Information to foreigner fans^^

조회 수 4518 2009.02.02 09:20:50
코스(W.M)
Hello, everybody^^
I posted two new news on Korean board.

One is...
we will present a message book to Jiwoo and Jitae.
So, please post your message by comment under the notice of Korean board.
I hope a lot of fans participate in this plan.
If you can't post on the board, please send your message to me by e-mail.

Next is...
Jiwoo will participate in the opening event of 9th avenue on 27th Feb.
I posted detailed notice on Korean board, too.
Please check it!!

댓글 '7'

kim

2009.02.02 11:48:35

Dear Cose ,
Thank you very much for your new information .
We always support whatever our dearest Ji Woo does .
We love the two main characters in Star `s Lover .
They are very nice ...together...

Allforcjw

2009.02.02 12:13:02

Many of foreign fans have expressed that they couldn't access starjiwoo or register or couldn't post messages. can you just tell me your email address so I can forward it to them? thanks

코스(W.M)

2009.02.02 15:23:19

Here is my Email address = Englisn2001@hotmail.com
Anyway we couldmn't find the problem, so please tell me details how do they try to access and fail. Unless the problem is hardware concerned like lines and internet, we will try to control it.
Thanks for your interest and help~

wrblee

2009.02.03 00:15:03

if anyone wanna send to Kiwoo , is it ok? Just ask for my friend ^^

Ruthlene

2009.02.03 17:31:59

I left a message for Ji Woo & Ji Tae in the Korean board. I didn't know there's one in the foreigner board. Any way, I just want to extend my gratitude to Ji Woo & Ji Tae for collaborating in this beautiful drama "Star's Lover." As usual Ji Woo is doing a very fantastic acting job. I love her chemistry with Ji Tae. Thanks to Ji Woo I found a new great actor Ji Tae. To me he is new because I didn't know him before Star's Lover. The drama seems to be written for them. They are perfect match. I hope they'll collaborate again in the very near future. Ji Woo I will always support you. Ji Tae welcome to the world of Ji Woo's fan. Now, you're on top of my list among Ji Woo's leading men. Good luck to both of you in your future projects. God bless you both always.

Evangeline

2009.02.07 16:15:02

I am neither Korean nor do I have any knowledge of the language and culture when I first started watching Korean dramas. One of the first shows I saw (and bought) is Stairway to Heaven. Since then, I have always been a fan of Ji Woo and had watched and purchased most of her dramas and movies. As for Ji Tae, this is my first exposure from his acting skills...will be looking out for more.

To date, my most favorite kdrama of her is the latest, Star's Lover. I understand that it may not be a "fresh" plot, but the simplicity of the storyline and the spectacular acting of Ji Woo and Ji Tae made it praise-worthy. For all the tears and hard work, "Thank you!" It is very much appreciated by your fans and we were looking so much forward to days when the shows were aired. It is bittersweet to be saying goodbye to the characters, Mari and Chul Soo, that Ji Woo and Ji Tae gave life to. The chemistry of these two actors are superb. Both Ji Woo and Ji Tae do not have to say any dialogues to get their messages across...their facial appearances and eye expressions convey more than any words. That's how impressive their acting skills have been...as if the characters are "real, living people" among us. I have been a lucky audience and fan to be able to witness Ji Woo and Ji Tae at one of their best acting projects. To Ji Woo and Ji Tae, wish you both the best in your careers and a long and happy life. Thanks to both of you, it made me appreciate Korea and the culture more. I guess music is not the only universal language, all forms of entertainment are, too.

For the rest of the Star's Lover production, I am thankful for all your hard work! In my opinion, the drama should have been one of the highest rated drama (too bad for the people who did not get to see it from the beginning, it's their loss!). It was one of the few dramas that touched my heart...a hard feat since I'm one of the people who is numbed by nature and hard to be impress. However, with the production of Star's Lover, who would have ever thought that a numbed person like me will be looking forward to a drama to be shown every week? Kudos to all the actors, writers, producers, directors, and the rest of the staff. Keep up the good work!

Ruthlene

2009.02.14 11:22:53

Thanks Cose for the information. By the way, was the message book presented to Ji Woo? I know Ji Tae was not able to attend the showing of the last episode in the big screen. I hope he'll receive the message book, too. Thanks again for taking care of everything. I enjoyed Star's Lover very much. I was sad that it ended too soon. I'm hoping Ji Woo & Ji Tae collaborate in a movie next time. Their acting & chemistry were superb. I'm looking forward in Ji Woo's next project.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2794 BlEsSiNgS To OuR dEaReSt JiWoo [11] Jennifer O 2009-02-21 4620
2793 Translation for Jiwoo’s interview(2/20/09) [3] fan 2009-02-21 4556
2792 happy ending "star lovers" [5] karen hui 2009-02-14 4994
2791 a fan from germany!!! karen hui 2009-02-11 3918
2790 hi mingalapar myat ko ko 2009-02-07 3910
2789 An information for foreigner fans [14] 코스(W.M) 2009-02-06 4855
2788 Thanks to ms Choi Jiwoo from LA [2] rachel 2009-02-04 3672
» Information to foreigner fans^^ [7] 코스(W.M) 2009-02-02 4518
2786 where can foreigner fans see star's lover from? [5] 이인규 2009-01-28 4128
2785 "Star's Lover", will broadcast in Japan from April. [10] 코스(W.M) 2009-01-21 5647
2784 "Star's Lover" which compete with new rival dramas, can it get a chance that recover the audience ratings? [12] 코스(W.M) 2009-01-21 4481
2783 Memory of ... [10] biyo 2009-01-12 4410