too many buns in the oven...

조회 수 3142 2004.08.16 18:48:08
freshdough
Hi everyone! I'm been very busy. Too busy to post anything. But I've been sneaking in to see what's going on.
There's been bunches of lovely photos of Jiwoo to ooh-and-aah over. She's really "blooming" isnt she? And the most surprising thing I hear is - What's this I hear about Jiwoo admitting she has a boyfriend in the SBS show?! Sidus has predictably denied it. So we dont know if it was just a naughty toss-away remark for the sake of the show.
And is it true that Jiwoo is going on a long break til next year?? (If so, I guess we all have to take out our DVDs, VCDs, etc. to watch her old dramas when we miss her.)
I was a bit disappointed that Cathay will be screening EHAS only in November... Such a long wait.
Ok.. that's it for now. Have to get back to the grind. Take care now.

댓글 '11'

Jenny

2004.08.16 21:11:51

Hi freshdough, nice to have you back and also to know that your dough is ok and free of virus attack! Wow... you really come back with a bang with news of our beloved Princess admitting having a boyfriend and going on a long break till next year! She deserves a break to recharge so that she can comes back to bring her performances to another level. Gosh...... is she really seeing someone? We will definitely be happy for her if this is true! Really curious who this mysterous and lucky guy is? Hope she finds her true love in him and wishes her good luck. BTW Casper, i think we need you to fly around to confirm this news for us ....where are you Casper...oh ....Casper.... hehehehehe...........

starstruck

2004.08.16 21:21:11

What til next year? That's way too long!!!

JJ

2004.08.16 22:13:34

freshdough! I personally prefer you to be busy. Why?..'cos you
never fail to surprise us with your comeback news. hahaha...
What's this abt her seeing someone now? And the supposedly long break? Is this true? Really? Gee, where did all this news come from?
Quick! freshdough, get busy now & give me some more news 'cos
my curiousity is killing me! hahaha...

f18

2004.08.16 22:41:45

hi freshdough
I was just wondering where have u been. yea read in other thread that all finger point to KSW! Read soompi on JW's thread - those 'he said, she said' are hilarious! Maybe my very wild imagination in previous posting (about the 3-4 kinds) may come true afterall! haha

Alice

2004.08.17 04:20:55

This is a really a big surprise. I'm so curious about this guy. If this is true, I hope this is a good guy for her, and wish our princess to have a true love. Who is this lucky guy???hichic... However, taking a break til next year is too long...
Thank you, freshdough, to share the information with us.

ost

2004.08.17 09:46:01

I can only think of two possibilities - either LBH or KSW. Whoever he is, he is really making cjw bloom. You can see in her pictures that she is in love - in her smiles, etc. Her boy language speaks of a woman in love. About the break, wow that is definitely too long. After EHAs I am looking forward to news about her next project. Anyone knows of news about a possible movie or TV series? Whatever happened to Spring Waltz?

Xuexi

2004.08.17 11:44:44

Finally! Freshdough you're back. Hope it's not the "virus" that have kept away for so long??? Ya, like the rest, I'm curious where you get the news that JW is taking a long break after EHAS ......... what? No new project, mv, drama, not even a CF, etc ~~~~~ But I thought she's going to Japan next month for her 1 year CF contract with a Japanese ad company and also to promote StH??? Is this schedule been cancelled?

Anyway, still hope the lead stars could go together to Japan to promote their popular show. It should further enhance the drama and more importantly both SW&JW popularity in Japan!!

Cheers to all .........^_^

Meg

2004.08.17 11:58:54

Honestly I don't dare to dream it's KSW or LBH.....it seems so gray if we read the recent news abt this 2 guys...both of them are so busy shooting new film. However the news abt JW taking a break is something new to me....when did she said that? Oh.....gona miss her badly..............but there again if she is taking a break to enjoy her new love relationship, then will give her the blessing!
freshdough, happy to have you back!!

noor

2004.08.17 14:04:25

is it? she will take a break? meaning to say no drama to occupied us? what about her 101 proposals? when it will be telecast? i heard spring waltz has been postponed to 2006. meanwhile what will jiwoo does, nesting on her love life? he!he, hoping that she will be happy, i will support her forever.

freshdough

2004.08.17 21:47:19

Wait wait! I wasnt offering "news". I was seeking confirmation, becos I thought you gals/guy already know before me!

Firstly, about the boyfriend hoo-hah. See eve's posting of the chinese article on 12 Aug (#1916). It says that when JW went to a SBS entertainment show on 9 Aug, the MC asked her and another artiste whether they have boyfriends. JW supposedly replied "Yes!" to the surprise of all on the show. Subsequently Sidus denied that JW is attached. Since then the Soompi thread for JW has been redhot with all kinds of speculation, like f18 said.

Secondly, about the break thingy, I thought I read in the main Freeboard mentioned by Jennifer_O (I hope I remember correctly) that JW may be on break til next year. Then again, we've read she's signed up to do more ads in Japan, right? So maybe this one's not true.

Jennifer O

2004.08.18 03:05:19

Hi freshdough, Nice to see you back! JW will be taking a short break of a month in the States i think, setting out soon.... I enjoy visiting Soompi as much as you/ f18 do.
Agree with ost, JW seems a much happy person now - found her true love perhaps! JW's happiness means our happiness. I wish her well too : in her lovelife/marriage and career (full-time homemaker when she marries!). Jiwoo's Mr. Right, where are you?!!
Cheers & happy & sweet dreams ~~~
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2974 Have a nice day!! James 2024-01-16 314
2973 Happy Birthday! biyo 2023-06-11 813
2972 My eternal star, Jiu Make Christmas 공감 2021-12-24 2537
2971 Happy birthday! biyo 2022-06-13 2546
2970 My thoughts about STH [4] Casper 2004-05-20 3125
2969 Nadri CF - making and NG [4] JCL 2004-03-18 3129
2968 Wow....... [7] eve 2004-08-13 3132
2967 KK likes to share again- CJW Interview [11] arielle_ng 2004-08-26 3134
2966 [re] STH - New Edition of VCDs out in Singapore Dr Love 2004-06-13 3139