------
e:excite c:Choi JiWoo
e
I feel that there are many cases which actor and actress fill with the leading role together in a Korean movie and drama. Many fan including me think that there should be the work that Choi JiWoo plays the leading part alone. Are there such an offer?  
c  
The work which I was concerned with were much love stories till now. Because it is a story of man and woman, I think that my existence shines as there is a partner. If only me  without partner, is story not interesting? But I surely decided I showed me alone in a collection of this DVD photographs as possible for various places of a fan, and to do it because I had such a voice.

e  
I think that  Choi JiWoo in a position of Korea number one as an actress now, but while a step improves work in future, which do you want to try to do or challenge work?  
c  
At first thank you for words of praise. I love a love story and like a particularly romantic comedy.  In Another side, I feel to want to try to play strong character in the future.

e  
If there are works left in an impression in a Japanese movie and drama, would you teach it?  
c  
I like both a Japanese movie and a book and I think that I watched movies shown in Korea almost now. An impressive work are "Love Letter" of director Shunji Iwai, and in a movie theater which I watched recently "appeals for love in at the center of the world". and "An interval of cool and passion" is good in a novel.

e  
I think it is very hard work that you keep physical condition in a hard schedule and to care about a fashion. Do you have something behavior for refreshment and relaxation every day?  
c  
I always try to enjoy work in itself and everything think in positive as possible for not to receive stress. When there is not enough time, I watch DVD in a house, but try to watch it in a movie theater if possible. I usually live a life similar to a woman of the generation. I meet a friend and talk, and eat a delicious thing, and watch the stage and play. I like a musical in particular.

e  
I never use Internet in holiday and do not read a book or a newspaper magazine of work relation either, because I do work of Internet. If actor watches a movie long time, you think 'I am going to give such a performance' or 'I am going to do it this way' and so, can you enjoy movie itself?    
c  
There are not such a thing. I really like both a drama and a movie and I get seriously and shed tears :-).  However, I am in the same profession, so ,that consider about whether I should do it so in various ways. There are many points to learn, and a useful thing can gain the favor of one's performance.

e  
I think that this is the first release of a collection of DVD photographs as Korean actress in Japan. How is a feeling to say about it ?  
c  
A heart is excited in doing everything for the first time, but  the pressure for expectation of circumference is goddamn big, too. A burden of a feeling was considerably big at first, but I enjoyed photograph session when it began.

e  
Do you think that which kind of person will have this DVD in its hand?  I think whether a woman than a man, either of 30's woman will purchase it.
c
There are lots of women fan in my drama, so they will accept to buy many DVDs. But I want to many men to buy DVD, too if possible. :-)

e  
I had watched "winter sonata" twice last year, and is surely sad, but  feel fine. In Korea, Such a drama make influence to way of life of young people?  
c  
I think that a man who watch a drama is enjoyed gets some substitute satisfaction. I think that a feeling of love is at all the same feeling anywhere in both Japan out of the world and Korea. Therefore will not the drama which did love in a theme be get close to all over the world?

e  
I pray a Korean movie and drama influential in the long term sequentially without finishing as a temporary boom in Japan. And support as possible for it as Excite company. I pray for activity with your continued patronage.
c  
Thank you. I want to try it hard in future so that I should establish Korea boom by all means, and it is possible to show my figure which grew up by a performance matured more.

e  
Thank you very much today. (in May 9, 2005 Ebisu)

댓글 '6'

xuexi

2005.07.26 13:35:59

Thanks, biyo for sharing JW's interview in excite Jpn. Jiwoo hime is also conscentious in her work, wanting to improve in her acting skills all the time. Ya, hope she could do a different and challenging role and strong character in any new projects to come ..... eg. like a thriller as a spy agent. She may look frail but am sure she has the ability to carry such a role if the opportunity comes along .......

Wonder where to buy her personal album DVD ........

Wishing you and all, days of love and happiness and good health ^_^

luna

2005.07.26 17:02:10

Thank you biyo for translating JW's interview.

Jennifer O

2005.07.30 13:47:46

Thanks biyo for said translations.

kk

2005.08.01 01:50:59

Thank you Biyo for your translations.

oldfan

2005.08.04 15:30:58

on your translation, i highly doubt she actually said "goddamn" since she's a devoted christian and all. it's probably some word similar in degree of emphasis... as in saying that there is a huge burden.

"A heart is excited in doing everything for the first time, but the pressure for expectation of circumference is goddamn big, too."

biyo

2005.08.12 21:10:19

Dear oldfan,
Sorry for my mistranslation. I did not consider for her religion background. You're right. She meaned emphasis as you guess.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2350 崔智友赵汉善新电影《连理枝》定装照曝光(图) renee 2005-08-04 3211
2349 [VOD] 연예가중계 - 최지우 일본 방문 [7] 운영자 현주 2005-08-03 3218
2348 Osaka / Japan concert article (translation) [3] biyo 2005-08-03 19920
» JiWoo Interview in Excite(new DVD produce) [6] biyo 2005-07-26 3218
2346 [capture] Japanese TV "Kin-Sma" 2 [6] biyo 2005-07-23 3202
2345 [capture] Japanese TV "Kin-Sma" 1 biyo 2005-07-23 3218
2344 jiwoo, you're picture has been used illegally pat 2005-07-23 3272
2343 [vod] Eating NG of STH(3)- Japanese version [3] kk 2005-07-21 3204
2342 [vod] Happiness NG of STH(2)- Japanese version [2] kk 2005-07-21 3204
2341 [vod] NG- Jiwoo in STH- Japanese version [1] kk 2005-07-20 3327