Do you want to know how Jiwoo is a popular person?

조회 수 3157 2004.05.26 16:05:47
Flora
Here's the news that you can find how Jiwoo is a person of great popularity.
Jiwoo is surely an Asia princess and now growing into a person of world-wide fame.
Sorry that I'm a poor translator. But I tried my best to make all of you easily understand. Hope you enjoy it.

Do you have Jiwoo sang, Won Bin sang movie?

'Korean Wave(hanryu)' is strongly blowing in 'Cannes Market' which is the world maximum scale movie international trade fair. (The international movie buyers  indicate what movie stars are popular in their respective countries.)

Choi Jiwoo and Won Bin are gaining in general popularity (heighten their popularity) in the latest Asia, especially (in) Japan. They(CJW&WB) are also enjoying hot popularity as well as in local(Cannes Film Festival) which their popularity are called diminutively of 'Choi Jiwoo Power' 'Won Bin Power' .
A Korean market movie nationalization official (who was participating in Cannes Market) conveyed at the sixteenth day "You can find easily Japanese buyer who always find Choi Jiwoo or Won Bin movie works even if you go to which booth of the Korea."  Owe because of such Korean Wave, Choi Jiwoo's movie 'Everyone has a secret' and Won Bin's movie 'Our elder brother' that display in (this) Cannes Market are getting great attention of foreign countries buyers although the production did not end yet.

CJ Entertainment that is taking charge foreign countries of 'My elder brother' shouted happy scream and said "Frankly, as there is so many place that want to buy it, under this existing circumstances we have to choose where to sell."
Choi Jiwoo's 'Everyone has a secret' is much the same. With rode on the wave of her(Jiwoo) popularity, her previous movies 'Romantic President' and 'Shall we kiss?' was sold in the latest Japan.

On the other hand, many Asia buyers are looking for Bae Yungjun's movie works who is enjoying explosive popularity in Asia including present Japan. But his movie work is only 'Scandal' one and it's already sold in Japan, so many of them had to turn their steps having an unsatisfied feeling.

How was it? I read this news with great satisfaction.*^o ^* It makes us proud to hear of world-famous Jiwoo's popularity.

댓글 '9'

freshdough

2004.05.26 18:48:05

Hi Flora. Thanks for your translation!
Jiwoo is riding a great wave of popularity all over Asia now, so it is not surprising that many distributors want her latest movie. I hope to see "Everyone Has a Secret" in Singapore too.
I also hope that Jiwoo receives better and more interesting film/drama scripts, to better tap on her acting skills.

Ofie

2004.05.26 18:50:01

Thanks Flora for translating the news. We non Korean fans of CJW are always happy to receive such wonderful news. English translations of news about CJW is a must specially now that her popularity is already worldwide. Hope the Foreign board will become more active. There are a lot of news about her from Japan. We would really appreciate English translations of news about her in Japan as well.

arielle_ng

2004.05.26 19:28:02

Dear Flora, :)
Appreciate your effort in translation to let us know what is happening to JW. THANK YOU! ^_____^
We are all so happy and proud for JW that she is gaining worldwide popularity. I am also glad that her earlier movie is also in demand. In both First Kiss(Shall we kiss?) and Romantic President, she display different acting skill : studious reserve writer and a hyperactive impulsive teacher. Well at least those buying the movies can see the other side of her which many have not seen in the dramas.

starstruck

2004.05.27 00:00:54

Flora, I really love your consideration for the foreign fans who understand Korean not and so hungry and thirsty for news on JW...... Thanks , thanks and thanks from the bottom of my heart!!!
I hope she becomes a successful universal star with her unlimted talents and looks and style!

Jennifer O

2004.05.27 00:50:24

Thanks a million Flora.
I'm so happy to note of her popularity everywhere.
A very lovely Asian princess who does Korea proud :):):)
Cheers ~~

momo

2004.05.27 03:06:36

Thank you so much dear Flora for the news. JW is now soooooooo popular in Asia which is the greast news for all of us. ^O^

Mai

2004.05.27 20:54:24

Thanks Flora, for the wonderful news regarding JW. Hope to receive other latest translation as well. Have a nice day ! VN fan.

kk

2004.05.29 09:03:36

Thank you Flora for your translations. Jiwoo is really hot in Japan and I can easily get magazines with her news. The winter sanata DVD is also available in the CD counter in Narita airport, displaying together with some classic Japanese dramas.

Tan Li Li

2004.05.30 14:45:09

Dear Flora,
Thanks for the translation. Hope that 'Everyone has a secret' will be another success to her carrer. Wish that this movie will come to Singapore soon! So far her movie is not shown in Singapore theatre yet!
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
70 ^^/ [4] 뽀유^^* 2004-04-02 3158
69 special thanks to our Japanese friends ^O^ [10] momo 2004-04-07 3158
68 test only yumei 2004-05-25 3158
» Do you want to know how Jiwoo is a popular person? [9] Flora 2004-05-26 3157
66 [re] FUJI TV has bought stairways Jaclyn 2004-06-17 3158
65 Our Princess Is Losing In Groonet Voting Again! [5] Tan Li Li 2004-07-08 3158
64 new on ksw and cjw [4] fan 2004-09-26 3158
63 Today event report [8] biyo 2006-04-16 3158
62 Andra Kim Fashion Show Nov 26, 2007 (from Chosun Ilbo Chinese Version [3] Linda 2007-11-17 3158
61 [re] I can`t believe.....The news jjj 2002-04-23 3157
60 Forgot to include this... [1] Jake (찬희) 2004-01-22 3157
59 ^^ [3] 뽀유^^* 2004-01-25 3157