Cinebus 'President Who Plays the Piano' article...

조회 수 15795 2002.10.15 11:40:32
Jake(찬희)

"Well, here's the homework.  HwangJoGa hundred times.  I was up all night yesterday to do
this."
At first it appears to be a scene about some Junior school student getting their homework
graded.  However, this is ChunWahDae(Korean Whitehouse).  And of course, the person
getting their homework checked is no other than the President of Korean Republic, MinWook.
As if to a student, the teacher checks the homework in detail, circling correct
answers and writing "You did a super job."  The president who did a super job sneaks in a
slight smile on his face.  But his assurance doesn't last long, and EunSoo's attack gets
directed to the President.
"One word was wrong, but I gave you a perfect score because of your hard work!"
President had been awarded for being a good writer once, and his honor has been
crumbled.  So he strengthens his stand and the argument between the president
and the teacher doesn't end.  Tired of MinWook's dispute, EunSoo releases her
unpredictable personality.
"What...I'm being hard-headed?  Then do you want to bet?"
Quivering for a moment, MinWook counters with a confident smile.
"I'm the president."
In the end, they bring in the General of Educational System...
And the argument ends with the Korean language teacher's absolute victory!

This scene was filmed in ShinLa Hotel, where the teacher of the president's wild
daughter meets the president not as the chief of command, but as student's parent.
MinWook's sufficient smile, directed at nervous EunSoo, is attractive.  However,
there is nervousness in the president's face as well, for his homework will soon be
graded.  Behind their silence, it feels as if the song, 'Love is a many splendid things'
will be played by the piano standing there.
Just by looking at this short scene, you can tell that this film starring Ahn SungKi and Choi
JiWoo will be a comic melodrama with many argumental incidents.  The two leading
actors seem ready to change their image and loosen themselves up.  Adding to such
things to look forward to, director Jhun MahnBae's screenplay and direction will showcase
his famed humor based on his successful comedy show writing skills...
The first film released from CineWorld, 'President Who Plays the Piano' is 60% done
with filming.  They will crank-up by August.  Asia's seal Jo OhRyun and movie star
Lee BumSoo will cameo as the President's running-mate.  Jokingly saying that this
movie will greatly affect this year's presidential election, it adds to our interest for
this film.

can't wait..!!! ^^
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
49 Drama’s popularity boosts ’Winter Love Song’ OST order Jake 2002-02-18 15942
48 Rebirth of first love baffles Choi JiWoo… ‘Winter Love Song’ dramatic turn Jake 2002-02-22 15910
47 I want to wear it like Choi JiWoo! Jake (찬희) 2002-02-27 15895
46 TV Magazine-JiWoo Movie Info. Jake (찬희) 2002-04-18 15893
45 CF overload for stars of 'Winter Love Song' Jake (찬희) 2002-03-09 15874
44 Hong Kong movie <Sports Today> Jake(찬희) 2002-10-15 15865
43 Thank you message incident... [1] Jake (찬희) 2002-03-21 15857
42 ‘What will happen to first love?’ Choi JiWoo and the ‘Winter Love Song’ syndrome [2] Jake 2002-02-19 15852
41 Heart aching ‘first love’, memory drawing masterpiece [2] Jake (찬희) 2002-03-21 15848
40 Choi JiWoo ‘indeed an insurance ticket’ Jake 2002-02-18 15843
39 City Life article (JiWoo part) [1] Jake (찬희) 2002-03-15 15833
38 Choi JiWoo, Ryu SuengSu, Lee HaeEun. Friends even in church ChanHee 2002-02-17 15828