이경희님 posts this article to jpn brd. Thank you 이경희님~
--------------------------------------------

[A reporter]

Representative of Republic of Korea Prince, Lee JungJae! 

Eternal Princess JiWoo, Choi JiWoo!  

They came back!  The real aviation drama, air city which dreams of a takeoff while making a runway a hot atmosphere!  Will a comeback of top stars be already expected?  

[an interview: Lee JungJae] "All of 'Star today' audiences, hello.  It is Lee JungJae of a drama air city. "
[an interview: Choi JiWoo]  "It is Choi JiWoo. "
[an interview:] Lee JinWook] "It is Lee JinWook. "
[an interview:] Moon JeongHeui]  "It is Moon JeongHeui."

I try to meet them in a production announcement meeting of a drama air city.  

In the afternoon of yesterday, Inchon international airport was noisy.  

Did that an overseas famous top star come to Korea?  No way! The reason is a production announcement meeting of a drama air city was right holded.

I met the actor who looked for a TV theater after a long absence, Lee JungJae - Choi JiWoo in the spot of a production announcement meeting.

[an interview: Lee JungJae]  "Hello.  My role is a staff of National Intelligence Service.  It
burdens me a little for words that it is the drama which I didn't do recently after an interval of 8
years. I said unless I did a drama for 8 years and did not escape. I had a desire in the movie side a little more, and try to did that side a little more hard, it made such situation. But I hopw when I came back after an interval of 8 years, everybody should not have expected a big at all."

[an interview: Choi JiWoo]  "Hello, It is Choi JiWoo. My role is General Manager in administration
of airport headquarters, Han DoGyeon who take a general living of an airport. I make to show with getting up in an airport, and splendid love.  Please expect it a lot...  Because after all it is to do a drama after a long absence, too, a burden is big. By the way, Please expect it a lot, and please watch it in pretty.  Thank you."

There is a place touching all countries with in a border in Korea Peninsula!

Is there a so secret passage in our country?  It is right a border to connect to wherever world, an airport.  

Drama air city show a case and an accident which happen in this place, and activity of the personnel required for solving this.

Of course, you may not leave out blooming love in drama?  

[an interview: Lee JungJae]  Q)  The reason for chose an 'air city'?  
A) " The biggestreason for chose this drama is a plan and material be very good. It will be lucky that to borrowing an international airport entirely, and even be able to take photograph all the places that we want to take. Because it is a love story in new environment, I love the point.  Thus I have chosen it. "

[an interview: Choi JiWoo]  Q)  The reason for chose 'air city'?  
A) " I received many scenarios before choosing a work and hesitate over to choose a lot.  This  
material was very unique above all. This role is the contrary role that I performed so far, so there was a feeling of burden by myself, but I wanted to try to challenge... "

Our stars who returned after a long absence in a TV theater!  

As for the heat of coverage, it was the real 'hot'. Stars are not able to open eyes in a remarkable flash bulb overflowing without a pause.  

[an interview: Lee JinWook]   Q) Heat of coverage was very hot...?  
A)  "I experienced for the first time that many flash bulbs tore in this way. Of course it did not
face to me. I was really surprised at the heat of coverage being hot in this way...  Of course it
was not heat of the coverage that face to me... "

[an interview: Choi JiWoo]  "It was face to this side."

But really alienated person was another place. Mr. Kim JunHo in production announcement meeting emcee.  

Why do I mistake him who shines for the air city supporting performance?  

[an interview: Kim JunHo]  Q)  You casted as < air city 〉...?  
A)  "I casted as the supporting performer of a drama."

[A reporter] I looked main cast in a photo session, you were not get on stage.  
Why? "

[an interview: Kim JunHo]  "Because I am an emcee."

Mr. Kim JunHo performed brilliantly by the full-bodied supporting performance, please do not
forget.  

An average of 70,000 passenger goes in and out all day long,  freight of more than 5,000 ton
is transported, and the place that an airplane of more than 300 goes back and forth, it is right
Inchon international airport!  

When I try to photograph in here which talented people more than 30,000 work at for 24 hours, thorough security is natural!  Production staff were not able to relax strain for a second.

[an interview:] Lee JinWook]  Who takes good care most?  
A)  "In natural, Ms. Choi JiWoo takes good care for me most. "

Q) How is it taken good care?  
A)  "Ah...  yeh..  she handled it well and very carefully.  If there is food, she distribute it at
the spot in this way... "

[an interview: Lee JungJae] "Take a lot of marks, there are nothing in spite of distributing food at a photographing place.  It is the best way. We are all tired on photographing, but if even candy hands one to nearby person, I can't have a word how thankful for it and  how it sweet. It is very delicious to always have a snack to distribute.  I distribute it one by one one by one... 'it is really delicious',  so 'There are some boxes more in my house' and did so. "

Lee JungJae, Lee JinWook will form a love line around Ms. Choi JiWoo during a drama!

Three people will be going to form the love line, which it is not S-line, is not V-line, is triangle line which is most difficult in a love line.  

Then, may I try to hear choice of Ms. JiWoo?

[an interview: Choi JiWoo]  In the case of Mr. Lee JungJae, it is not yet watched a good feeling for me in a drama.  If a man have no interest for me, I feel more attractive, and have curiosity that wants to understand.  That part is a male part played by a man to stimulate such a part
of a woman. In the case of Mr. Lee JinWook, comes out as from an elementary school is the same school. If Mr. Lee JungJae is a difficult partner, he will be to be the co-star who is carefree for objection. If it looks from other viewpoints, it seems to be the easy to treat partner and the difficult other partner. "

The unique material which I do not get used to and was not seen so far. A love story developed an odd background by a base, a drama air city!  

It gets caught with a comeback after a long absence of Mr. Lee JungJae, Choi JiWoo and is put
together and gathers bigger interest. You may make expectation better when you say that the
veil peels off in May.  

[an interview: Lee JungJae Choi JiWoo Lee JinWook]  Please watch drama in May. Thank you very much."

댓글 '3'

Joey

2007.04.01 17:57:13

thanks biyo for your translation

xuexi

2007.04.01 23:36:38

Thank you, biyo for the vod and the translation of the presscon interview.

mindi

2007.04.02 08:18:14

Thanks a lot Biyo..
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2662 崔智友、李政宰 電視劇「Air City」發表會〈中文版〉 [1] kinki 2007-04-13 3238
2661 <font color=#cc5599><b>The vote of the korean star we need your support.</font></b> [2] 코스(W.M) 2007-04-12 3225
2660 Jiwoo is going to Hong Kong in mid April [1] Kel 2007-04-11 5613
2659 Choi Jiwoo is going to Hong Kong for “Air City” outdoor scene shooting from 15th to 28th this month. [2] Joey 2007-04-07 3205
2658 A preview of Air City which took at place announcement place on 29th Mar. 코스(W.M) 2007-04-05 3204
2657 A press announcement image on 29th Mar <mv> [3] 코스(W.M) 2007-04-02 3200
2656 MBC Section TV entertainment information VOD[2007/3/30][translation] [4] biyo 2007-04-01 3244
» Choi JiWoo, Lee JungJae return! Air city production announcement meeting[ytn star vod][translation] [3] biyo 2007-04-01 3214
2654 Choi JiWoo, "I'll perform "special job person" so make a lot of NG[translation] [4] biyo 2007-03-31 3277
2653 <b>The atmosphere of shooting of Aircity and Jiwoo's greeting</b> [6] 코스(W.M) 2007-03-05 3237
2652 Choi JiWoo, Lee JungJae Aircity Poster Shooting VOD(ETN) [2] biyo 2007-03-02 3229
2651 26.2.2007 News in Korea-Cute and charming Korean star [2] kk 2007-02-27 3205