from RONDO HP diary[translation]

조회 수 3197 2005.12.13 23:52:44
biyo
At last, Princess JiWoo attend at "Kinsuma"

11th Dec,

Good morning.
This is P. Ueda.
Hello, there, and Princess JiWoo attend at "KINSUMA" today at last  in safely.

It is several month from forced hospitalization of tears because of her poor physical condition.
Somehow she wanted to achieve the promise that she was not able to achieve that time,  an interval of busy location, princess JiWoo was able to rush to "Kinsuma" at last.
Just now, broadcasting is end of the year progress, so broadcast is January 13, but she rush to a studio at Akasaka from location place of Shinagawa and entered a studio immediately.
She had rushed literally.

In fact, she move after visiting to Japan, and preparations for clothes of photography, violin lessons, Ms.JiWoo has no holiday at all.
Her fatigue reached a peak, she seemed hard to walk when a camera was not working around.  But the figure which answered hard to questions not to let you feel such a thing in a public performance, was really pitiful for us. And she did not let you realize it and her talking figure was so bright. It is really seemed to "as princess JiWoo", I really moving.

Ms.JiWoo is the person that justice is really firm.
When there was a supply, she is crazy about greetings to a person of the present expressly. And when a lot of people gather in location spot, "are they not feel cold?" or "should I say hello to them?" as she asked to us. But it was apprehension for a panic,  we let her turn around to dishonest measures by our judgment because of be trouble for all of fans.
Of course most of general person follow a manner, I think that it will be able to say hello sometime, but I watching the state for a while now. Really I'm sorry.

There was scene which Ms. JiWoo played the violin in 1st episode, and that was really beautiful, but, in fact, the exercise was full of too cruel.
It seems that a violin need support with a chin, and play it. The practiced person can keep the balance neatly. But for a beginner, it is necessary power to be considerable because it is not a simple thing.

A part of a her chin where contacts a violin is blue and swell up, it showed the practice for this work all the time behind us. In fact, Ms. JiWoo and Mr. Takenouchi are the person whom  never appeals to "I make an effort" for another person.
Takuya Kimura is that kind of person, too, but professional consciousness will be that kind of thing.

Two people hardly sleep every day, I heard from their manager.

But they never act in such a way on the shooting spot. But most of the staff didn't recognize,
only try to send a good product for audience,  it is completely a fact somehow that force to photography to be too cruel for them, as a result.

Mr. Yeongi, a manager of Ms. JiWoo, really worries and always adjusts a schedule with a mori papa to bearing it have much better even a little for Ms.JiWoo.
And prize for "Must not still sprinkle nuisance to the drama staff, somehow shooting spot priority is highest" as professional consciousness of princess JiWoo, and sometimes really still overcome with emotion, when I watch the figure which enters to the shooting spot with a smile,I really encouraging it.

Some of heartless weekly and tabloid write groundlessness and transfer you to be able to hold  for "money-making" of theirselves. I want to ask "character" of an editor.
The thing is the greatest shameful as the same Japanese.
(Abbreviation)
I do the photography spot by the really short time.
Though I judge it to be impossible as for start other programs because she doing drama shooting without lying down time. But Ms. JiWoo was swatted.
I had very annoying it.  I am really annoyed.

Beginning from Ms. JiWoo, Mr. Youngi manager and stylist, make up artist, " Team JiWoo" are loved from the staff very very much.
"Team JiWoo" does its best hard so that Ms. JiWoo does her best for a program.
The team is not to be belonging to her. Consciousness to do its best for a program is felt for a person of team JiWoo.
It rides it out while they cooperate together though there should be a lot of things feeling lost in the foreign country, and deceiving stress.

I want to understand all of you properly and understand it. I believe that.

Therefore there is absolutely not that this drama disappears.
For a Japanese audience, how much Ms.JiWoo anxious about drama, and to do her best while overdoing it?
(Abbreviation)
Though I know lack in calmness, I wrote it today belong with my feeling.
I  would like to be understand the truth of an effort of the cast of a program,  all of you reading.

댓글 '3'

momo

2005.12.14 08:05:57

Thank you very much for the translation dear biyo. We understand every effort JW and the staff made. The truth is the truth, we will never believe those rumors. We are here forever to support JW and will support this great and interesting drama with full hearts. Thank you again. ^O^

kk

2005.12.14 14:00:29

Thank you Biyo for your translations. My heart is painful when i knew that our princess is working so hard ,nevertheless, I feel so happy to know some recent news about her. Really looking forward to see this drama asap.

Mindy

2005.12.18 10:45:45

biyo...appreciate your efforts and times for translating the articles and sharing all to foreigner fans...
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2434 Japanese TV magazines[translation] [2] biyo 2005-12-18 3217
2433 HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON [4] BLUEWATER 2005-12-17 3197
2432 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR'06 [6] BLUEWATER 2005-12-17 3201
2431 TBS "RONDO" Report " Queen of tears JiWoo Extra -Report[translation] [5] biyo 2005-12-14 3203
» from RONDO HP diary[translation] [3] biyo 2005-12-13 3197
2429 Report of JiWoo's crank in Rondo[translation] [3] biyo 2005-12-11 3194
2428 From RONDO HP [translation] [3] biyo 2005-12-10 3202
2427 Japanese TV program maganize[translation] [5] biyo 2005-12-08 3199
2426 Japanese magazine [translation] [4] biyo 2005-12-06 3192
2425 TBS program advertising magazine will publish [5] biyo 2005-12-05 3186
2424 Japanese Magazine about Yeonriji[translation] [2] biyo 2005-12-05 3223
2423 Photography of poster Rondo, 19th Nov[translation] [4] biyo 2005-12-02 3186