hibiscus
"YEONLIJI"  Jejudo Film Location - VOD
M.net Wide Entertainment News

English Translations by:  Hibiscus **

The top Hallyu(Korean Wave) Star, Choi JiWoo and the shining rising star in the movie entertainment, Jo HanSun are making the most beautiful love complete.  Let us take a look!....

Last Sunday, we were able to meet these two charming stars in the cold windy weather in Udo, Jeju Island.

JHS:  Hello, I am Jo HanSun, playing the character Lee MinSoo.
CJW:  Hello, I am Choi JiWoo...

Q:  I heard that you two were leaving for a "secret date" to here in Jejudo, so I rushed over here, is that true?^^

CJW:  We came to accomplish both...dating and filming for our movie, "Yeonliji"...^^

JHS and CJW prepare and practice their scenes first before the shooting and before too long, the scenes were interrupted by an uncooperative wind....
They were portraying the most sad but beautiful love together while many crew members and media reporters from both Korea and Japan were watching....
Even between the scenes, they still seemed to be holding their hands, resembling a "real" couple! ^^

Q:  It was so cold that you seemed to hug each other so tight!! ^^
JHS:  Yes....it's true, since it was freezing, we were depending on each other for warmth. ^^

Q:  What is the special meaning behind the name "Yeonliji"?
CJW:  It is when two trees of different roots become intertwined and create interlocking branches and eventually form  one tree...just like two people between a man and a woman, grow the roots of love in their hearts for each other and become as one, it symbolizes "eternal love" that will not change...

Under the so called "Yeonliji Tree", the two stars were focusing and getting immersed in their characters to express very strong emotional scenes, which is said to be the most sad scene in the entire movie...But the uncooperative wind was so strong that they had many NGs...
The timing that both HyeWon and MinSoo were able to cry at the same time was so perfect!
Even before their tears were dried up, CJW quickly runs over to see the monitor and JHS follows..they are so cute, watching the monitor together! ^^

**The reporter goes over to where CJW & JHS were standing....
Reporter: You look great in that coat!
JHS:  Here, you can borrow my coat, you look so cold!
CJW:  That's what I mean by HanSun si is such a wonderful guy!^^
JHS:   I did it only because he looks like he is freezing and I felt sorry for him!^^
Reporter:  Not only does he have a handsome face, he also has a kind heart!
CJW:  Nowadays, it's like that...the person who has a beautiful face also has a kind & warm heart!^^....I guess you can wear my coat too!( gives her coat to the reporter)
Reporter:  Thank you....did I look so delicate & fragile?  ^^  

Interview:
Q:  Do you have a special secret to acting in emotional scenes and teary scenes?

CJW:  I try my best and put in great effort to become that character and crying in emotional scenes...because I am not naturally a good actress!^^ (laughs)   So, I try to act with my heart....I cannot just "pretend" in acting.....it  certainly does not come easy! ...The mellow dramatic movies are most difficult to do even when you have alot of experiences!

JHS:  I am not good at acting either^^...At times, I did have a tough time acting in emotional scenes, but then, JiWoo helped me alot!!^^

CJW:  This is my first time doing a mellow movie, and contrary to my thinking that it will be just as easy as the dramas, I really learned the lesson the hard way this time!^^(laughs)

Q:  You two probably got to know each other really well by now, even the things you didn't know about before....

CJW:  HanSun si is really funny and witty, it is too bad that the audience cannot see that part of him on the screen, in behind the scenes!^^

JHS:  At first, I thought she was so delicate and fragile but she is so cheerful, outgoing and lively....And, she is also a "strong" woman... With all these traits, she is one refined and fabulous woman!! ^^

CJW:  Thank you very much!^^ (laughs)

**The woman who is dying and the man who loves this woman, their love is so beautiful and yet so heart wrenching....

**At the photo shooting:
They are so deeply immersed in their screen characters, and were posing very lovingly with each other for the camera..... ^_^

Q:  Both of your characters seem very charming and attractive, exuding great sex appeal!

JHS:  Lee MinSoo looks at all women but don't think of them seriously...but after meeting HyeWon, he changes into a different person...

CJW:  HyeWon possesses a very bright and cheerful personality, even when she is fighting with a terminal illness.  She meets this "perfect" man and she also changes, too...She is determined to keep and protect her love that came at the end of her life...so much love to share but in such little time left...

CJW:  You can expect a cute, beautiful, sad but also heart-warming love story in this movie!^^
JHS:  I will do my best in my performance!...

...Coming this Winter, the movie "YEONLIJI" is surely going to tug at your heart strings and stimulate the tear wells of the audience!!......  *^_^*

댓글 '6'

Jenny

2005.11.05 21:01:26

Thanks again hibiscus !!!! ^O^

Tan Li Li@rabbit

2005.11.05 21:14:27

Dear hibiscus,
Thanks for your translation again! ^ ^

biyo

2005.11.05 21:20:09

Dear hibiscus,
Thank you again!! I put these into japanese board in japanese. please accept it...

pktay

2005.11.05 21:46:50

Thank you again hibiscus!

Jennifer O

2005.11.06 00:19:50

Thanks once again dear Hibiscus!

CK

2005.11.06 03:56:58

dear hibiscus, truly grateful for your kindness. words could not compensate for the time and efforts put in to quench our thirst for Jiwoo's news. the interviews (M.net, MBC) were so amusing. i was laughing while reading in between the lines. you have brought much happiness to all of us =)
May God bless all
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2398 YTN / Star- "YEONLIJI" Last Day Filming and Interview- VOD ( Translation) [9] hibiscus 2005-11-10 3206
2397 Princess JiWoo's Comment to RONDO(New Japanese Drama) [10] biyo 2005-11-07 3205
2396 "YEONLIJI" Interview by Japanese media -VOD by saya** (Translation) [11] hibiscus 2005-11-06 3204
» "YEONLIJI" Jejudo location VOD - (M.net Wide Ent. News)/ Translation [6] hibiscus 2005-11-05 3205
2394 "YEONLIJI" filming location in Jejudo (MBC- Section T.V.) / Translation [12] hibiscus 2005-11-05 3206
2393 Recent news from Korea and HK [4] kk 2005-11-02 3204
2392 a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3369
2391 [re] a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3195
2390 [re] a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3224
2389 Interview of CJW & JHS at the shooting location (translation) [7] hibiscus 2005-10-27 3238
2388 The article In freeborad in English [2] 코스 2005-10-26 3199
2387 죄송한데 궁금해서... rndrmago 2005-10-26 3203