YTN/STAR - "YEONLIJI"  Last Day Filming and Interview - VOD Translation

English Translations by:  Hibiscus at StarJiwoo**

Choi JiWoo and Jo HanSun demonstrated a superb teary emotional performance together!
It is a mellow dramatic movie called "YEONLIJI"...."Yeonliji" is drawing great interest and attention not only from Korea but over seas as well, just based on the fact that Choi JiWoo is starring as the lead actress....

Upon the picturesque hills of Udo in Jeju Island, looking over the ocean, the saddest but most beautiful couple were shedding their tears.....Let us now meet this couple, CJW & JHS!.....

(VOD Report):

HyeWon, a cheerful, lovable and outgoing woman who finds her true love in adversity of death...
MinSoo, a successful entrepreneuer who unconditionally loves this woman, HyeWon,.....
"Yeonliji", these two people's heart-breaking and yet beautiful love story.....

The couple who are in this tragic love are sitting on a bench together looking over the ocean...

Due to the gusty and fierce wind in Udo, not only the actors but the staff, crew members and the media team are all wearing their thick winter coats/jackets...^^

Through the razor-cutting wind and cold weather, the hero & heroine try to focus on their feelings in emotional scenes...

Their expression appear very sad indeed....
Today is the day that they must perform "teary" scenes...

The most tragic and saddest couple in the world who must bid a farewell... their fate already predestined...

However, it was not easy to act out the teary emotional scenes today....

(Interview):

CJW:  We really made many NG's...^^ Jo HanSun si made many NG's but so did I!^^
They weren't about making mistakes in dialogues or not memorizing our lines....but it was difficult to act out the emotional feelings in such weather conditions....and we really needed more time to do it better....

HyeWon, as death awaits her at the door....
"I know that I am being greedy...but the more and more I am with you (MinSoo), I want to live more...want to live more....  That is why...I said that we should only be friends? ... (HyeWon  & MinSoo cry together... ㅠ  ㅠ )

It is a truly heart-wrenching and painful love confession!!....  ㅠ ㅠ

Both Choi JiWoo and Jo HanSun together perform an excellent teary scene even without having to use any artificial tears...

While CJW is checking their performance through the monitor, the person who makes her laugh is none other than JHS....^^
He could not seem to stop crying even after the scenes were over..... ^^

Q:  You are performing with an actor who is six years younger than yourself.... how was it?

CJW:  It is my first time I had to act in sync with a younger partner, but....I loved it!! ^^ I enjoyed it very much!^^ ....But we don't look like we differ much in our ages?  We don't, right? (laughs)

JHS:  Actually, I was often told that I look older than JiWoo...^^

During the interview, CJW appeared cheerful and bright, but JHS seemed a little nervous.....^^

When asked, "what was your most memorable scene or episode in the movie?", JHS pondered for a while and finally speaks up....^^

JHS:  I (MinSoo) pretended that I lost HyeWon's cellular phone and went out to buy her a new phone.....

CJW:  (surprised & smiles and asks) Can he talk about that part of the movie?

JHS:  I can, right?^^  (laughs...then, he was lost for words....^^)

CJW:  Please don't talk about the summary of the scene but just talk about one episode...^^(laughs)

JHS: (But....oblivious, JHS keeps talking about the details of the episode!^^)
CJW:  (looking more nervous but smiling...looking at JHS)
JHS:  (keeps on talking about the summary of the scene...^^)
CJW:  (finally, JW laughs and hits him lightly on his arm..^^)
JHS:  (finally laughs and looks embarrassed....^_^)

Choi JiWoo has become Japan's favorite top Hallyu Star...with her pure, innocent and tragic heroine image!....

Jo HanSun transformes himself from a "teen idol" image in youth flicks and challenges himself further in a new area of performance and genre!....

CJW:  I wanted to show the audience a more upgraded and improved performance than my previous projects...

We can all meet this beautiful couple and experience their "special" love story which even the fiercest wind could not stop their love....  We will meet them in Jan. 2006!!^^

**Translations by Hibiscus**  Hope all the foreign fans enjoyed reading it!! *^_^*

댓글 '9'

Nguyen

2005.11.10 14:23:54

*jumping excitedly* ^^
thanks Hibiscus so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah...they're so cute!
i wonder what happened when jiwoo suddenly leaned her head onto Hansun's neck... that looks like she was tired and HS asked her to lean on him^^ so sweet!!~~~

hibiscus

2005.11.10 14:42:45

You are welcome! I enjoyed translating since I am really excited about the "Yeonliji" couple...they are so cute, indeed!^^
I also thot it was so sweet that JW leaned her head onto HS's neck...after she made a NG...she must have been very tired...look so cozy and comfortable with each other...^^

Nguyen

2005.11.10 16:59:49

yeah!! hibiscus, the same here. i really like the couple of Yeonliji crazily cause im a fan of both Hansun oppa and Jiwoo unnie!^^ (do you know i'd been waiting for your translation in every minutes^^?)
so i wanna have a chance to talk with you. may i know your YID?
Mine: pinkuhana82@yahoo.com

luna

2005.11.10 18:47:06

Thanks a lot again hibiscus for the translations.^^

biyo

2005.11.10 23:27:34

Oh, Yeah!! hibiscus, thank you again~ ^^

jenny

2005.11.11 00:41:42

Dear hibiscus,
Thank you so much !!!!!!! ^_^

Jennifer O

2005.11.11 00:49:44

Dear hibiscus,
You did us a great favour by your kind translations. Thanks to have you and biyo!
Cheers,

Tan Li Li@rabbit

2005.11.11 02:13:52

Dear hibiscus,
Thank you for your translation again. ^ ^

hibiscus

2005.11.12 05:11:48

Nguyen, you can send me a memo thru Starjiwoo memobox. First, you register to be a member and then log in...then click on my I.D., hibiscus, then click on the first choice, which is "sending memo" in Korean....If it doesn't work, send me an e-mail at: emypark3043@hotmail.com ^^
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» YTN / Star- "YEONLIJI" Last Day Filming and Interview- VOD ( Translation) [9] hibiscus 2005-11-10 3205
2397 Princess JiWoo's Comment to RONDO(New Japanese Drama) [10] biyo 2005-11-07 3205
2396 "YEONLIJI" Interview by Japanese media -VOD by saya** (Translation) [11] hibiscus 2005-11-06 3204
2395 "YEONLIJI" Jejudo location VOD - (M.net Wide Ent. News)/ Translation [6] hibiscus 2005-11-05 3205
2394 "YEONLIJI" filming location in Jejudo (MBC- Section T.V.) / Translation [12] hibiscus 2005-11-05 3205
2393 Recent news from Korea and HK [4] kk 2005-11-02 3204
2392 a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3369
2391 [re] a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3194
2390 [re] a request from the philippines angelina 2005-10-31 3224
2389 Interview of CJW & JHS at the shooting location (translation) [7] hibiscus 2005-10-27 3238
2388 The article In freeborad in English [2] 코스 2005-10-26 3198
2387 죄송한데 궁금해서... rndrmago 2005-10-26 3202