꽃내음 님 post this article to main brd. Thank you 꽃내음 님~
-------------------------
Choi JiWoo, "I'll perform "special job person" so make a lot of NG
[2007-03-29 United news TV 21:11]  

Airport administration General Manager on the MBC weekend drama 'air city'.

The afternoon of 29th, at the Inchon International Airport departure floor that had a production announcement meeting of MBC weekend special plan drama 'air city' (Senario Lee SeonHeui, Directior Lim TaeWoo) . About 20 garland stands substituted with a partition of an event place.

There were flooded with a message which supporting 'JiWoo HIME(princess)' on ribbon decorate the front of a garland. Of couse from domestic fan, the garland sent from fan club of Choi JiWoo Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong etc. celebrate for the new drama beginning.

Choi JiWoo looking for a TV drama after an interval from SBS 'Stairway to heaven' in 2004 of three years performs in 'air city' as airport administration general manager, Han Dogyeong who talented and cold.

It is a change after a long absence for Choi JiWoo performed the heroine who beautiful and have weak heart. Both an audience and herself want to know whether be able to have a figure of Han DoGyeong who able to talk about 5 languages and aim at perfection, and Choi JiWoo coming at the same time.

"Recently I took many scenarios, but Han DoGyeong of 'air city' was fresh. I felt charm in a figure differentiated from the position whom I performed so far. I did a lot of drama handling love mainly so far, I worry to how about I am accepted this time. Because it is the position whom it does not work as so far, a lot of NG appears …. Now, I had indicated very much all the time as like a woman and the way of speaking is good (with laugh). "

Han DoGyeong takes responsibility for a living of an airport. She run there and here, intervene in various cases and accidents entirely, and to offer the best service to an airport user.

How about she become an administration general manager, and peeped to every corner into the airport which seemed it is only one process of the emigration and immigration?

"Before this time, I thought of an airport impression as a heart-throb of where I go to. I looked airport while photographing, words of 'air city' are just correct. Here is an small city. A hospital,customs, . there are no lacks. It is a place of throbbing pulse."

However, photography in an airport cannot be easy. It's very different from taking a normal drama because strict preservation is a necessary airport.

"The beginning, I was in high spirits because of shooting in the warm room at winter (with  laugh). However, because I do not be a personal action in an airport, if we enter once, it is usual to photograph for 20 hours or work through the nights, we cannot drink refreshing air. And an airport is too large, so all we walk in sports shoes on the uniform body."

Choi JiWoo consulted with Han DoGyeong about a change, but the popularity by 'Winter Sonata' did not change. There were lined garland, and a Japanese fan who directly looked for a place of a production announcement place.

The staff of Japanese Choi JiWoo fan club, Saya said 'When I watched Drama winter sonata broadcasted in Japan, I became to like Ms. Choi JiWoo. And became to study Korean language." And said "Today, Ms. Choi JiWoo is really beautiful, too" by fluently Korean language.

How does Choi JiWoo feel such Korean wave popularity continuing for many years? Choi JiWoo said, " One drama be able to increase cultural exchanges, and there are much many added values occurred by a drama." And "'air city' should get an good audience rating in domestic, and it's more better to be loved by foreign countries" answered and the laugh.

'air city' is broadcasted in a ' ¿Qué será, será?' follower from May 12.

nari@yna.co.kr

댓글 '4'

CK

2007.03.31 19:59:57

millions thanks biyo for your thoughtfulness. jiwoo looked fabulous. air city will definitely enjoy high ratings from local as well as foreign viewers. moreover "Incheon International Airport" is reported as "One Of The Best Airport In The World" ;-):):)

Quote: "Philosophy in life. Be sincere. If you are not sincere, you can cheat yourself but you can't cheat the whole world. Also, if you have confidence, you will succeed."

mindi

2007.04.01 11:14:34

Biyo..you are the best like our Princess..Thanks a lot for the translation...

xuexi

2007.04.01 23:22:31

Thanks very much, biyo for the translation for the benefit of us foreigners .... Jiwoo hime looked stunning in her dolly sequin dress and glad to see her face glowed in radiance ....... Indeed it's really hardwork and very tiring for her and all the casts who had to spend 20 hrs filming the various scenes!

Believe drama on Airport happenings is the 1st in Korea, am sure it will be a great success both in country and abroad!! Can't wait to watch this exciting and interesting Aircity in May !!!!

JagTadeJabS

2009.01.10 04:57:32

ANAL DILDO, LHkKE, ANAL DILDO, cszFO, ANAL LUBE, gJFGL, ANAL LUBE, SPb8U, ANAL BLEEDING, SKvCH, ANAL BLEEDING, Ep2rL,
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2662 崔智友、李政宰 電視劇「Air City」發表會〈中文版〉 [1] kinki 2007-04-13 3235
2661 <font color=#cc5599><b>The vote of the korean star we need your support.</font></b> [2] 코스(W.M) 2007-04-12 3224
2660 Jiwoo is going to Hong Kong in mid April [1] Kel 2007-04-11 5612
2659 Choi Jiwoo is going to Hong Kong for “Air City” outdoor scene shooting from 15th to 28th this month. [2] Joey 2007-04-07 3203
2658 A preview of Air City which took at place announcement place on 29th Mar. 코스(W.M) 2007-04-05 3201
2657 A press announcement image on 29th Mar <mv> [3] 코스(W.M) 2007-04-02 3200
2656 MBC Section TV entertainment information VOD[2007/3/30][translation] [4] biyo 2007-04-01 3242
2655 Choi JiWoo, Lee JungJae return! Air city production announcement meeting[ytn star vod][translation] [3] biyo 2007-04-01 3213
» Choi JiWoo, "I'll perform "special job person" so make a lot of NG[translation] [4] biyo 2007-03-31 3274
2653 <b>The atmosphere of shooting of Aircity and Jiwoo's greeting</b> [6] 코스(W.M) 2007-03-05 3235
2652 Choi JiWoo, Lee JungJae Aircity Poster Shooting VOD(ETN) [2] biyo 2007-03-02 3229
2651 26.2.2007 News in Korea-Cute and charming Korean star [2] kk 2007-02-27 3204