"YEONLIJI" Jejudo Filming Location / VOD
MBC - Section T.V. (Translation)
English Translations by:  Hibiscus @ StarJiwoo

HERO and HEROINE of SAD LOVE:  CHOI JIWOO and JO HANSUN

Here is a special couple who choose to be in love with one another, even when the heroine is facing death, nothing stands in the way....  They are having their last date.... being honest about their feelings and confessing their love to each other during their last date....

In Udo, Jeju Island, Choi JiWoo and Jo HanSun, the "Yeonliji" couple were enjoying their secret date...^^

Q:  Why are you together here?  Isn't this the place for secret dating?
CJW:  Oh, my!   I am embarrased!^^ (laughs)
         Today is the last day of filming for our movie, "Yeonliji"...

Reporter:  That tree over there is called "Yeonliji Tree", which was specially designed and created for this movie....

Q:  What is JHS's attractive quality? (asking JW)
CJW:  ....His sharp and shapely nose? ^^...His jawline? ^^ (laughs)

Q:  What is CJW's attractive quality? (asking HS)
JHS:  ...Her lips?  ^^ (both HS and JW laugh, JW hitting him....)

Because of the strong, gusty wind especially that day in Udo, Jeju Island, unpredictably switching from windy, sunny then rainy, the filming procedure was a very difficult one, which resulted in numerous unwanted NGs...  Here, they are trying to have their last dating scene, but they can hardly open their eyes due to the strong wind, even the weather seemed to be envious of these two lovers by not cooperating...

Q:  Aren't you glad to see me here in Jejudo?
CJW:  We are glad, but you sure look so tired...^^(laughs)

Reporter:  Because it is so windy and rainy that just by watching and waiting around, it makes me very tired....^^
CJW:  Didn't you get blown away by the wind? ^^
Reporter:  I was holding on to the trees as tight as possible...^^ (everyone laughs)

Q:  Please tell me briefly about your character!
JHS:  I am Lee MinSoo.  I have all the luxuries in life, many things to enjoy life....but always thirsts and hungers for true love.  After meeting HyeWon, I experience true love for the first time and learns the preciousness and importance of life itself....
CJW:  Even though, I am terminally ill and supposed to be hospitalized, I lead MinSoo in our relationship....There are many cute, "lovey-dovey" and heart-warming scenes in the beginning part of this movie..^^

HyeWon, a terminally ill woman meets the last love of her life and MinSoo, who never believed in love before finds the first love of his life!!.....

Under the "Yeonliji Tree", the couple were whispering and confessing their love...true and honest feelings about each other for the first time in their relationship....
(In the scene when JW & HS crying...) HyeWon cries by saying "I want to live more..and more...
that's why... I told you that we should only be friends?"..... (tears... ㅠ ㅠ)

Q:  I know that in real life, you are really healthy, but you portrayed many roles that were ill.
In Beautiful Days(2002), you had leukemia....in Stairway to Heaven (2003), you had eye cancer...and now you are playing a terminally ill character again in "Yeonliji".

CJW:  But in the movies, I've never played that kind of roles... it is my first time doing a "mellow dramatic" movie.

Q:  From what I know about JHS, you seem to be tough and are a great soccer player and seem to be far from being humorous!?^^

JHS:  I try to say humorus things, but people don't laugh at my jokes...^^(laughs)
CJW:  Actually, he is so fun to be around and is witty.  He even dances well....for me! ^^
JHS:  ...when JiWoo is really tired, I just try to cheer her up!^^  (showing video clip of HS dancing when he appeared in a variety show...)

Q:  Since it is a mellow movie, there must be some "love scenes"?^^
CJW:  What do you want to see?  Kiss scenes or bed scenes? ^^ There are both in this movie! ^^ (laughs)
Reporter:  That's the best part I like!! ^^ (everyone laughs)

CJW:  I will do my best till the last part of filming and I will greet you by bringing a great project!
JHS:  I will also do my best! ^^

***I will translate the other "M-Net" VOD and Jap. VOD  next!^^***

댓글 '12'

luna

2005.11.05 14:06:35

Thanks again hibiscus for the translations. With your translations i can enjoy more the VOD.

Nguyen

2005.11.05 14:08:56

thanks Hibicus so much
you must be a nice person !!
thanks thanks
and wait for more! ^^

momo

2005.11.05 16:26:15

Thank you very much dear hibiscus for the translation. ^O^

Tan Li Li@rabbit

2005.11.05 17:33:50

Dear hibiscus,
Thank you so much for the translation! Well done! Keep up your great work! Really enjoyed reading your translations. Cheers! ^ ^

mindy

2005.11.05 17:46:51

Thanks a lot for the translation Hibiscus..you are a big help to all CJW's foreigners fans...

Jenny

2005.11.05 18:17:39

Thank you so much hibiscus !!!
Really greatful for your efforts in translating for all foreign fans...^O^ Cheers..!!!!

biyo

2005.11.05 19:28:26

Dear Hibiscus,
Thank you so much for translation... You're really big help for foreigner fans!

pktay

2005.11.05 21:37:57

Dear hibiscus,
Thank you so much for your translation!

마리아

2005.11.05 22:36:25

It's cool! Thank you very much hibiscus for your translation.

Jennifer O

2005.11.06 00:05:14

Dear Hibiscus,
Many many thanks for your kind translation. You certainly help us alot.
Cheers ^^

kk

2005.11.06 21:47:51

Dear Hibiscus,
Thank you so much for your translations. You did a great job for us.

BLUEWATER

2005.11.09 16:05:44

Dear Hibiscus,
Thanks for your kind help to do the translations.
I am relly appreciate it.
Looking forward to see Yeonliji soon....
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2398 YTN / Star- "YEONLIJI" Last Day Filming and Interview- VOD ( Translation) [9] hibiscus 2005-11-10 3206
2397 Princess JiWoo's Comment to RONDO(New Japanese Drama) [10] biyo 2005-11-07 3205
2396 "YEONLIJI" Interview by Japanese media -VOD by saya** (Translation) [11] hibiscus 2005-11-06 3204
2395 "YEONLIJI" Jejudo location VOD - (M.net Wide Ent. News)/ Translation [6] hibiscus 2005-11-05 3205
» "YEONLIJI" filming location in Jejudo (MBC- Section T.V.) / Translation [12] hibiscus 2005-11-05 3205
2393 Recent news from Korea and HK [4] kk 2005-11-02 3204
2392 a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3369
2391 [re] a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3195
2390 [re] a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3224
2389 Interview of CJW & JHS at the shooting location (translation) [7] hibiscus 2005-10-27 3238
2388 The article In freeborad in English [2] 코스 2005-10-26 3199
2387 죄송한데 궁금해서... rndrmago 2005-10-26 3202